Chapter 11

Baby Love!

 

 

            Seohyun went home after doing the five jobs in a day. She went straight to the bed but it appeared that eventhough she was very exhausted from work, she could not sleep because of the incident happened earlier.

            The rich and handsome man wanted him to act as his child’s mother and to repay her; he will give her money in which she really needs the most. She is really thinking if she will accept the man’s offer after all she will earn money and she can pay the expenses in the hospital.

             Seohyun took the man’s calling card from her jean’s pocket. Reading the details in it, she recalled the man’s handsome face earlier.

            ‘He really looks familiar. Have I already met him before? Well, maybe it is possible since I have many jobs taken.’ She thought. She read the details again and again until she realized “Omona!!! Cho Kyu Hyun, the owner of the Cho Company, the biggest oil company here in Asia. AHHH!!! That is why he seems so familiar to me!!!” she exclaimed alone in her room.

            Too much engrossed in thinking about the guy’s status and the idea of accepting the man’s offer, she does not notice that her phone is already ringing and when the ringing already becomes louder, that id only when she stopped thinking about the incident.

            “Yoboseyo?” she said after she picked up the phone.

            “Is this Miss Seo?” the caller answered.

            “Yes. Why?”

            This is from the Seoul Medical Center. I just want to tell you that your sister is in emergency right now. You must now go here in order to talk to her Physician.” The caller said. Seohyun began to panic  when she heard the caller’s statement. She then headed out to the hospital.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

            “Yoona’s condition right now began to become unstable. Earlier this morning some her organs are becoming weaker and even her heart palpitates abnormally than before.” The doctor said to her. Seohyun can only kept her tears to stroll down at her face while looking at the fragile state of her sister. Her sister was now transferred to the intensive care unit of the hospital.

            “She is going to be okay, right?” she questioned the doctor with hope that it her sister will be oout of the danger very soon.

            “Well, I cannot promise to you but if we will conduct the operation which is very necessary to her state right now, there will be sixty-percent hope that she can survive this condition.” The old doctor told her.

            “I see. Thank you, doctor.” She only said. The doctor then walked away, making her and her sister alone in the room. She stared at her sister’s face. Yoona’s face is very solemn though her pale skin made her look more lifeless unlike before. While staring at her at that condition, Seohyun could only wished that she was in that place to feel the pain because seeing her in so much pain is much more unbearable without doing anything.

            Trying to hold her sister’s hand, she then realized that she was still holding the calling card. She looked at it and decided that it is only the option she has to help and save her beloved sister from danger.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

“RING!!! RING!!!”

            Kyuhyun’s phone rang. He immediately picked it up to know who the caller is. He is in the middle of reading the business reports needed tomorrow and the call is clearly an obstruction to his work.

            “Yoboseyo?” he spoke with his casual tone.

            “Is this Cho Kyu Hyun of Cho Company?” a woman voice can be heard at the phone. Kyuhyun bet it is Seohyun whom he gave his calling card earlier.

            “Yes and who is this?” He asked.

            “This is the woman you talked earlier at the birthday party.” The woman said. He does not know that the woman will really bite his offer that quickly since it was a difficult job.

            “Ahhh. Miss Seo. So have you make up your mind?” he asked the caller with his business tone way.

            “Huh? How did you know my name?” Seohyun’s curious voice was heard. She began to suspect that the man had stalking him due to different signs why he already knows her.

            “I have my sources, Miss. So do you wanna accept the offer?” the man on the other line spoke in a calm manner.

            “Uhmm, about that,..” ‘Seohyun you must know how to eat your pride sometimes at the same time you will also repay the money like a job, right? So no need to be conscience.’ She thought to herself. “Uhmm, about that..” she gulped before continuing the statement. “Yes, I will accept the offer, but can I do a favor?” she asked the man directly.

            The man on the other line becomes silent.

            “Oh, yes sure. What is it?” the man spoke.

            “Can I have a cash advance?” She said frankly to the phone. ‘Oh my! Please let him agree with it’ Seohyun wished that the man will agree to her favor. She is fidgeting so hard that she did not notice that there is a knocked on the door.

            “Yes and I have already paid the hospital bills and other expenses regarding to your sister. It is about your sister, right?” the man responded which made Seohyun bewildered why he knows everything about her.

            “Uhhh~ really? I did-“ she stopped when the man suddenly spoke.

            “You can check your account on the treasury department if you do not believe me. And by the way, you have to repay me those by acting as the MOTHER of my child starting tomorrow.” the man emphasized the word “Mother”. “ I gotta go now, my men  will fetch you tomorrow morning. Seven AM sharped.” The man hanged up. His voice is demanding order like what most businessmen does.

            Seohyun could not believe that the man had already hanged her up. She will be starting to work the job to that man tomorrow.

            “Aish. Tomorrow,  really!!!” she hissed. Then suddenly, someone knocked again. She the nurse went in and told her that all the expenses were already paid and Yoona can now proceed to the operation.

            “I guess I really have to meet that man tomorrow. He had already made everything.” She muttered to herself when the nurse had gone away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*TADAA!!!~ chapter 11 is up.