Chapter 16

Baby Love!

 

Seohyun went back to Kyuhyun’s place right after she packed all her things. It was almost one o’clock in the morning when she arrived at the mansion. Everybody was asleep, good thing, she asked one of the maids to give her spare key of the doors.

            She directly went to their room and found out that Kyuhyun was already asleep on his office room while facing his laptop. She approached and looked at the sleeping face of the man and could not help to be amazed by the calm and peaceful features of the man.

            “You know what, you’re really handsome. Just don’t make those grumpy faces of yours; definitely, you will be more gorgeous and handsome.” Seohyun said and poked his nose.

            Feeling uncomfortable with his sleeping condition because of the air cooling the room, Seohyun brought a blanket and covered his body. She also shut down the laptop he was using earlier and made sure that she saved all the files that was open before shutting it down.

            Seohyun, now in her pajamas, looked at the calm and handsome face of Kyuhyun’s for the last time before going to bed.

            “Aissh. If you are only my true husband, I will really cuddle you in my arms every night and kiss you every time.” She told the sleeping man in front of her. “Sweet dreams. Kyu-oppa! Wheee!!!” she continued while trying to pinch his cheeks.

            She went to bed and unknowingly to her, Kyuhyun flashed a smile.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

            Seohyun woke up early went downstairs to make breakfast. Though there are many maids cooking and preparing for the breakfast to the Cho family, she still insisted doing it since she was not at ease when she was not doing anything. The maids then grant her request and just helped her in preparing.

            Just in time when she was done, Mrs. Cho with Sunmi is already inside in the dining room. She greeted first the elder woman and Sunmi who was really excited to eat her breakfast.

            The three seated in the dining area and Seohyun noticed that Kyuhyun was not with them.

            “Uhmm, O-omma. Is Kyuhyun usually waked up late?” She questioned the elder woman. She stutteringly said the word “omma” since she was not used to it.

            “Kyuhyun usually wake up around nine to ten o’clock. At this time, I think he is still asleep.” The elder woman said placing the napkins on her lap. “So, let’s eat. Sunmi baby lead the prayer please.”

            “Ok-“ Sunmi said.

            “Wait.” Seohyun said and run upstairs.

            ‘Aish, Kyuhyun! I will not be the only one who will have to do his job here.’ She angrily thought while marching loudly to their room.

            She opened the door very loudly enough to make the man in the floor startled. It was then Seohyun realized that Kyuhyun transferred to his comforter. He growled in  bed hearing the very loud noise.

            “W-wwhatt?” he mumbled half-asleep.

            Seohyun was very furious at him. She really hates people who are very lazy to wake up early and Kyuhyun was no exception to that. She grabbed the pillow scattered n the floor and threw it to him.

            “Yah, doh! You said that we will work cooperatively in this plan, right? Then what are you still doing?” she shouted at him very furiously.

            “It is still early. I want to sleep. We’ll talk about it later.” He uttered and cover one pillow on his face.

            “Yah, yah.” She kicked him very hard.

            “Ouch. Ouch. What?” Kyuhyun stood up after the kicks. He was mad.

            ‘Huh? He still looks handsome even just waking up. No, Seohyun, you don’t have to admire him. You are here to scold him.’ Her mind said after praising the guy. “You said that the both of us will cooperate to each other so that it will be easier to Sunmi to accept the truth when she finds out. Then what are still doing here in this room? Go downstairs and eat breakfast with us.” She scolded him and breathed heavily through her nose. She pointed her fingers downward and made crossed-arms.

            Kyuhyun scratched his head. It seems that the woman has a point. He has to cooperate for his child’s sake. “Okay.Okay. I will just brushed my teeth.” He said in his defeat. The woman is really intimidating when mad especially when she breathes heavily on her nose. Kyuhyun thought that she looked like a dinosaur. “Dinosaur.” He muttered softly but did not still escape from Seohyun’s sharp ears.

            “What? What did you say? Did you call me a “Dinosaur”?” she yelled at him. She really looked scary.

            “Aniyo. I just said you are right.” He lied to end their childish argument.

            He brushed his teeth very fast for Seohyun is waiting impatiently in the room. He can see her reflection on the mirror while brushing his teeth. She appeared cute even when angry, ‘She looked like a cute Dinosaur. Hehehe.’ He thought while saring at her reflection in the mirror.

            “Kyuhyun-ah, are you done? They’re waiting” She yelled irritatingly.

            “Neh. I’m finished.” He shouted back. the two of them looked like a mother and son nagging each other.

            Kyuhyun was really slow doing his thing so the impatient Seohyun grabbed him inside the toilet and dragged him downstairs.

            “Yah..yah..wait. I can walk, okay?” he hissed at Seohyun when they reached the last steps of the stairs.

            “Omma, Appa, what are you still doing there?” Sunmi voiced out from the dining area. The little girl then appeared in their place.

            “We are just tickling each other, baby. Playing around until we reach the dining room. Hehehe.” Seohyun spoke while her right hand was still on Kyuhyun’s arms.

            “Neh.” Kyuhyun glared at her and gave her a fake smile. He then felt that Seohyun pinched his arm. “But now you are here with us, we might proceed to the dining area to eat our breakfast.” He glanced at the little girl then turned again to Seohyun. The two then have a battle of glaring each other ferociously.

            The three of them headed to the dining area where Mrs. Cho was waiting. The elder woman was busy talking to someone on the phone.

            “Okay. So can we eat now?” The elder woman said after putting down her phone.

            “Neh.” Sunmi answered cheerfully.

            “Okay, Sunmi lead the prayer.” Mrs. Cho said.

            “Dear God. Thank you for making mommy back in safe here with us.” Sunmi said.

            “Thank you.” And Mrs. Cho seconded.

