Chapter 10

Baby Love!

 

             Seohyun and Hyoyeon went off the stage after they finished their acts for the children. Seohyun was very happy to see that their little audience liked their silly and fun acts. She never experienced it before since her jobs were mostly not like that. By doing those acts and interacting with the children, she felt that she wanted to go back in her childhood days and experience those things that she did not experienced when she was young.

 

            “Unnie, you know what, this is the first time I felt like this. After playing with those children, I felt that I want to experience some things I did not experience in my childhood.” She shared to Hyoyeon while taking off her mascot headdress.        

 

            “Then you should now invent a time machine in order to go back in the past.” Hyoyeon replied to Seohyun in which the latter responded with a laughed.

 

            “If only I can. Hahahaha! If I cannot do with myself then I should do it with my child.” She said dreamingly. Thinking with her future plans with her future child, a loud scream from a girl interrupted it.

 

            “OMMA!!!!” the little girl voiced out running in to her and reached her with a hug.

 

            Seohyun is very confused on why of all a sudden a little girl claimed her as her mother. In fact, it was the first time she interacted with children and also she did not remember she got pregnant and slept with a man before.

 

            ‘Huh? In all of a sudden, I already got a child. Hahaha, I don’t know it would be easy to grant my dream. Hahahaha. Maybe she just thought that I am her mom.’ She said to herself while the little girl is hugging her tightly.

 

            “Omma, I don’t know you’re already here. I can’t believe.” The little girl blurted out. Seohyun thoughts were wrong. The child is really claiming her as her mom. And because of that, she spoke.

 

            “Huh? Excuse me but do I know you?” The little girl looked at her and then look at the man whom she thinks that the child’s father. The child looked like she is going to cry.

 

            Seeing the very fragile child, the father stepped into action. “Sunmi, can you go out for a while? We will have to talk.” The handsome man told the child. When the little girl was already out of their sight the guy walked to her.

 

            “Can we talk?” the handsome man who appeared shocked before asked her. And because of the man’s charisma, Seohyun just only nodded her head.

 

            “I know that you don’t understand why that little girl ran to you and claimed you as her mom.” the man stated while staring at her face and Seohyun could only sworn to herself that is she feeling that her face became warm and red. ‘Oh my! Why am I blushing and why am I feeling that I have already met him before.’ Seohyun thought to herself while still blushing.

 

            “…and I know that you are also in need of money…” the man continued while still looking at her face.

 

            “Huh? How did you know that? Are you stalking me?” Seohyun asked the handsome man. She was very curious why the man knows why she is in need of money. Afterall, only her close friends know her hard situation.

 

            “It doesn’t matter now. And I will tell you straight to the point,…”

 

            ‘I wonder what is this man really intention and why does he has to stare at me like that. He looks he will eat me up in any second.’ Seohyun talked to herself while looking down to keep away the man’s gaze to her.

 

            “…I want you to be her mom.”

 

            The man’s statement echoed to Seohyun’s mind. She looked up, shocked, to heard the guy’s statement. ‘Does he really want me to be his wife? Huh! I cannot marry him in an instant.’

 

            “It is not what you’re thinking of. You will only act as her mom, not as my wife.” The man spoke like he was reading her thoughts.

 

            Disappointment was shown in Seohyun face. Well, who would not be disappointed if a man told you he wanted you act as the mother of his child rather than to be his wife? For Seohyun, the statement was a mere kind of an insult. She is not that ugly or ragged to be called as a mother.

 

            ‘Do I really look like a mother? Aishh, this man is really getting my temper.’ She thought to herself. Angeriness is starting to crawl to her body.

 

            The handsome man then spoke up before she can speak.

 

            “I know that you will not accept my offer this quick, but in case you need help. I think you may need me, just in time when I need you.” The handsome man told her and took a calling card from his wallet. He grabbed her hand and gave it to her. “I know you will need me someday.”

 

            The man then walked out from their place and headed back again in the hall leavg Seohyun behind. She looked at her hand and read the calling card.

 

            “Cho Kyu Hyun, CEO-President, CHO Company.” She read the calling card when a loud scream bombarded the room. It’s only when she realized that Hyoyeon is still in the room.

 

            “Seohyun-ah! It’s Cho Kyu Hyun, right?” Hyoyeon blurted out and ran to the door to see if the man is still there. Seohyun followed her and see where is Hyoyeon is staring out.

            “He is a big catch!” Hyoyeon muttered to her while she keeps staring at the man who is currently hugging the child that claimed she was her mom.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

            “Appa!” Sunmi shouted to Kyuhyun as soon as the man got out from the backstage. Kyuhyun knows that the little girl will ask him many questions regarding to the incident that just happened.

 

            He walked to the child and when he reached her, his expectations already started.

 

            “Appa, is that really Omma? I never thought she will be already here and why does she seems she does not know me? And will she be staying here with us?” the child questioned him consecutively.

 

            Kyuhyun looked back from where he came from. He noticed that the two women in the room where looking at him. He suddenly stared again to the woman’s face for the nth time. He was really engrossed to the goddess-like beauty of the lady. In fact while talking with her, he keeps staring to her face.

 

            He looked back to Sunmi when he felt that the woman’s gaze started to look for him. He hugged Sunmi to comfort the beaming child who asked him so many questions.

 

            “Of course, she will stay with us for good. And it will be very soon.” He told the child.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* okay, i already updated it. thanks for my sister who keeps buggingg me about it. :P