Chapter 22

Baby Love!

 

            Kyuhyun immediately drove back to their house to get the project Sunmi needed in school though it was raining very hard that time. Well, his true motive was of course to see his child that he missed so much.

            He arrived after 15 minutes later and immediately opened their door. There was no one at home, because the maids and other personnel attending them we’re having a day off. Well, now he thinks that he should give them a different off in a week, to provide or to attend their needs in case of emergency.

            “Aish, Jinja, where did they place that little thing?” he said while finding a piece of paper in Sunmi’s drawer.

            He almost searched her whole room but still, there was no project that the fellow says. He was already searching her cabinet when he heard their doorbell rang.

            He went down to see Seohyun who was wet after running in the rain. It was still raining so hard and appeared that it will become a storm later.

            “Yah, why are you so long? I am almost five minutes here waiting.” Seohyun scowled him. She was also shivering from the cold.

            “Why are you here? I thought you were at the hospital.” He said, allowing her to enter their house. He took off his coat and put it to Seohyun’s body. Well, he could not let her be sick after all.

            “Sunmi told me to get her project at school. Don’t tell me, you’re also here because of that.”

            “Neh.” He replied her, while going upstairs.

            “Okay. Since I’m already here I will help you. I’ll just change clothes.” She told him.

            “Okay.” Kyuhyun only speak a word to him because he felt strange with her though he also wanted to become comfortable around her.

            “Hmp. Why is he always like that? I already speak a five sentences but he always replied me with a few words. He is not like that before.” Kyuhyun heard Seohyun muttered it.

            ‘If only you knew that I also wanted to be comfortable with you.’

............................................................................................................................................................

            Seohyun has already changed her clothes and also now with Kyuhyun alone in Sunmi’s room. The whole room was already in a mess because of them.

            “Seohyun-ah, can you call them? I think we cannot find it here.” Finally, he said a two-sentence statement.

            Seohyun glanced at him. She was only wearing a sleeve shirt and shorts that showed her milky-white skin.

            “Why did I think of that? Good idea.”

            Seohyun dialed Mrs. Cho’s number in her phone but because of the heavy rain and frequent thunderstorm, the signal got loss.

            “There’s no signal.” Seohyun told him and put her phone on the cabinet.

            Kyuhyun already felt that there was something really fishy about the situation there are in, and yet they still continued searching for it for hours. Feeling tired and hunger, they stopped.

            “Are you hungry?” he asked Seohyun who sat in front of him. He glanced at the window outside and saw that it was still raining. Though it was only five in the afternoon, it looked like it was already night. It was so dark. He just hoped that there were already foods in the kitchen for he was already hungry and cannot go outside to buy foods for them.

            “Neh. Can we eat already? I think that it was already late to even search for that assignment. For sure, your mother has reasoned it about that by this time and maybe they are already traveling back here.”

            “You’re right.” He only stated and went to the opened the door. Seohyun only followed his lead to the kitchen.

            As soon that the kitchen’s light were , they stood back in surprise to see the area set in a romantic aura. It was really beautiful, adorned with beautiful and fragrant flowers, and exquisite dining utensils. Because of it, the two cannot help but to warm their cheeks.

            “Ahh…I knew it. It was part of the plan.” Kyuhyun whispered.

            Because of the thought of having a romantic date together, the two could not help but to be embarrassed at the thought.

            “Uhmm. I think you should eat first, you know.” She said shyly, without glancing at him.

            “Ehh? I thought you were hungry?” Kyuhyun said in casual tone of his voice. But at his thoughts, it was really a good idea to eat with her. “No, you should eat. We can take this out if you want to? He continued as he tried reading her thoughts.

            Seohyun accepted his offer to eat with him. Well, it was not bad after all to have date with him.

            ‘Ani. You’re not dating him. You are just here to eat your dinner. Don’t mind the romantic setting of the place.’ A little voice inside of her head said.

            “Yeah, you’re right.” She spoke, enough to be heard by Kyuhyun.