            “Amen.” Sunmi ended the prayer and smiled to them.

            “Amen.” They chorused.

            Right after the prayer the family began to eat their food. Seohyun fed Sunmi all the food she prepared for them. Mrs. Cho tasted the food and praised it for its deliciousness. Kyuhyun just eat it without knowing who cooked it.

            “Hmm.” He hissed after swallowing the piece he ate. “Maybe we should let our maids to be married. They have done a very delicious breakfast today.” He joked around and tried to make the maids heard what he said.

            Seohyun coughed falsely. Of course, she did not wanted to be boastful and be arrogant, saying she was the one who cooked their breakfast.

            Mrs. Cho looked at Seohyun after she falsely coughed. She then beamed to Kyuhyun, who is very enthusiastic eating his breakfast. “Kyuhyun, it is Seohyun who cooked the breakfast.” The elder woman grinned at him.

            Kyuhyun turned his face to Seohyun, surprised. He raised eyebrows to Seohyun. “It is delicious.” He shrugged. “Very much.”, and proceeded to eat again his food.

            Seohyun is very happy to hear Kyuhyun’s compliment. Though, they have a childish argument earlier, it felt like all the hatred and irritation for him had gone away. Her cheeks heated up because of that.

            “Omma, Can you accompany me at school?” Sunmi asked out of the blue, making Seohyun recover from her blush.

            Seohyun looked down at Sunmi. She smiled at the child and answered her actively, “Yes, of course. I am back in here to be with my precious baby girl.” She kissed the child’s cheeks.

            The child was very happy at how Seohyun’s answered her. Sunmi looked at his father who was very happy to see her smile like that.

            “Yehey, Omma will accompany me at the school today. I am sure that my classmates will be very envy of me because I have a very beautiful mother.”, said Sunmi clapping her hands. With a very cute reaction, Seohyun pinched the child’s chubby cheeks.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            “Hey guys. This is mom.” Sunmi exclaimed proudly to the other child she met at the corridor of their school. The child is very happy as she can now present to her classmates that she really got a mother.

            “Hyemin, this is my mom. Isn’t she beautiful? Sunmi introduced her to one of her classmates proudly.

            “Jinjja? That is your mom?” the other girl said. Shocked in disbelief since, that was Sunmi’s first time to bring her mother in school.

            “Neh. She is very beautiful, right?” She complimented her again for the nth time. Seohyun just smiled shyly to the two young girls staring at her. “She is one of the famous designer in the world and my appa told me that she is a very kind woman ‘coz she helps many people around the world.” The little girl continued.

            ‘Bwoh? Did he really also tell her that?’ Seohyun blushed at the thought. She smiled at the other little girl  Sunmi is talking to. Though, maybe Sunmi’s words are all lies, she still could not help but to flattered at the compliments she is receiving especially having really called “beautiful”.

            The three went to a room where the children will be having their class. Classmates of Sunmi are staring at her as the the little girl kept introducing her to them. She noticed that an elder woman who seemed to be the Kindergarten teacher is approaching them so she quickly bid goodbye to Sunmi.

            “Baby, I will be going, okay? Be a good girl.” She told the child and kissed her cheeks.

            Sunmi only smiled to her and Seohyun can tell that the child was not happy. She went outside the room. She saw that the kindergarten teacher approaching her. She greeted her.

            “Umm, excuse me, are you Mrs. Cho?” The woman asked her.

            Seohyun coughed a little when she heard what the elder woman addressed her. ‘Oh my God! Mrs. Cho? So people now know me as the rich wife of Mr. Cho Kyu Hyun?’ She really could not believe it after all, its only been a day since she accepted the “job”.

            “Y-Yes?”

            “Finally, I am able to meet you. By the way, I am Mrs. Kang, the principal of the school. May I talk to you a little while? Its regarding to Sunmi.” The woman stated while looking at the children’s direction.

            “About Sunmi? Sure.” She tensed a little and curious about what is going on about the child.

            The two women went ahead to the principal’s office to talk. While walking, Seohyun kept looking to Sunmi. Getting so curious about her, she assumed that there is something wrong with the child.

            “Mrs. Cho, have a seat.” Mrs. Kang told to her. Seohyun obliged and seated. “I think this is the first time I have seen you here, Mrs. Cho.” She continued while smiling to her. The woman was really friendly and very accommodating.

            “Uh, yes. It has been a while.” Seohyun lied, making herself more guilty about their plan because now she thinks that it will not only be Sunmi whom she would be lying but also to the other people around them.

            “Oh, I see. Well, I think it’s a good idea that you really came back since you might help the behavioral attitude of your child.” Mrs. Kang told her the thing she is really curious about.

            “What do you mean? Is there something wrong about the child?” She frantically asked.

            “It seemed that you really don’t know it, Mrs. Cho.” The woman’s face began to wear a sad and worried expression. “Your child is suffering behavioral problems. Many times before, she was always in fight with her other classmates. I bet it was because she is bullied because having no mother beside her.”, said Mrs. Kang with a thoughtful look.

            “Does her father already know this?” Seohyun asked back. She could not thought that Sunmi, the bubbly and lovely girl she is always with these days, got a problem like that.

            “Yes, and we’ve already discussed this issue.” The principal stated.

            “Thank you Mrs. Kang for your concern about our child. I really do not know a thing about this. Thank you.” She thanked the elder woman. She bid goodbye to her and the next thing she knew, she headed out to Kyuhyun’s place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Wow, thank you very much for your comments. i really do not know that this fic will be flooded right away with such compliments. i hope you guys will support this until the end. thank you...

By the way, i almost forgot to add this chapter. it is supposed to be in the first part of the story but i have'nt write it right away so i hope you guys will understand. sorry for my grammar and spelling. :P