Chapter 5

Baby Love!

 

            Kyuhyun thanked the pretty lady who helped him in his miserable state with the baby. Though the lady had already gone he still could not forget the lovely face of the strange woman.

            He then noticed something on the floor. He picked it up and realized it was the picture of the pretty lady.        

            He got up and looked for the lady if she was still there. ‘She’s already gone.’ He said to himself as he put the picture on his backpack. ‘I should take this as a souvenir for your great help miss.’ He said to himself like he was talking to the lady.

 

            He then noticed the baby on his arms. He only found out that the little angel in his arms is a girl when the lady told him. Fortunately, the lady did not notice his reaction when he found out because the lady might laugh at him, since she does not know the situation he is currently facing.

 

            Remembering the time when will his parents arrive, Kyuhyun and the baby went directly to the airport.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

            “Flight no. 1475 from USA has now arrived…”

 

            Kyuhyun heard the female voice of the airport operator. He then began to panicked. Although, he did not sleep thinking what would he say to his parents especially to his strict dad, he still have not yet decided what would he do and say to them.

 

            The arrival’s section of the airport had now become crowded. Many people arrived and Kyuhyun saw a two familiar figure that he is expecting.

 

            “Kyu Hyun!” his mom waved to him as the elder woman saw him.

 

            As for Kyuhyun, he did not know what to do as the elder woman approach him. He tried to hide the baby but his mom already saw it in his arms.

 

            “Who’s that?” his mom with a shocked expression on his face.

            “Kyu Hyun, did you?” his dad blurted out.

 

            “Mom, Dad, its’s not what you’re thinking. This is-“ he was stopped by his dad.

 

            “We should discussed this at home.” His father said.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

            At home, Kyuhyun explained everything that happened to him and how he found the baby outside their house. At first, both of his parents did not believe him especially his dad but when they stared at  the baby girl, they could not help but to accept.

 

            They named the baby girl Sun Mi. It was suggested by his mom whom he thinks had already liked the child. His father also said that he would work for the adopting papers but he should now be responsible to take charge of their company.

           

            Kyuhyun did not disagree to the adoption. Having solved one problem now, he now thinks what he would do to explain the “baby issue” with his girlfriend- Seungyeon. Knowing that it will be difficult because that woman is a hot-tempered lady, he should now think what would probably be the easiest way to make the girl fully understand the situation. But speaking of the name, the doorbell suddenly rang.

 

            “Kyuhyun, mind to open the door?” his mom eyed him.

 

            Kyuhyun, thinking what to do regarding to Seungyeon, obeyed his mother. When he opened the door, he did not expected to see the person he is currently thinking of.

 

            “Kyuhyunnie!!!” Seungyeon exclaimed and hugged Kyuhyun immediately.

            “Ohhh!!! S-Seungyeon-ah! Why of all sudden you are here?” he said stutteringly. He does not know what to do if she found out.

            “Well, I heard your parents are back and I cannot wait to see them. Are they inside? Maybe we should go now and introduce your beautiful girlfriend?” Seungyeon flirtatiously said as her hands go up to KyuHyun’s  collar.

            “Uhmm, but they are currently resting inside. And…hey! Wait!” he said as Seungyeon went directly to the living room. He just followed her instead.

            “Hi mom! Hi dad!” Seungyeon said. “ I think you have not known me but anyways, I am Han Seungyeon, Kyu hyun’s fiancee.” She said as she introduced herself to his parents. She even kissed them after she said those.

            Kyuhyun’s mother was surprised that his son had already got a fiancée without telling her. His dad was also shocked by the woman’s action.

            On the other side, Kyu hyun was really in disbelief. ‘Did she just say that she is my fiancée. Ohh, it seemed that there will be a misunderstandings between us.’ He thought to himself.

            “Kyuhyun, is it true? Why didn't you tell us?” her mom spoke angrily to him.

            “Mom, no. There is a misunderstanding.” He replied.

            “Is she the mother?” his dad.

            “ Mother? Uhm, excuse me but I haven’t got any child.” Seungyeon blurted out. She then stared to Kyuhyun to look for an answer.

           

            It seemed that Kyuhyun had now figured what is on Seungyeon’s mind. He prepared himself for the many questions Seungyeon would ask for.

           

            With the situation occurring in, his mom suddenly brought up the cute little child. “Is this yours?” she questioned Seungyeon, who did not understand the situation.

 

            Seungyeon, then faced Kyuhyun and slapped him.

            “PAKKK!”

            “Why did you not tell me that you already had a baby? Do you really take me for granted just to make sure that there will be a “mom” to your child? Well, Cho Kyu Hyun, I am not a mother-material.” she grumbled angrily to Kyuhyun and before Kyuhyun speak, she blurted out “I’m sorry Kyuhyun but I think this is the end of us.”

 

            Seungyeon walked out the door hastily. Kyuhyun and his parents was left dumbfounded on what the woman mannered. The elder woman could not believe that his son had gotten into a relationship with a woman liked that. Kyuhyun could not speak and had only slumped on the couch tiringly with what happened to him on that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* I am apologizing for Seungyeon's fans here. This is just a fiction, so guys, dont get mad..ok? pis.