Chapter 35

Baby Love!

           Seohyun felt a soft feathery thing touched her nose, making her woke up from her deep slumber. She was not in her own room. The ceilings were made of bamboo and her bed is softer and more comfortable. She turned her head on the right, to find an adorable Sunmi, smiling brightly at her.

          “Hello, omma! Finally you’re awake!” The child said.

          “Sunmi, Where are we? And why are you here?” She asked, trying to remember why she was on that place and how did she get there. Remembering it, images of Hyoyeon and two large men came to her mind.

          Oh no! She was kidnapped. But then, if she’s kidnapped, what is Sunmi doing there beside her? And why is she not tied?

          Sunmi then hugged her. “Omma. I miss you so much. I thought I will not see you again. I love you so much.”

          Seohyun was touched what the child said. “Sunmi, you’re not angry with me?”

          “Of course I cannot be angry with you, omma. Appa explained me everything and I already know the truth. And I promised you that I will be a good girl, right?” The little girl said, acting mature at her age. She kissed her cheek.

          “Aigoo, my baby has grown so much. Omma really loves you.” Seohyun also kissed her cheeks. “By the way, baby, where are we?”

          Sunmi only giggled. “We are in Maldives, omma. You are really like log sleeping like that.” The little girl continued giggling.

          Seohyun was so surprised. How come she does not know that she was already at another country? “Then, who are you with?”

          “With appa, of course.”

          The older girl sat straight. ‘Aha, so Kyuhyun is the mastermind of these.’ “Your appa? Where is he? Where is he?” She asked the kid.

          “Appa is outside. He told me he was busy preparing something for you. Omma, I have to tell you something.” Sunmi replied then motioning her to come near her. “Appa, prepared something for you tonight. I saw him buying a flowers and he even went to a jewelry shop before with Eunhyuk samchon.”, whispered Sunmi and giggled.

          Seohyun’s heart fluttered. Is it for her? ‘Yah, don’t expect too much, Seohyun. Those are not for you.’

          “NO! It’s not for me. How do I go out from here? I want to go back to Korea.” She said firmly, not believing what the little girl said. Though, she hoped it was really for her. Well, there’s nothing wrong hoping for something, right? The older woman got up from the bed and immediately went outside.

          When she opened the door’s villa, it was only she realized that it was already dark. But to her shock, there were people having a good time in front of her. The loud music made her deaf. Her friend, Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk and the men who kidnapped her were dancing wildly to the beat of the music. Her sister was also there, chit-chatting with the Cho matriarch. There was also some familiar faces she  knew that was a close friend of the Cho family. But why could she not see the face of the guy she really wanted to see?

          “You’re awake.”

           Seohyun could not be wrong. It was the voice of the man she wanted to see., the voice of the man she loves. She turned around. There he is standing near the coconut tree, a wine glass in his hands.

          “You!”, Seohyun yelled. “How dare you to bring me here without my permission? Do you think you can do that to me? I can sue you for doing that.” She continued. She knew all stares were thrown to the both of them now.

          The man  chuckled and put away the glass he has. “You really did not change after so many days since we’ve seen each other. You’re still the Seohyun I know.”

          “If you don’t want to answer my question, then give my passport back and I’m going back to Korea.” She said, glaring at him. No matter how she tried to become angry, she just could not after seeing his handsome face, also staring intently at her.

          “No.” He shook his head. “Not until you see and do what I wanted you to do.” He replied, walking backwards.

          “Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Just give it back. I am not your employee that you give order and what!” She went down and grabbbed a handful of sand then threw at him.

          The man run to dodged it. “Seohyun-shi, how come we play tag and it? And I’ll give what you want.” He suggested while running backwards.

          Seohyun, no matter how she tried to deny it, felt that she was really enjoying the moment. Could it be what Sunmi said earlier is true? ‘No, Seohyun, don’t get carried away. Maybe the guy was just bored that is why he is doing such thing and remember, he is a game addict. A game will always be a game for him.’

          Seohyun faked a laugh. “Yah, How old are you? Seven? Ten?”

          “Nah, why such a killjoy? Just go with the flow.”

          “Give my things back. I have a job for tomorrow.” She shouted while throwing a small pebble at him.

          “You want this?” he asked then showed her passport. “Then, catch me.”, and ran away.

          The woman ran and tried to kept up her pace with the guy. Growing tired, she walked and ran while Kyuhyun was just there teasing her. He really wants to play so she will give what he wanted from her.

          It seemed that the two were already far away from the noisy venue as they could not hear the loud music from it.

          “Are you tired? Just give up and come with me.” Kyuhyun said staring at her.

          “Why are you always like that? Give it back.” She replied.

          “Ani.” He sang and ran away again.

          The guy immediately gone in a few seconds so Seohyun also run. As she turns to the side of the beach, the awesome view surprised her.

          There, the beach was set into a romantic place she thought she could only see in movies. There were little candles floating in the sea, making a light like stars at night. Flowers and beautifully dim light surrounded the area and petals were scattered at the sand and at the center was a heart-shaped formed petals.

