Chapter 13

Baby Love!

 

            The two rode on the car and travel to their next destination. Awkward atmosphere covered the ride. Seohyun was only looking at her side window and Kyuhyun was fiddling his cellphone.

            Suddenly, Kyuhyun remembered some things regarding to their act. On the same time, Seohyun remembered that she have to ask him why he knows her.

            “Sir.”

            “Seohyun.”

            They both said and looked at each other at the same time.

            Kyuhyun smiled when he heard how Seohyun named him. He thought that they should put away those formalities while being together and her acting as Sunmi’s mother.

            “You first. And by the way, you should start putting away those formalities especially when in front of Sunmi.”, he told Seohyun.

            Seohyun nodded. “Uhmm, Kyuhyun-ah, may I know how do you know me?” she questioned the handsome guy sitting beside her.

            Kyuhyun stared at her face. She was very shy asking it thus, making her do some facial expressions, which he really liked.

            “Do you not really remember me?” he asked back. It seemed that she did not remember him and what had happened before.

            “Huh?” She looked confused on what he said.

            “So you really not remembered the guy you bumped few years ago, handling a baby with a flustered face?” He laughed when he thought of the memories where he first went to the mall with baby Sunmi and bumped into Seohyun.

            “I really do not- ahhh!!!” she exclaimed as she remembered when she was rushing to a job before and bumped into a man, being flustered with a baby in his arms. “Was that really you? You seemed a bit…” she stared intently on his face ‘more handsome than before’, she thought while still looking firmly. ‘Seohyun, behave. Okay. You must not act like that. This is a work, okay?’ her other part of her said.

            “A bit more handsome?” the man continued and moved closely while staring into each other’s face.

            Being so intimately close with each other, Seohyun moved back. She felt that blood was rushing to her face. ‘Gosh, he really does know how to read other’s mind, huh?’, she thought.

            “Aniyo.”, said Seohyun who moved back and crossed his arms. “But seriously, how do you find me?”

            Kyuhyun is becoming more amused at the woman because most of the women he met was very sophisticated and elegant- mannered, while her, even at the first time meeting with each other, is very comfortable despite of his intimidating image.

            “Well, at that time, you dropped a picture of yourself and then when Sunmi asked me who her mother is, I told her it was you.”, he replied her. “And if you want to know how did I find you? Ask my men to know it.” He referred his men since they were the one who found her.

            “Ahh.Okay. So how about you? There is something you wanna say, right?”, she stated.

            “Yes. And about that, I think you already learned that you will be living with us right?” he spoke.

            Shocked was shown to Seohyun’s face. She forgot that it will be also part of their act.

            “Eeeh. I am sorry but I haven’t packed my things.”, she responded with a sly smile on her face.

            Kyuhyun knew it would return like that since she arrived having only her backpack. It is only a small problem so it will be easily to deal with.

            “Don’t worry about that. It is only a minor problem. You don’t have to worry about it.”, he voiced out to her.

            Their travel went for about 15 minutes. When they arrived at the mall, they quickly proceeded to the dress shop. And when they arrive at the shop, Seohyun is really spellbound with the beautiful dresses around her. It was her first time to went in that place for the reason that they cannot afford to buy those dresses and she is a very busy person.

            Kyuhyun, alternatively, is walking behind the lady. He is waiting for her different reactions since they arrived at the shop.

            “Excuse me!” Kyuhyun told the approaching sales lady. The sales lady went to his direction then Kyuhyun said something in which Seohyun could not hear.

            “Dress her beautifully. I want her to be elegantly looking.” He whispered to the sales lady.

            The saleslady smiled and walked to Seohyun. She checked her from head to toe and then went to another room. She went back having five dresses at her hand. It was all beautiful.

            “Ma’am, can you try this dress?” said the saleslady. She gave her white dress with a belt design on the waist. She examined the details of it. It had very simple designs that make it stood out. It is a bateau-neck lined, knee-length dress.

