Chapter 25

Baby Love!

 

The two, Seohyun, who looked like a robot with a brace on her back and neck and the silent driver, Kyuhyun, drove silently on their way back to the mansion. Right after Seohyun got sprained back, Kyuhyun immediately drive her to the nearest hospital and called his mother to go back because of the incident. Good thing, it was a serious injury or else she would be paralyzed to the rest of her life.

            Seohyun was confined in the hospital for about two nights and had to bear seeing the handsome face of Kyuhyun, taking care of her. Of course, she was overwhelmed by his actions, being so gentle to her, but what would she expect, she could not move that much.

            With those actions, she could not help to think that Kyuhyun treats her as a special someone. She did not like to expect such thing that will never happen. She even remembered the moment how Kyuhyun cared for her in the hospital.

            “Seohyun, I bought you some fruits. Eat this up.” Kyuhyun told her while placing a basket of fruit at her bedside table.

            She was about to get an apple when Kyuhyun assisted her sitting up.

            “Seohyun, you should ask me if you want. You’re back is not that fully recovered, remember?” he said, with an exasperated sigh.

            She did not know what to react, if she’ll laugh or be irritated with him. He acted like a mother taking care of an injured child. “You know what Kyuhyun-shi, you’re acting like a mother.”

            “Seohyun-shi, you are my responsibility. Don’t you understand?”

            Seohyun was taken abac on what he said. “..my responsibility.” Does he mean?

            “Seohyun, are you listening to me? You are my responsibility from the start you step your shoes in my house. You are my employee in any means.” He told her while cutting the apples he took from the basket.

            ‘Yeah. yeah. I am your employee. Ugh, by the way, why am I affected like so  much. You hould’nt be, Seohyun. You should’nt be.’ Her conscience told her.

            Seohyun did not how to react about it. Confused feelings took over her. Some part of her felt that it shoud be like that yet the other part of her was disappointed. She just stared at him, trying to figure out her feelings.

            Back at the car, because of her long daydreaming, Seohyun did not notice that they were already near the gate of their house. Realizing it was, she then also remembered what happened before her injury. Glancing at the back, she then saw the blanket, Kyuhyun used to cover her body.

            “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

            Kyuhyun suddenly stepped the brakes because of shock he got from the person beside him. Their faces almost hit their front, fortunately they both wore their seatbelt.

            “Yah. Do you want to die?” he asked her angrily.

            “Neh.” Seohyun retorted back and punched him in the chest.

            “Huh? Ouch. Ouch. Stop it. Stop.” He tried to calm her.

            “Stop? I want to kill you. Because of you, no man will gonna like me.” She cried.

            “Wae?”

            Seohyun grunted in disgust and anger. “Doh,” she pointed her index finger to him, “did you see it?”

            With the question, tension filled the air. Kyuhyun looked so dumbfounded while Seohyun was still flaming with anger. Then in a few seconds, Kyuhyun’s dumbfounded face was changed into his mysterious face, with an evil smirk plastered on it.

            “Yah, why are you grinning like that? And I am asking you. Answer me.” Seohyun blurted irritatingly.

            Kyuhyun looked at her, eye to eye, then laughed so hard. “Seriously, Seohyun. Do you think a guy will like you with that body?” He muttered.

            “Bwoh? What did you say?” She screamed. “ Eottoke? You really saw it.”

            “O-of course. What did you expect?” Kyuhyun gulped. ‘Aish. Why did I do that? Now, I’m doomed.’

            Seohyun breathed heavily, a sign that she was really angry. “AHHHHHHH!”

            “Ouch, Ouch. It hurts. Stop. Ouch!” In all of a sudden, Kyuhyun was being beaten by Seohyun.

            “Did I tell you to close your eyes? You ert.” She continued punching him.

            “Uh.Ouch. Did you say that? Ouch. Stop it.”

            They were wrestling and rambling inside the car when suddenly a little girl knocked in the right window.

            “SUNMI!” Both yelled and stopped from what they were doing. The then went off their car and faced the cute little child.

            Sunmi looked at them with a confused look. Of course, a child would wonder why her parents are acting like a silly couple.

            “Eomma, why are you punching Appa?” Sunmi uttered.

            “Ahh,” Seohyun Turned to Kyuhyun to help him explain what happened. Knowing Seohyun was tensed of what happened, he strutted in.

            “Eomma and Appa were only being sweet to each other, Sunmi. You don’t have to worry that much.” He told the child beamingly then turned to the red face Seohyun.

            He was about to red face when he felt a pain around his torso. Seohyun just pinched him there. It appeared that the woman knew his plan already.

            “Ahh, Okay.” The little girl then smiled and looked at Seohyun, bewildered at her condition. “Eomma, how is your back? I am really sorry. It was my fault.” The child said, teary-eyed and looking guilty.

            Seohyun knew how much the child worried about her, calling her at the middle of the night to know how she was and even nagging her father to bring her at the hospital that time.

            “Baby, it’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself. It was me who act silly that time.” She comforted the child, adding a lame joke at the end to ease her.

            “But it was my idea to put you up together. Uh-oh!” Sunmi stopped and out her little hands in .

            Looking puzzled and amused at the same time, Kyuhyun bowed to the little girl’s level to ask more interesting question regarding to the set-up he and Seohyun had.

            “Sunmi, did you just say that you know what happened to our home you were away? Would you mind to tell us?”

            “Uhhm….uhmmmm….i just want you two to have a nice time and…” there was a pause and both Kyuhyun and Seohyun raised their eyebrows to hear what’s next, “to have a little sister or brother.,” Sunmi continued while fidgeting the hem of her dress.

            Kyuhyun laughed hard after hearing what Sunmi said while Seohyun stood silent, looking flushed. “Baby, you could have told us and we can give you a baby right away. Right, Seohyun?” Kyuhyun said then turned through his shoulder to Seohyun.

            Seohyun gave him an icy glare. ‘Aissh, this guy is really annoying me, huh!’ “Don’t spoil your daughter that much, Kyuhyun.”

            “Yehey! We’ll have a baby soon.”

            The three then went back to the car, with Sunmi at the back passenger’s seat. Seohyun could not just get her eyes off Kyuhyun, giving him an icy killer glare that frightened Kyuhyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lame chapter i think. Please bear my english, Okay!