          Seohyun walked in awe. Her heart beating like she never had it before. She was feeling confused. Different feelings subsided into her body, She even does not know what will she react about it..

          Just when she was already at the center, in front of the heart-formed petals, she felt warm arms wrapped around her body.

          “SARANGHAE, SEOHYUN-AH.” 

          “Dub..dub…Dub..dub..Dub..dub…” Seohyun heart shouted. She felt like it was going to  burst and go out from her body. Is she not hearing well? Is her mind went out somewhere and processed a data she wanted to hear? Is she dreaming?

          “Saranghe, Seohyun.”

          Yes, it was true. It was him. Kyuhyun, the man she loves is confessing to her. Hearing it was like a dream. She did not expect it.

          “Why?”, she started, “Why do you love me? I thought I am not the girl you want.” Her eyes starting to tear.

          Kyuhyun grabbed her shoulders and faced her. “ Seohyun-ah, look at me.” He said grabbing her chin. “I know I have been a coward for so many times, but I want you to know that I am really very, truly in love with you. I never knew when it started. Maybe even it was when I first saw you at the mall, and helping me with Sunmi…I just don’t know…It just happen that when I woke up, I felt something in my heart that I never experienced before…” he confessed, his beautiful eyes sparkling with the lights only staring at her.

          “But…but I saw you with Seungyeon. The two of you were kissing at the resta~” Seohyun said not even finishing the sentence as Kyuhyun immediately grab her neck and kissed her passionately in the lips.

          Yes, the two of them had already kissed before but it was only because of a mere accident but the feeling to be kissed at this moment by him was different. It makes her stomach upside down, only seeing him and feel like she was already in a different and beautiful place.

          As she could not help it, Seohyun responded the kiss, as passionately and emotionally with Kyuhyun.

          ‘So this is the feeling to be kissed by someone you love.’

          The two only broke away when they needed to gasped for air.

          “That’s the way I kissed so and for your information it was only for you. Seungyeon kissed me but I never kissed her like that even though she was my ex. And I know you like it too.” He said, chuckling a little at his naughty action.

          “Ani…Maybe you are just saying that because of family issues...because of Sunmi. Maybe…” She rattled again.

          “Just stop it okay please. I am doing this because I love you, more than you ever imagined. Well, yeah, I admit that I never thought I would love a woman like this since Sunmi came, but you came. You brought it and I am loving it every moment. You might think that I am very harsh from you but it was my only way to deny my feelings I felt. And when I could not take it anymore, and knowing that you might don’t feel the same way, I became a coward and stayed away from you. I hope you understand Seo. I know you’ve been hurt with my actions but please, Forgive me. I’ve been a coward but now I can say it all loud, I love you. I love you so much and I want to be with you forever.” The man admitted to her. Showing the true face he’s been hiding since long ago.

          Seohyun chuckled. The tears from eyes strolling in her puffy cheeks. Wow, she never imagined that the man she loves also felt the same way with her. It was overwhelming. She never thought she would be love also that way she had.

          “Kyuhyun-ah…” She cupped his face. “I am also feeling the same way. I love you too and more, more…more and with so much more than you could imagine.” She laughed and this time, tip-toed and also kissed  the man’s lips.

          As their passionate kiss ended. Kyuhyun took his another surprise.

          “I know this is very surprising for you and was so early to do, but I really want you to be mine and be the mother of many Sunmi.” He kneeled on the sand and took a small velvet box in his pocket. “Seohyun, will you marry me?”

          A loud cheer echoed from afar. There, the crowd of party people she have seen earlier were gathering and watching them like a movie.

          “Seohyun-ie, I really want to thank you for taking me here, but I am more grateful if you’ll take that man as your husbad so he would stop nagging me.” Hyoyeon shouted.

          “Omma, I really want you to be my mom. So please let that wish come true.” Sunmi, also shouted, carried by his Uncle Eunhyuk.

          “Deh, I also want to see my grandchildren. So hurry up.” Mrs. Cho added.

          Her sister, Yoona, also made her alligator laugh. “Palli, the man’s kneel were already sore.”

          Seohyun chuckled at what her sister said. “Do you think it is easy to bear and take care of children, Kyuhyun-shi…” She glared at him.

          “But…if you want we could only…”

          Seohyun grabbed the ring on the box. “I know that, but I still want to be with you so I am left with no other choice. They also want that.” She grinned evilly.

          Kyuhyun only smiled and then hugged and lift her from the ground. He turned around, making Seohyun dizzy.

          “Yah, put me down. And give me back my passport.” Seohyun said happily.

          “Passport? We have’nt had our prehoneymoon here.” Kyuhyun replied, smirking.

          “Prehoneymoon? No way..”

          “Just kidding.” The man smirked. “Saranghae, Seohyun-ah.”

          “Nado saranghae.”

          The two, again for the ninth time, kissed again.

 

 

 

 

Please bear with my errors. Thank you! the nest chapter is the epilogue!!! :)