Chapter 32

Baby Love!

 

 

          “Sunmi, I am not your mother.”

          Kyuhyun heard Seohyun say the words he did not want his child to hear. For sure, it was painful for the child to know that but it is more unbearable for him to see his child in that situation. He knew his child is more mature than other child but he really does not know how is she going to react about this.

          A few seconds more, he then heard a soft sound of sobbing.

          “Ani. Appa said you are my omma. He even told me the story how you two met. Even Halmoni knows it.” The younger cried.

          “Sunmi, listen to me. I know this will be hard on you but you have to know the truth. I am not your mother. I hope you understand.”, said Seohyun, sounding also like she was crying.

          “Aniyo.” The child cried even more. “I’ll call appa. He knows the truth.” Kyuhyun then heard running footsteps towards the door. It opened, reaveling his daughter looking miserable.

          After the child sees him, he could not help but to hugged her tightly.

          “Appa, is it true? Omma is not my mother.” His daughter asked sobbingly, looking at his face, examining it to know the truth.

          Of course, he knew that time he would tell her all the truth he hid for many years, but still, after preparing for that time to come, his mind and body would still not be that ready, knowing that the most precious thing in his life would be hurt. He just then nodded at the child. “Sunmi-ah, you will still be our precious princess. I will always stay at your side. No matter what happens.” He said, comforting the child.

          Sunmi sobbed more on his father’s shoulders. “No. Omma is my mother. She is the only one for me.”

          “I am very sorry Sunmi. I lied to you. But I hope you will understand this.” Seohyun, who was been silent a while suddenly spoken. Then, walked away from the room.

          “Aniyo. Omma!!!” Sunmi then escaped his father’s arms and ran to the woman. The little girl then hugged the woman in the waist, making it harder to walk or run away.

          “Omma. Omma!” the girl wailed.

          “Sunmi-ah!” Seohyun yelled, trying to get away the child’s little arms around her waist. “How many times should I told you that I am not your mother? Just accept it, okay? I am not your mother!” Seohyun cried and then let an exasperated sigh.

          “Aniyo. Omma! Omma!”

          “Why are you so stubborn? Just go back to your father.” Seohyun told the child, crying even more. “This is why I don’t like you, eh. Sunmi, please.”

          The child’s arms get tighter around Seohyun’s waist. “Your my mother. Omma! I love you so much. Just don’t leave me.”

          Seohyun stopped trying to escape from the child’s hugged. Kyuhyun knew that Seohyun has also loved the child after staying so many days with her.

          “Aniyo. I don’t love you, Sunmi.” Just then, Sunmi’s arms suddenly became lose. Seohyun walked away from them.

          As Kyuhyun walked towards his child, he could not also kept the tears in his eyes, after knowing that Seohyun will not also leave his daughter, but also him, secretly loving her.