Chapter 26

Baby Love!

 

             Seohyun and Kyuhyun still have their eye to eye to contact of fighting each other. It was really childish, Seohyun was serious while Kyuhyun was teasingly eyeing him, reminding her what happened the other day at her room. Fortunately, the older woman, Mrs. Cho did not notice it while having dinner.

            “By the way, Seohyun, I hope you did not mind but I don’t want us        to have a vacation this next month.,” Mrs. Cho said while cutting her steak then turned to Kyuhyun, “and you must not get an excuse to avoid that vacation with your business appointments.”

            It was usual to hear the excuses he put when there was family occasion going on. He rarely comes to such events and if he comes, it was only for the sake of Sunmi. Well it seemed that he could not avoid this time especially when Mrs. Cho was looking so serious about it.

            Kyuhyun looked at the older woman intently, trying to read her face. He was in doubt especially he already knew that she was also the one who planned the set0up between him and Seohyun those past days. He was just making sure that it would not be like that for the second time.

            “O-okay.” He uttered when he figured out that there was no hint of playfulness in Mrs. Cho’s eyes.

            “Yehey! Halmonni, where are we going then?” Sunmi squealed while jumping out from her seat.

            Mrs. Cho smiled at Sunmi. Even the older woman could not resist her granddaughter’s charm.

            “We are going to Maldives, dear. I am sure you’ll enjoy being there. Swimming.” Mrs. Cho grinned.

            “Yehey, Eomma, did you hear that? We’re going to Maldives. We’ll go swimming.”

            Seohyun only smiled. She was reluctant to come, especially knowing that they know something about what happened to them and of course, to have more time with Kyuhyun but she could not afford not to see a disappointed Sunmi.

            “Omma, aren’t you happy?” Sunmi asked her, not contented to see her smile.

            “Of course, I am happy.” She replied back.

 

 

            Days passed and they were already packing their things for their vacation. On the few days, Seohyun avoided Kyuhyun. Much to her dismay, Kyuhyun keeps teasing her whenever they bumped into each other in which she always responded with a snob. 

            Seohyun was busy packing Sunmi’s belongings when she heard a knocked on the door. She opened it and was surprised to see Kyuhyun leaning at the door frame.

            “What do you want?”, she asked, clearly irritated by the man whom she saw.

            “I am not here to tease you. I am just asking checking if she already packed. Mother wanted us to be at the airport at the right time.” He said casually. It was clear that he was by now exhausted from his work. He entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

            “As you can see, sir, I am currently packing her things and is almost finished when you came.” She stated with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

            Kyuhyun gazed the opened luggage she packed for Sunmi and then turned to his shoulder to look at her.

            “Honestly, I really could not understand why girls put so many things inside their bags. Could you take off the unnecessary things? I don’t want to pay for overload luggage.”

            She only nodded and started to put out the unnecessary things in Sunmi’s bag. Kyuhyun then stood up and walked to his room. When he was already at the door, he shouted something which made Seohyun flushed red.

            “Seohyun, don’t forget your red swimsuit. I think mom placed it on your bed.” He then left.

            Seohyun immediately ran back to her room to confirm what he just said. And truth to be what the guy was speaking, there was a one piece red y swimsuit lying on her bed.

 

 

            Sunmi was giggling merrily at the sight of the beaches. Ever since they landed from the plane, the little child was already bugging all of them to swim. To keep the little child shut, Seohyun decided to let the child wore her swimsuit under her dress, which reminded that she also got a red y swimsuit.

            While on the plane, she kept thinking who  brought that gift to her. She really doubted that it was not Mrs. Cho. The old woman would not do such things as that especially that the old lady was very conservative.

            “Omma, you should also wear your swimsuit. You also have one right? The one which Appa gave to you?”, Sunmi asked her, waking her up from her little thoughts.

            ‘So it was really Kyuhyun-shi who brought that swimsuit. Tsk…how did he become a erted guy, huh?’ “Sunmi-ah, how did you know that?”, she asked the little girl who ws fidgeting the hem of her dress.

            The little looked up to her and smiled. “I saw  him when he placed it on the your bed last night. Actually, he was giggling and muttering something that he almost looked like an idiot.” Sunmi responded and laughed cutely.

            “Bwo? He did that? Your appa is really out of his mind.” She said, very annoyed at the moment. ‘He really wants to see me annoyed, huh? Grrr.’

            Sunmi looked at her curiously. Seohyun was making a disgruntled face. She exhaled loudly through her nose, indicating that she was really angry.

 

 

            Seohyun angrily stomped her right foot in Kyuhyun’s hotel room. She decided to be with Sunmi’s room during the vacation to avoid confronting Kyuhyun and make fun on her. After being trapped with him at the house for two days, it seemed that Kyuhyun become less awkward and close to her. Though she was feeling uncomfortable with it, it was far better than before.

            She pushed the door by her foot angrily and it opened a little. It was unlocked and she could see Kyuhyun on the sofa, calling someone on the phone. She was about to knock and enter when she heard him scream.

            “What?!” Kyuhyun screamed furiously at the phone. “I don’t understand. I thought he said that it was already okay and there was no problems about it. Just check it, hyung.” He paused. Seohyun peeked through the little space and she saw a fuming Kyuhyun. “Okay, I understand. I’ll try to go back to Korea as soon as I can. Tell my secretary to book my flight for tonight.”

            “He cannot do that. He promise Sunmi that he’ll be with her this time.” Seohyun muttered almost soundlessly after she saw Kyuhyun turning off his phone and went to his bed. ‘I think I must act this time.’ Seohyun grinned as she remembered something what she packed last night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~its been so long. Tbh, i am really having a writers block in this. might be because of that i am more focusing on my other fanfic. :) But i hope you like this one.