Chapter 34

Baby Love!

 

          Seohyun lied herself comfortably at the bed. She just went back from work. Her sister, Yoona, was already living with her, recovering well from her sickness. After fetching her at the hospital a week before, she made a confession to her and told the truth about her and Kyuhyun. At first, her sister did not believe it and was very disappointed that she lied, but in the end, the former accepted it and respected her decision.

          It was already a month after she left and she was still feeling a bit unease around. Yes, she really missed the happy atmosphere of the Cho’s house, it was very homey but what she really missed the most was the people especially the bubbly kid, Sunmi, Mrs. Cho and of course, Kyuhyun.

          She tried her hardest to forget the family but it seemed that she was just remembering them more, especially her feelings for Kyuhyun. She always see a picture of him everytime she was not that preoccupied. She for sure is inlove with him, but what can she do, it appeared the other way for the man.

          “Seo, Hyoyeon, wants to see you tomorrow. She went here this morning. It looks like that she have a job for you.”

          Yoona’s voice woke her in her trance. Though she have already earned enough money for the two of them, she still accepts job to be occupied and of course, to distract herself from thinking too much of Kyuhyun.

          “Ahh…Okay. I’ll just text her where we can meet.”

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

          “Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, Hyoyeon told me that Seohyun already agreed to meet her this four in the afternoon.” Eunhyuk told the news to Kyuhyun who was busy eating his breakfast.

          “So everything is fine now. It must be or I will fire you, hyung.” The man joked. Actually he was now very tense.

          “Huh! If I know, Kyu, you knees were already wobbling.”

          Kyuhyun was about to retort a witty comment to his friend when suddenly his daughter Sunmi, entered the dining room with his mother.

          “Ommeoni, Sunmi, I have to tell you something.” He said as the two sat. His friend also sat and joined them for breakfast. “We are going to Maldives this afternoon.”

          Sunmi, who was always quiet, spoke. “I don’t want to go there. I’ll just miss omma.”

          Kyuhyun beamed to his kid. “Of course, we will go there with her.”

          “Kyuhyun, what are you talking about? Don’t give the child a false hope.” Her mother said.

          “No, omma. I will get Seohyun back to this house and as my real wife.”

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

   

       Seohyun scratched her head as she waits Hyoyeon to answer her back. They have been strolling around the park since she met her that afternoon. She thought that the girl would give her a job but it turns out that latter just want a company to have a nonsense stroll.

          “Ahhh…well….I just want to have fun with you, you know? It’s been a while since we saw each other.” Hyoyeon answered, smiling awkwardly to her.

          “You’re being weird. We’ve just seen each other two days ago and its not that long.”

          “Aniyo. What I mean is to hang up with each other? Telling stories and stuff, like the old days?” Hyoyeon said.

          “Huh? And what will I tell you? No. Let’s go home. I want to take a rest.” She retorted, pulling Hyoyeon’s hand then walking back to the bus station.

          “Aniyo.” Hyoyeon disagreed. Just then, a black car approached them and from it, two strange men appeared and walked towards them.

          Seohyun tried to pull again Hyoyeon to escape the two large men approaching them. “Yah, Let’s go. They going to us.”

          “No. So be it.” Hyoyeon replied.

          “Unnie.” Seohyun turned her head to see Hyoyeon and then felt someone grabbed her face. She then smelled something on her nose and in just a few seconds, she felt her eyes were going to shut.

          “Haist. Finally.” She even heard Hyoyeon speak before she went to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So its the second to the last chapter. Do you like it?

  So I've been thinking if i will write another story.  it is inspired by the series Princess Hours, what do you think?

hehehe, btw, thank you guys for subsribing, commenting and upvoting this story. 

Hope you will support this til the end! XD