            “Huh? What?” the opposite person in front of her asks. He was bewildered that she suddenly spoke out of the blue.

            “Ahh, I am only saying that this food is delicious.” She replied and bit a piece of her food. “Here try this. Ah!” Then, offered him a spoon of her food.

            Kyuhyun was about to taste her food when Seohyun already thought of the action she did. ‘Uh-oh. What am I doing?’

            Kyuhyun sensed that she was feeling awkward with him, and because he loved the way she blushed so hard, he sweetly . He held her hand as she offered him her food.

            “Ahh.” Kyuhyun said when he ate her food. He examined Seohyun’s face as he was munching his food. ‘Hahah. There she goes.’ He thought when the woman in front of her began to blush so red.

            “I-is it g-good?” The red tomato Seohyun stutteringly asked Kyuhyun. Little she did know that the other was already laughing in his thought because of her obvious reaction to his little gesture.

            “Yes. It’s good.” He coolly responded.

 

            ‘How can this man act so coolly after what she did to me?’ Seohyun thought.

            ‘Hahah. She is really cute when she blushed like that.’ Kyuhyun, on the other hand, thought too.

            They finished their food without talking much to each other. They glanced each other once in a while though avoiding each other’s contacts.

            “I’ll gonna wash this.”

            With that Kyuhyun suddenly went out of the room. Seohyun was left behind and did the dishes. When she was already washing their plate, her phone suddenly rang.

            “Yoboseyo?”

            “Unnie, this is Yoona. I was trying to call you earlier but it seemed that the signal of your phone was out of reach.”

            “Oh. Maybe it was. It’s raining so hard right now.” She replied and looked outside the window. It was still raining and the wind was blowing so strong.

            “Yeah. Unnie, by the way, you forgot some papers here. Is this important?”

            It was the documents handed by Hyoyeon to her that morning. The woman thought that she needed again a job and of course as her buddy in work. “Uhm. I will get it back tomorrow. Just keep it, okay? And it was already your bedtime, you should now go to sleep.” She scolded, like a mother to her child.

 

            “Okay, Mom. Bye.” The other chuckled and then ended the call.

            Seohyun then, put down her phone on the table beside the sink and continued washing their plates. Glancing at her shoulders, she saw again the beautiful and romantic setting of the dining room. Smiling like an idiot, she imagined the things that may happen if a real romantic date happened to them.

            The cheesy, sweet and so handsome Kyuhyun appeared in front of her handling a bouquet of red roses. With a great smile from him, an obvious and pinkish blushed was shown in her face. Well, who would not blushed that hard if someone handsome like Kyuhyun appeared in front of you, giving you flowers?

            “Seohyun-ah, would you mind to have a date with me?” he asked right after she accepted his roses.

            “O-of c-coourse.” She stuttered nervously.

            The two went to the dining table and as expected, Kyuhyun guided her when she would sit to the chair.

            His actions made Seohyun blushed more. She just hoped that it was not that obvious.

            “Seohyun-ah, this is your favorite’s right?”

            ‘Wow! How did he know that?’ Her head spoke when she saw the different dishes of her favorites laid on the table.

            “Thank you.” ‘Yah, Kyuhyun! You are already having many points on me, huh.’

            It seemed that Kyuhyun read her thoughts because his famous smirk then showed, somewhat like seducing her.

            ‘Yah, what are you doing to me?’

            “Seohyun-ah, try this one. It is really good. So delicious.” He offered her the plate of spicy bibimbap.

            Eating the dish, she did not notice that it smudge the side of her lips and with that Kyuhyun suddenly stand up and reach her lips. When he stood up, Seohyun then thought that maybe she smudged her side lips, so she quickly grabbed her table napkin to brush it. As she was going to brush it, Kyuhyun abruptly took her hands away and replaced the table napkin with his lips.

            “SEOHYUN!!! Hey!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*hope you like it!!! sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling!!! :)