Chapter 31

Baby Love!

 

 

         The rode on the plane going back to Korea was so quiet for the Cho family. Even Sunmi, who is usually a hyperactive child was so silent. They immediately packed their things and  went back to Korea after Kyuhyun told them so, that even the matriarch did not questioned his son why.

          It was already late in the afternoon when the family had arrived at their house. And Seohyun who was also silent at the plane always kept distant to the family especially to the two, Sunmi and Kyuhyun.

          “Omma, why are you so sad? You did not even smiled at my joke when I told you one when we are at the plane? Is there something wrong? Did appa make you cry?” Sunmi asked her, unaware what she and Kyuhyun had planned.

          It seemed that the little girl sensed that there was something bothering her. So she gave the cute little child a reassuring smile. “Ani.” She paused, trying to keep the tears in her eyes. “Baby, promise omma that you’ll be a good girl, okay?”, she told the child.

          “Omma, don’t cry. I am already a good girl. Don’t cry.” The child chubby fingers wiping the tears that streaked her face.

          “Of course you are.” The woman said and kissed Sunmi’s temple. Though she already knew what would happen later on, she still hopes that the child will not build hard feelings for her. Ever since she decided to go for that job, she knew that she would harbor feelings for the child, just like any other mother would. And getting away from the child would be hard for her.

 

***************************************************************************************************    

     

          “Seohyun-shi.”

Kyuhyun called the young woman whom he has been ignoring ever since morning. Last night, he confronted her, about to confess something he strangely feels inside but only to be caught off guard by her. She, Seohyun who he always see everyday and already became part of his life, and his heart, became distant, wanting to be away from them, from him.

“Seohyun.” His voice, very low but enough for the woman to hear.

Seohyun took a deep breath before turning her head to the owner of the voice whom she was very familiar with.

“Don’t worry, Kyu. I’ll be the one doing it.” She said then turning again against him and went directly to the child’s room.

“Are you sure you want to go?”

“Deh.” She muttered. Just then, the door opened and the woman went inside.

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

          “Omma, it”s still early for bed. I do not want to go to sleep soon.” Kyuhyun’s adopted daughter said while playing with her Barbie doll on bed. Seeing the happy face of the child made Seohyun to think again. Conscience were already bugging her inside eventhough she has not yet done what she intended to do. Just how could she hurt an innocent child?

          The fact that she have to wound the child’s heart make a transparent appearance on Seohyun physically. A gloomy face can be seen on her. It kept bothering her, especially after that Kyuhyun faced her. There was something in the man appearance that made her more trigger to do not continue her decision.

          ‘No, Seohyun. You are a woman with a word.’

          Just then, she calmed herself. “Sunmi-ah, I want to tell you something.”

          “Huh?”

          Seohyun sat on the bed beside the little girl. “Promise me, baby that you will be a big girl from now on. And you will still love your family very much especially your appa, okay?”

          “Of course. I love everyone in here especially you omma and appa.” The girl giggled.

          Hearing that, Seohyun let faked a smile to the child. ‘Sunmi, just please don’t be that hard on me.’, her mind talking.

          “Omma, are you going to tell me a story of the princess who live in a lone tower? The one that showed on T.V.?” the innocent schild then asked. Now lying on the bed.

          “Ani.” She then took a deep breath, keeping the tears in her eyes. “Sunmi, I am not your mother.”

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry! Been very busy! BTW, Check my Twitter Account for more info: https://twitter.com/angelgamer328 . You can ask me questions about my stories in there since its a little bit hard to communicate in here. And you can xheck my other fic  too. HER BOYISH LOVE also here in AFF.