Chapter 21

Baby Love!

 

“Don’t worry about that. I have already talked with Mr. Park last Tuesday at the hospital.” Kyuhyun told her secretary who was already wobbling her knees in front of her boss. She knows that even at that cold tone of his voice, he was already angry inside.

            “Okay, sir. Do you have anything for me to do?”

            “Yes. Get out.” He said in his icy tone of voice.

            Because of that, the secretary immediately went out in his room. Of course she knew that if she did not went out, it would be last time she will wear her office uniform.

            Kyuhyun got so hectic these past few days at work. He even did not almost saw his daughter at home for the child was already at asleep and when he got up from their bed, Sunmi was already at school.

            Kyuhyun really do miss his child so much and also to the woman who was taking care of her. Well, at one part of his heart it says that he also misses her too. When they saw each other at home, there were no interactions happened between them and if there would be an interactions that happened, it would just be a simple nod or greeting to each other. He really does miss her.

            A phone call suddenly stirred him up from his trance. It was from Sunmi. He quickly took it up.

            “Baby, why did call you call me? Is there something happen?”, asked Kyuhyun. it was very few when Sunmi calls him so he was so sure that it was an emergency.

            “Appa, can you go back home? Grandma forgot something important.” The child replied. His mother was currently taking care of the child since Seohyun was with Yoona that day.

            “Huh? O-okay. Can you tell grandma to just call your driver to pick it up?”

            “Aniyo, appa. Our maids and drivers are on off today. Have you forgot?”, said Sunmi who was like a matured person talking to the phone.

            Kyuhyun thought that it was his chance to his child that he missed in a few days so he quickly agreed to her.

            “Okay. what is it? I’ll go back home.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            Seohyun was presently in hospital with Yoona because the latter will be having another mild operation to completely recover from her sickness. She was there to cheer for her. Luckily, the operation resulted in success and Yoona was already in her typical room resting.

            She was about to get a drink after she visited her sister at her room, when her phone rang.

            “Yoboseyo?”

            “Seohyun-ah, this is omma.” The elder woman also allowed her to address her like that to help them and since then, that was the way she addressed the elder woman, even outside their house.

            “Ohh! Why did you call?”

            “Ahh, Seohyun-ah, can you go back home to pick Sunmi’s project at school? We forgot it and today was it’s deadline for submission.” The elder woman answered, worrying.

            “Ahh. Okay. No problem.” She knows that the maid and driver were on a day-off at that day so there will be no person that will pick the child’s project.

            “Thank you. Seohyun-ah. We will wait for you.” The woman on the other line bid goodbye and ended the call.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

            Sunmi and Mrs. Cho were giggling in happiness after they finished talking to the two persons who were so innocent about the plan they prepared at home. The two was currently on their townhouse starting their three-day vacation.

            “Grandma, mission accomplished. Let just pray that this will work. I think it is a good idea that Aunt Yoona told me this.” The child told the elder woman very cheerfully. “Oh, how I wanted to have another baby in the house.” She continued.

            The elder woman only smiled happily while sipping her juice.

            ‘How I wish that the two of them just notice their feeling for the other. Haisss.’ Mrs. Cho thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*its been a long time. :)