            She tried it on the fitting room and it fitted to her body perfectly. When she saw herself on the mirror, she really did not recognize herself. She is so beautiful.

            ‘Is this really me? I never know I could be like this beautiful.’ She thought. She never imagined that she would be like one of the princesses in the fairy tales she was reading when young.

            “Ma’am, are you done? Does it fit?” the saleslady asked, breaking her thoughts.

            “Y-yes. I’m done.”

            Then the curtain of the fitting room, rolled up. She saw Kyuhyun reading a magazine on the near sofa. Feeling her presence, he looked up and saw her.

            Kyuhyun stood in awe as soon as he saw Seohyun in the dress. He did not expect that he will have that reaction when he saw her. She is impeccably beautiful.

            “You are very beautiful.” He said while still staring at her. ‘She is really beautiful.’, he thought to himself.

            “Does it really fit?” she asked him.

            He looked again from head to toe. Reaching at the toes, he saw that she is still wearing sneakers.

            “Uhm. Yes, it fits you except for the shoes.” He retorted while pointing at her shoes.

            Looking at it, they both laughed awkwardly to less the unfamiliar tension in the air. Kyuhyun, then, ordered the saleslady to give her shoes that would fit to the dresses.

            After the saleslady gave her a black pump, she again tried the other dresses. There are other dresses she wore. She got black, yellow, and violet but in the end, she picked a simple and quiet little red plain casual dress. She picked it because it looks more casual than the others.

            She let Kyuhyun pay the dress she picked. At first, she insisted on paying it but when she saw how much it costs, she then let him do it.

            Kyuhyun walked out from the shop with his men. When she saw them, they have many bags in their hands. She assumed she will have only a pair of a dress and shoes but it turns out that he bought all of it.

            “Why did you buy all those things? I have no money to repay you.” She hissed at him.

            “You have to wear those on your job so don’t complain. And about the money, you don’t have to worry about it, okay? It will not be deducted to your salary.” He answered back.  He looked again at her keenly, reassuring her to let him do such things.

            “Do you understand?”

             She nodded. “Then we should go to a salon, to have you really pepared.” He spoke up after her reaction.

             They went to a famous salon in the city to have her make-up. Seohyun went directly in a room while Kyuhyun only waited at the lobby.

              It seemed that the make-up artist and the hairdresser already know what to do with her. With just one look, they started doing her job.

              The hairdresser gave her a wavy and bouncy hairdo and the make-up artists did a light and casual make up that match her dress.

              After a few minutes, she was done. She looked at the mirror and smiled to herself. She really could not believe that she had that beauty hiding in her baggy old pants.

             “I knew it. She has a goddess like beauty. I already guessed it at my first glance.” The make-up artist complimented her.

             She looked behind and smiled to the artists who gave her a make-over.

             “Thank you.” She said, blushing because of their compliments.

             “No. It is our job to make beauty creatures to be more beautiful. By the way, Ma’am, your boyfriend is already waiting for you outside and I think you should also start dressing yourself.”, said the hairdresser. She again felt her blood rush to her cheeks.

             “He is not my boyfriend.” She answered them. And to escape teases from them, she went directly to the restroom to change.

              When she was done, she straightly went to the lobby to meet Kyuhyun. He was on a call when she saw him.

              “Seohyun-ah.” He said, saying her name when he saw her. “You’re done?” he asked. He was again charmed by the beauty of the lady in front of her. ‘Daebak. It was just too simple but she looks very gorgeous.’ His thoughts filled his mind.

            “Yes.”

            “Okay. We better get going. Sunmi already arrived home.” He said while going to their car. Seohyun only followed him. The car drove off to the Cho mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*TADAAA!!! I'm back. Here it is...hope you like it. And by the way, i will be on a hiatus for almost two weeks. Finals are coming and i will ne very busy at my study so please wait for me okay. I will try to update if i can. Thanks!!! enjoy htis Chapter guys!!! :))