Epilogue

Baby Love!

************EPILOGUE************

 

 

          “Jagiya, help me with Soo Hyun. He just pooped.” Kyuhyun shouted as he carried their two year old son to the bathroom. He and Seohyun was fortunately married and on their way to their fourth year anniversary. Now, his little family was composed of himself, Seohyun, Sunmi and their little joy, Soo Hyun.

          “Appa, can you do it by yourself?” Seohyun cutely answered. She was having a good time pranking his husband. “I am busy here with all of the cooking.” She opted to do the housework in their home so she did not have any nannies around. She loved to take care of her little family.

          Kyuhyun groaned in frustration. “Could you leave it for a while?”

          “Ani. It  is easily burn.”

          Seohyun then never heard anything across the room. She guessed the father was already changing the diaper of their son. She went to their room and saw his husband talking to their child. “Yah, Soo Hyun-ah, just don’t do what your sister have done before, huh. Don’t you ever give me a hard time in a public places especially without your mom, or else I won’t give you your part of the company.” He said, just like he was ordering the little child to take seriously of it.

          “Don’t worry, appa. I am sure our little Soo Hyun won’t do that. But I am not sure about this little one inside my tummy.” Seohyun chuckled as she revealed that she was again pregnant for his third child.

          Kyuhyun gulped while he digesting the information Seohyun just said. And with a few seconds, he figured it out, shocked about the news. “BWORAGO? You’re pregnant again.”

          Seohyun only beamed brightly at him while rubbing her still flat tummy. “Deh. Are you ready again dear?” She asked as she was implying the chores he all do when taking care of their kids.

          The man stood shock. Hoping he would never had to change the diaper of his next child.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally! Its all done. Hope you all liked this. 

I am very thankful to all who loved and supported this story. I never thought that this story would gain that sucess. You guys waited even for a few months just to see and know what would happen next. I will be always grateful to you guys. 

Thank you! 

 

-bea  a.k.a. angel gamer (hehehe! that's my real name) 

p.s. I'll try to write another story. :) hope you will also like it.