Chapter 4.

Baby Love!

 

 

            Seo Joo Hyun run fast as her feet could to make on time on his next job. Being the breadwinner of their family, Seo Hyun, as she prefers to be called, does not waste any time. For her, time is gold and must be consumed it in a fruitful way.

 

            Today until tonight, there are three jobs waiting for her. One is being the delivery girl of a newspaper in which she had done earlier and now, rushing to be in her waitress outfit in one of the fastfood chains in the mall and later, being a gasoline girl. Wonder how did she do all the work? Well, it’s because for her beloved sister who has a cancer. Even when they are young, she already promised to herself that she will take care of her older sister. That is why, now, though both of their parents had already gone, Seo Hyun still keeps her promise to herself.

 

            Seohyun hurriedly walked to the mall when someone messaged her. Finding and raiding her phone on her bag while walking, she accidentally bumped into someone.

 

            “Ouch!” she cried as she felt that her shoulder was hurt. was ready to bombard words to the person he bumped into, but she felt pity as the guy was having a baby in his arms. The guy looked helpless while handling the baby and then she smelled something weird.

 

            “Hahahaha! The baby only pooped. I’m sure you do not know what to do that is why you have that look on your face.” She laughed at the man.

 

            Saying those words, the man stared at Seo Hyun angrily. ‘Oh, oh. I should have not said those those words.’ Seo Hyun feeling the angry stare from the man only smiled.

 

           There was a huge silence between them.

 

           “C-can you help me with this?” the guy said as pointed his mouth the baby.

 

            Seohyun, still afraid of the guy because of what she said, nodded awkwardly to the man. When the man is going to hand him the baby, he suddenly took it back. He then said, “Can you really do it? Mind if you can teach me how?”

 

            Seohyun was shocked and started to stop her laugh because of what he said. ‘Hahahaha, how can his wife let their baby with its dad? Didn’t she know that it will be very dangerous since he doesn’t know a thing about babies? hahahah. He looked like a complete idiot but he is too-good looking to be called like that. Aish, what am I saying? ’she said to herself while looking at the man’s face.

 

            “Ahm, okay but I think I cannot teach you how to do it ‘cause I have to do it in the ladies room.” She said awkwardly to the guy and  carefully picked her words because she might get the guy offended again if she said what is on her mind.

 

            “Okay. But you would not take away the baby, right?” the guy said.

           

            Seo hyun bulged her eyes in disbelief. ‘Aishhh. So the one who helps now is considered as a criminal? And do I even look like a criminal? This guy is really boiling my blood.’ Seohyun thought.

 

            She fake a smile to the man and said, “Of course not, Sir. Do I look like a criminal?” she said while still faking a smile to him.

 

            “I’m sorry.” The guy thriftily said.

 

            “Sir, do you have a diaper for the baby?” she asked as the guy handed him the baby.

 

            “Well, I do have but I do not know if it’s the exact size.” He replied.

 

            ‘Does he really don’t know anything about his child? Tsk.tsk. Good thing, he bought baby goods.’ Seohyun’s mind said to herself. “Can you give it to me?” she told the guy.

 

            “Here.”

            Seohyun checked the baby and the diaper if it will fit. She also asked the guy how old the baby is but the man’s only answered is no. Seohyun really did not get it if the guy was a mere idiot for not having known things about the baby.

 

            “Sir, I think it will fit. Do you have also some wet tissue, cotton and powder for the baby?” she asked again to the guy.

 

            The guy handed her all the things she needed for changing the baby’s diaper and Seohyun and the baby proceeded to the ladies room to do it. The guy waited patiently for five minutes until the two come out.

 

            Seohyun smiled to the man as she and the baby exited from the comfort room. She handed the baby to the man as soon as they arrive at the guy’s place.

 

            “So sir, here is your cute baby girl.” Seohyun told the man. The man had a shocked expression on the face as she said that but Seohyun let it passed by.

 

            When Seohyun looked at her watch, she suddenly screamed.

 

            “Oh My God! I am already 20 minutes late. I should go. Bye.” Seo hyun hurriedly said as she run fast to her destination.  One thing that she did not notice is that her laminated picture hanging on her bag as a key chain was dropped off.

 

            “By the way Miss, thank you.” The guy shouted to the lady. As he looked down to picked their things, he saw the laminated picture of the lady. He picked it up and tried to look for the strange lady who is now out of sight.