Chapter 12

Baby Love!

 

            The start of the day for the Cho's becomes very unusual since Kyuhyun woke up very early and made the house fully prepared for his surprise for Sunmi. All people at the mansion are very busy though they did not know why. Even Kyuhyun’s mother was very surprised to see what is going on their house.

            “Son, may I know what is this fuss all about?” the puzzled woman said.

            “Omma, I got a surprise for Sunmi. Remember what I told you last time about her mom? Kyuhyun hinted to his mother while looking at the newspaper. They are at the dining room having their breakfast.

            “What? So you really go with your plan? Son, you should consider me first before doing that.” Her mother hissed at him. He is fully aware that her mom would be angry at him like what she did when he first told her the plan.

            Seeing her reaction, he began starting to be cheesy. He hugged at the back like what he usually does when he is young.

            “Mom, you know that I love that child very much. And I think this is the only way to let feel the mother’s love and warmth. Well, I am not saying that you and I cannot provide it for her but a mother’s love will surely fulfill it for her.” He said calmly and sweetly to make the elder woman agree.

            “But it is just a pretend mom, not her true mom or simply your wife who can fulfill the duties of a mother. In that plan of yours, you are just hiring a babysitter whom she can call a mom.” the elder woman replied. Angriness and disappointment are shown in her face.

            “I know mom. We are at it again. It has been very hard for her. She always been bullied at school and there were many instances where I saw her cry, asking where is her mom.” he stated in response to his mother. He was getting tired and tired of that conversation. Everytime he sees his mom, it will always be like that.

            “But Kyuhyun, there will be a big trouble in the end. She will be hurt too in the-“ his mother stopped when Sunmi entered in the room.

            “Appa, why are you and granny arguing with each other?” the fresh and sweet child asked her father. She was getting ready for her piano lesson today.

            “We are just having a serious talk, baby. Don’t worry about that.” He said eyeing his mother who is looking very mad because of their heated argument. “You should eat your breakfast now, because later after your school there will be a big surprise for you.” He said which made the child smiled excitedly.

            “Really appa? I wonder what kind of surprise it is.” Sunmi exclaimed while clapping her hands.

            “You will be very happy when you see it. Now, better eat your breakfast so that you can start your lesson early.” He said while handing the food to the child.

            The child eagerly sits on the dining chair as soon as she heard her father’s statement. They began eating again although the atmosphere is kind of awkward because of the argument happened. Kyuhyun looked at his mother and the latter saw it which made her start to speak again. He knows that it will be about the “mother” issue again, fortunately, his phone rang.

            “Excuse me.” He said and answered the phone.

            “Hello?” he said to the phone.

            “Sir, we already fetched the lady.” One of his men answered. He ordered them to pick Seohyun to meet him.

            “Okay. I will be there.” He answered back and ended the call. ‘Good. Now I can have an excuse to end our argument.’ He thought to himself and then looked at his mother.

            “Omma, I gotta go. I have some important business to finish.” He knows that his mother would not believe him since he does not have to work that day.

            “I know that it is-“

            “ ‘mma! Please.”, he begged making the her stopped. He looked at her while kissing Sunmi on the forehead and bidding goodbye. He just hope that she will not say anything about it to Sunmi.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

 

            At early seven o’clock in the morning, Seohyun saw that there were many men in suits outside her house, waiting for her. She did not expect that Kyuhyun was really expecting her to meet him.

            As soon as she went off her house, the men started to be busy around her. She just followed them while they lead her to the car. She could not help to be in awe as soon as she saw it.

            ‘Ohh!!! I cannot believe how much that man’s wealth is. By the looks of the cars, it was very expensive.’, she could not believe she is riding a like that.

            When they are traveling to their destination, Seohyun thought all the things that may happen after accepting the job. She does not know why she is feeling nervous about it for she will be working only as a babysitter whom the child calls a mother. There are so many ‘what if’s’ running through her mind.

            “Ma’am, we’re already here.”, the man talked, snapping her from her thoughts.

            She got from the car and went inside the restaurant. It was Italian styled and very luxurious, as what she expected from a rich man like him.

            As soon as she entered the place, she saw the man very quickly. Looking very handsome, like the first time she saw him, he also looked at her place and signed to go to his seat.

            She went to his place and Kyuhyun took up a chair for her seat. She could not help to smile because of his gentleness.

            “So are you ready to be her mom?” he asked her without even greeting her.

            “Uhmm, yes.”, she said smiling and with confident to do her next job.

            “Good. So before you meet her later, I have to brief you all the things about her and about you.”, stated by the man before drinking his wine.

            She was shocked by his statement. ‘And me? Is that really a part of my job, changing myself?’ she thought. “Pardon? Are you saying that I have to change my personality for that job?” she asked him.

            “Yes. By the way you look,” ,he stared at her from head to toe, “I must say that is not the one whom I describe her mom to her.”

            She looked at her clothes as well. She was wearing her usual baggy old pants and a plain black shirt and a matching sneakers and a backpack. It was her usual clothes and she is already accustomed with it.           Seeing him, looking at her like that, she already knows what change he is referring to.

            “But Sir, I am comfortable with this.” She said looking at her outfit.

            The man sighed. “Would you think a man like me can marry a woman like that?” he said sarcastically.

            ‘Aish, this man is getting into my temper again. Ahhh! He is so annoying. What if I am the one insulting him like that?’ she said on herself.

            “So can we proceed to our briefing?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “Alright.”, she just plainly said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            Kyuhyun told all the things he made for Sunmi. From the start, on how their love story goes, why they separated, why she left them and all the things about Sunmi.

            Telling the story he made for Sunmi to her, the woman in front of her scratch her head.

            “So, you made me here in this story a bad mother, right?” she stated.

            He laughed as soon as he saw her reaction like that. She is really pretty, indeed, beautiful, that is why he is very amused staring at her face. He already saw her making so many facial expressions in a very much short time of their conversation.

            ‘This woman is really wonderful. Though dressed in a boyish outfit, she can still make herself looking beautiful. I wonder what she will be her looks later when I give her a make- over.’

            “Hahaha. Not like that, of course. I told her that you have many problems in Europe that’s why you could not visit her frequently. Don’t worry about that. I already told her the god things about you. All you wanna do when with her is to ride all the things she said to you, after all, as far as I know, children do not make lies.” He responded her question.

            “Ohh. Okay. So I think we should go and see ‘our’ daughter.” Seohyun said, emphasizing the word “our”. She is practicing to be accustomed in their act and he thinks that it is a good thing.

            “No. Before seeing “our” daughter”, he also emphasized the word. He saw that she is slightly blushing for the thought of it. ‘Hahaha. She is very cute.’, he thought to himself. “…you should first change your appearance because as I said, that appearance wasn’t her mother I described to her.” He stated, snapping his own thoughts.

            Seohyun sighed again. She is not aware that the man in front of her is very interested to her every reaction. On the other hand, Kyuhyun, despite his cold appearance, is very fascinated and amazed with the lady in front of her.

            Kyuhyun stand up from his seat and went to Seohyun to assist her chair while standing up. He is a true gentleman and by his action, he is really expecting her again to blush in which she did. As soon as he saw it, he could not help but to show his famous smirk.

            He guided the lady to their car and went off to their next destination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Here it is. i have read all your comments and thank you for loving my story. and i'm sorry to for  the late updating, i am very busy these past few days due to school. I hope you understand me, okay! i just hope you will like this new chapter. please bear with my spelling & grammar. ^^