Chapter 6

Baby Love!

 

Five years later…

 

            Kyuhyun was now the successful businessman and president of their oil company. With the five years that passed, many things had happened to his life. He became more mature and serious with his life especially when it comes to relationship that is why some people even started to call him the “Aloof- Cold King”, and became more responsible after the death of his father.

 

            Kyu hyun, in a business suit was really the opposite when he is with his ‘daughter’ Sun Mi. The cold and distant became the warm-hearted man when it comes to his precious daughter. It seemed that the only exception to his aloofness to girls was his child.

 

            On the other hand, Sun Mi, has now turned into a beautiful and lovable princess of the Cho’s. Everyone was very fond of her cuteness and no one can resist to her unbelievable charm. And since she is now growing up, there are so many things that the little girl was curious about like ‘why is the sky blue?’,’ how came the roses are red?’ and some other things that the other child wanted to know.

 

            But then one day, one serious question popped up.

 

            “Halmonni, where is my mom?”

            A serious question that everyone in the Cho’s household has feared about. No one dared to answer that question even Mrs. Cho because that it was only to be answered by his father.

 

            One night, when Kyuhyun was tucking Sun Mi into bed, the serious question again popped up.

           

             “Appa, where is omma? Why do I have not seen her?” the little girl sleepily said.

           

              “ Uhm..” ‘How can I say this to the child?’ he then continued, “Well, your mom and I had got into a huge misunderstanding in the past.” He lied.

           

             “But why does she have n’t seen me? Does she love me?” the little girl said who looks that would cry in an instant.

           

             “Of course, she loves you very much. Who would not love this cute and lovable princess? So don’t cry, baby. Ok. She will going to see you soon.” He comforted the child. “So promise me you’ll be a good girl, so omma would not be mad when she sees you soon, ok? He told her.

           

            “Ok. Good night.” The little girl said when she stopped sobbing. Kyuhyun then left the room to let the girl sleep.

 

            ‘Oh, crap! Why did I tell that lie? How am I supposed to find her “mom”? Kyu hyun scratched the back of his head wondering why he told her daughter a big lie such as that.

 

            The next day, Sun Mi eagerly got up from her bed to wake up his sleeping father.

           

             Sunmi nudged her father who is sleeping peacefully at his bed. “Appa! Appa! Wake up, Appa!” Sunmi yelled at his father.

           

             KyuHyun, then bolted up from his sleep as soon as he heard his daughter’s sharp voice. He even thought that his eardrums was damaged because of the strong volume of her voice.

 

             “Yah, Sunmi, Why did you do that?” he said trying to stop his boiling temper to the innocent child. He looked so pissed off.

 

             The innocent child stared at him, sensing his anger but looking at those cute and adorable eyes, Kyuhyun’s anger had fade away.

 

             “Yah, my baby is so cute!” he said as he patted Sunmi’s head. He then let the child sit on his lap. “Why did you wake your appa that early, Sunmi?” he asked.

 

              “Appa, I want to know where omma is. I want to know what she looks alike.” The girl said beaming to his father.

 

              With the sudden statement, Kyuhyun was left surprised. He did not expect that the little girl was really that eager to know her mother. ‘My, my. Why am I in this situation again? I did not expect that she would be curious about her mom this early. I should have been prepared.’

 

              Kyuhyun grinned to her daughter. Not showing that he feel anxious about the question, he said “Later, I will show you.”

 

              ‘Good. Now, where will you find it? Damn.’ He thought to himself.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

           

            “Aishhh!!!” Kyuhyun shouted. He banged the computer keyboard as he thought how he will solve this problem of his. He even described it more difficult than business problems that he usually solved at work. With no other ideas coming to his mind, he decided to call for a help with his friend- Eunhyuk.

 

            “Yoboseyo?” Eunhyuk, on the other line spoke.

 

            “Hyung, this is Kyuhyun. I need a help.” He said.

 

            “Oh. Ok, so what help?” the other guy replied.

 

            “Well, uhmm, I need you find to find me a girl.” Kyuhyun replied casually.

 

            “Whaaa-ttttt?” the shocked Eunhyuk yelled. He did not expect Kyuhyun to ask him to do that thing, as he knew that Kyuhyun became distant to the opposite since Seungyeon left him.

 

            “Is that really you? Wow, so you’re changed for the good? Eunhyuk spoke.

           

             Kyuhyun, sensing what the other guy has on mind, he eagerly responded, “Yah, hyung! It’s not what you think. I am doing this for SunMi.”

           

            “Huh? Sunmi? Why?”

           

             “She’s now asking who is her mom and I don’t know what to do.”

           

             “That’s exactly what I really wanted to point to you, Kyuhyun. She would ask who her mom is anytime soon and now this is it! You should have prepared yourself a wife.” The other guy chuckled.

           

             “Stop joking. I need you to help me this. You just have to answer me seriously.” Kyuhyun replied angrily.

           

             “Ok, bro. Chillax. I will help you. So what kind of woman do you like?” Eunhyuk asked when he heard Kyuhyun’s angry tone on the line.

           

            “I need a woman who can act as Sunmi’s pretend mom.” He answered.

           

            “So that’s it. Anything else?”

           

            “None. I should hang up now.” Kyuhyun, feeling the weariness that the problem has brought decided to read books to calm his nerves.

           

             At their mini library, Kyuhyun went to his favorite section of books. When he picked the book that caught his eye, another book suddenly fell off. When it landed on the ground, a picture suddenly showed up- the picture of the strange lady.

           

             “Huh?” Kyuhyun picked up the picture on the floor.

           

             ‘I guess I have found your Mom, Sunmi.’ He smirked as he remembered the incident happened five years ago.

 

            He then contacted their private detective to hunt where the lady of the picture had lived.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the late upload!!! exams arecoming and i have to maintain my grades!!! :) i will upload again next week!!!