Chapter 27

Baby Love!

 

          “Aishhh. How could he help his child if he always put work first? Tsk. Good thing I know that this will happen on this trip.” Seohyun said to herself as she went back to her hotel room. She was planning something for Kyuhyun. Right after she heard his plan on going back to Korea for work, she immediately planned to keep him with them. “Huh, let see Kyuhyun if you can go back to Korea this night.” She grinned as she entered her room.

 

************

         

          It was bedtime when Seohyun worked her plan. She spied him since the afternoon and found out that he would fly back at ten in the evening. It was already quarter to nine o’clock.

          Seohyun straighten her shirt before she knocked on the Kyuhyun’s door. With a few knocks, a freshly showered Kyuhyun wearing only a towel around his waist opened the door. He was definitely y and though she already saw his ness back then, she could not deny the fact that it was more addictive and beautiful in close up.

          “Urgh. What do you want Seohyun-shi and why are still awake by this time?” Kyuhyun asked her grinning.

          The younger woman quickly snapped from her deep thoughts as she heard him speak. “Yah, will you first dress before opening the door? It was scandalous.”

          “Huh? What’s so scandalous about this?” He retorted back while pointing to his body.

          “Molla.” She answered while avoiding his eyes. “Yah, just changed first okay.”

          “Neh. You can come in.” Kyuhyun told her and went inside and Seohyun followed.

          His room was very clean and all of his stuff seemed to be still in his luggage bag. The only left was a casual shirt and pants that was placed on the bed.

          “So it’s for real.”

          “Are you saying something?”Kyuhyun asked her after he came out of his bathroom.

          “Ani, It’s just that your stuff are still pack.” She replied, looking at his reaction.

          “Ahhh, well who knows there might be an emergency? By the way, why are you here?” Looking calm, he still managed to avoid her first question.

          “It’s just that I want to tell you something. But can we order drinks?” Seohyun smiled. Her other self was grinning evilly in her head. She felt her jean’s front pocket to know if her weapon was still there.

          Kyuhyun nodded his head and went to the telephone. He then dialed some numbers on it. “What’s your order?”

          “Uhm. Just order something that I can eat.She beamed at him. “You should also order some drinks if you want to. It will be odd if I am the only one eating here.”

          “Yeah. But I will only order a drink. I have something else to do later you know.” He told her.

          While he was ordering their foods, Seohyun noticed that Kyuhyun left his own phone on the sofa. She quickly grabbed it while eying the oblivious Kyuhyun. She immediately turn it off and hid it under the sofa cushion. When Kyuhyun was about turn to look at her way, she hurriedly acted like nothing happen. She rubbed her stomach to guise that she was really famished.

          “Aigoo, I am really hungry. Will it take long?” She started her act.

          “It will be here in a few minutes. Are you really hungry? We’ve just eaten our dinner. Anyways, can you tell me about it?” The man said. It was obvious that he wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible to prepare.

          “Uhmm… so…” she paused. ‘I think it’s best to confront him about the swimsuit. But how will I ask him?”

          Kyuhyun looking irritated questioned her. He looked at his wristwatch. “I really don’t want to be rude Seohyun-shi but I am really busy right not. Will you please tell me what it is?”

           Seohyun turned her face away and make a face.‘Eyyy, you just want to leave.’ “Bwo? But we have plenty of time to talk especially about the gift you sent me.” She smirked.

          “Ah…H-how? How did you know that?” A guilty looking Kyuhyun faced her.

          “Ask your daughter. She is the one who told me. When did you become a per..” Seohyun stopped her sentence when suddenly the doorbell rang. “You open the door. I am the visitor here.” She motioned him.

          “Aissh.” He immediately went to the door.

          While Kyuhyun was going to the door, Seohyun looked for a glass in the pantry. Good thing, his room was so huge that he could not see what she was doing. She grabbed a colored glass and poured a powder drug from her pocket.

          “Yah, Seohyun!. Where are you? Your food is already here.”

          ‘Omo!’ “I’m coming.” She shouted back. She then quickly grabbed another glass from the cabinet.

          “There you are!”

          “Omona!” Seohyun shrieked in surprise. Her heart was beating so fast due to shock. “Yah! Why did you do that?!”

          “The food is here. What are you doing there by the way?” He asked. His face still annoyed.

          ‘I never knew this would be so difficult.’ She forged a smile and act innocently. “Well, I grabbed another glasses.”

          “Ahh. But you don’t have to.” Kyuhyun went back to the sala.

          Seohyun followed back. At the living area, she saw a sliced fruitcake, a chocolate drink and a cappuccino drink. “Do you want me to constipate?”

          Kyuhyun smirked at her. “Well, you said I can order anything that can be eaten.”

          “Yeah. Order foods that can be eaten and make Seohyun’s constipate. Wow, very thoughtful of you, Kyuhyun-shi. I should thank you for that.” She sarcastically said. ‘Tease me as you can Kyu. Let’s see later then.’

          The guy grabbed the cappuccino drink and before the glass met his own lips, a freaking Seohyun stopped him.

          “Uhmmm, Kyu do you have your phone with you? I think I left mine. I just have to call Yoona-unnie if she’s fine. Can I borrow it for a while?”

          “Ok.” He felt his pockets to find his phone. None. He then went to his bedside table, and his bed.

          While he was busy raiding his things for his phone, on the other side, Seohyun was also busy preparing her special drink for Kyuhyun. ‘Go Kyu. You can find it there.’, her mind said evilly. Of course, afterall, she was still the one who hid it from him. She took his drink and poured the powder from the other glass.

          “Seohyun, have you seen my phone? I think I misplaced it.”, the guy shouted across the room. He was then storming his luggage bag.

          Seohyun was mixing his drink with his straw. “Aniyo. Kyu, don’t worry if you cannot find it now. I’ll just go back to my room and call unnie by my phone.” She stopped mixing and also took her own drink and went to Kyuhyun.

          “Relax, Kyu.” She offered his drink to him. “You can still find it. Well, maybe later. By the way, drink that. You appeared so tired after…storming your room.” She observed at his bedroom. It was a mess.

          Kyuhyun abruptly grabbed his drink from her. He drank it until it went half. “I was expecting a call from someone.”

          “Is it something important? If it is, you should really find it especially when it’s about the company.” She told him sarcastically. “Well, you always set it first right. That sometimes your mother is getting furious about it.”

          It seemed that he heard what she was implying there. “You don’t know how I much I work for my family, Seo and besides, who are you to tell me that? You are only a nanny here pretending as a mother to Sunmi.”

          It hit her. She was only a nanny to his child. She was the one who was being paid here and she did not have the right to interfere his business. She became silent.

          “Yeah. I am only her nanny here in the first place. I should not interfere your problems…”, She was about to continue when suddenly a warm body going to fell on hers.

          She quickly caught Kyuhyun but because that he was heavier than her, both of them collapsed on the bed.

          “Yeah. I am only her nanny Kyu. And mostly not your wife to interfere your decisions. But why do I feel like I am? Why? Is it because I am already falling for you? If I am would you also catch me like this?” She told him, still hugging him tightly when suddenly a tear escape from eye.  

          She kissed his forehead and bid him goodnight. Before leaving his room, she took one last glance to him.

          “I think I should quit this, Kyu before I cannot keep it longer.”

          She closed the door and left him. If she only stay longer, she would hear him how he uttered her name in his sleep. Like she was longing for her to stay longer.

          “SEO.”