Chapter 2.

Baby Love!

 

 ‘Oh my, I’m now in big trouble’ he said to himself as he looked at the baby whose now sleeping peacefully at the couch.

‘How can I explain this incident to them? Huhhh!” he sighed after knowing the big event that will happen tomorrow. Because of that Kyu Hyun did not fall asleep and just keep thinking how will he explain the “baby thing” to his parent.

 

The next day. . .

 

            Kyu Hyun prepared himself breakfast and of course with the baby, he bought her a formula milk and bottle to feed on. Good thing he had watched movies with those “baby thing concept” and searching in the internet if not, well, the baby have already died in his care.

           

 Since his parents would arrive at the afternoon, Kyu Hyun decided to report the baby in the police station. He and the little angel went there and because he could not drive the car, they took the bus to the police station.

 

At the busy police station, the bell rang and suddenly a handsome man in his twenties entered with a baby in his arms. All people on the station left dumbfounded, mostly girls.

 

“Uhm, excuse me. Can anybody help me here? Kyu Hyun asked everyone in the police station.

 

With that, all police women in the station quickly gathered around Kyu hyun to know what can they help to him and because that all women on the place is around him, the baby started to become uncomfortable. Good thing the Chief of Police demanded that he would be the one who will help him since the latter think that every women around him would be no such help.

“Come with me, Mister.” The policeman told Kyu Hyun after he went off the crowded girls around him. The policeman gave Kyu Hyun some papers that he needs to fill up and after that, questions began flooding in to him.

“So did you happen to sleep with a girl before?” the policeman asked him for the nth time which made Kyuhyun irritated.

“Well, again for the nth time-NO. And sir, that question is personal.” Kyu Hyun replied with an irritated look on his face.

“Ehem. Mister, this is a precint. All police man can asked you any question they want to solve a crime.” the policeman said.

‘I know, I know but that question is below the belt for a man. Of course, I would not tell you that I slept with my girlfriend before. And how can he tell that this is a crime with a little angel involved.’ Kyuhyun thought to himself. “But sir, this is not a CRIME. How can you tell this is a crime without a suspect in the problem, there is only a victim which is me and this child.” Kyuhyun said and look at the innocent baby who is smiling to him.

With what he said, the policeman left dumbfounded and could not speak a word.

“Are you going to help me sir or not? I think you cannot help with this thing. I better go ‘cause I have many things to do and I think I am just wasting my time here.” Kyu hyun said straightly to the man and walked out irritated.

Kyuhyun cooed the baby as they exited the police station door and waited a taxi to pass by. “I’m sorry baby. I think they won’t help you to find your true parents are.” He sighed and then, “I think I should buy your things now since I think it would take a long day to solve this problem of yours and mine. Well, I think we should go to our next destination.”