Chapter 9

Baby Love!

 

Seohyun woke up early in the morning to visit her sister in the hospital. Yoona’s condition is now stable but there are still not out of the danger from her severe disease. Stopping by the hospital, Seohyun saw the painful state of her sister. She could not help to cry while walking closer to the fragile body of her sister lying unconsciously in the bed.

“Unnie, please wake up. We have still many things to do. Your dreams and my dreams, how about those? How can you meet our destined one if you will keep lying on that bed.” She cried hard. “We still have many things to do.” She cried silently when she notice the doctor entered the room. She wiped her tears before the doctor notice it.

 

“Good morning, Miss Seo. You’re too early today. By the way, Yoona’s condition now is stable. She doing great nowadays, but I think it will not be that long. Her medicines might help her to condition her organs but it is still not enough. The operation must be performed immediately to prevent that occurrence or she might be gone.” The doctor said firmly.

 

 “Yes, doctor. I understand.” She knows how the condition Yoona will be if the needed operation will not be performed and she will not let that happen.

 

When the doctor finished examining Yoona, she also bid goodbye to her for her first job on that day-to be a waitress in a café and later to be a mascot with Hyoyeon in a birthday party.

 

‘Unnie, this is all for you!’ she told the sleeping Yoona and then walked away to her next destination.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

            It was already two o’clock in the afternoon when Seohyun finished her first job in the café. A little bit late on the time she and Hyoyeon dealt, she came rushing to latter’s house to pick their things for the birthday party they would be attending to.

            “Unnie, I am sorry. I am a little bit late.” She said breathing heavily as she ran very fast to Hyohyeon’s place.

 

            “I already know you will be that’s why I advanced our dealt time to 30 minutes.” Hyoyeon smiled to her as the former explained. “So we better get going? I heard this birthday party given to us by boss is a big time event. We should be early in able to get reward.” Hyohyeon continued beaming more widely than her usual smile, thinking that she will earn more than the usual pay.

 

            Seohyun right away walked fast to the door and shouted, “Then start walking if you want those money more rather than dreaming in that spot.” She chuckled to the dreaming lady.

 

            “Oh! Yeah! We should get going.” The other lady replied.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

            The aura of the pavilion was very cheerful as many children were playing happily with the birthday celebrant. Kyuhyun’s little girl was enjoying herself with the birthday celebrant while he was very busy chatting with one of the board of director of his company who happen to be the celebrant’s father.

 

            While being busy with one of his co-workers, Kyuhyun finally found who he is looking for. Two individuals entered the pavilion wearing a mascot costume. Kyuhyun looked at the two who are now both making silly gestures to make the children laughed.

 

            ‘So the strange woman before is one of those two. I wonder if she still looks the same.’ Kyuhyun thought to himself while still looking at the two mascots at the stage.

 

The agent told him that Seohyun would be there so Kyuhyun went to meet her and offer her a “work”. And regarding to the “work”, he is sure that she will bite it since he knows that the woman is in desperate need of money.

 

Kyuhyun, while still talking to his colleagues in business, often eyed the two mascots in the stage to know if they have already finished their play and by the actions of the two, it seemed that it will already finished.

 

When the two mascots already finished their play, Kyuhyun immediately wanted to talked to them especially to the lady he wanted to portray the role of Sunmi’s mom. But something went wrong according to his plan.

 

“Well, Mr. Kim and Mr. Im, I think I should be going now. I have to see Sunmi.” he told his colleagues while keeping an eye to the two mascots exiting the stage. When he reached them at the backstage, he saw Seohyun taking off her mascot dress and speaking and laughing with her co-worker. But before he could reach to her, he heard a little girl’s voice screaming.

 

“OMMA!!!!!!!” the little girl screamed. It is no other than Kyuhyun’s baby Girl- Sunmi. Sunmi followed her father when she saw him earlier rushing to the backstage which Kyuhyun did not notice. The little girl hugged the woman as soon as she reached her.

 

 

“Omma, I did not know that you’re already here. I can’t believe it.” the little girl exclaimed very cheerfully while hugging Seohyun tightly. “Appa, thank you very much for the advance gift.” She looked at her dad who looked shocked and frantic on what is going on.

 

            And before Kyuhyun can speak, the woman already blurted.

 

            “Huh? Excuse me, but do I know you?” the woman said to Sunmi who then looked once again in Kyuhyun confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please bear my Grammar and Spelling!!!! HERE IT IS!!!!! -")