Chapter 17

Baby Love!

 

Seohyun kept thinking about the condition of Sunmi and how Kyuhyun dealt with it. Walking her way to Kyuhyun’s company, she realized how Kyuhyun really love the little girl so much because at first, all she knows is that he did the plan just only to let the child feel a mother’s touch. Now, having understood all the effort he gave to the girl, she admired her more for being a true father though Sunmi is not his own blood.

            With all the thoughts coming from her mind, Seohyun did not realized that she was currently in front of a huge and enormous building which only belongs to the man she admired, The Cho’s Company. And before entering the entrance of the building, all of a sudden, her phone ring.

            She took it from her pocket and answered the call.

            “Yoboseyo?” she answered.

            “Seohyun-ah, can you go to my office right now? We will just discuss something important about our fake-marriage.” It was Kyuhyun who’s cold and husky voice can be heard through the phone.

            “Fake marriage? What on earth is that?” she exclaimed, screaming to the guy in the phone.

            “We will discuss it later. Some monkey guy named Euhyuk will fetch you at school. You’re with Sunmi, right?”, he saidquickly. It seemed that the guy was in hurry as he was really talking so fast. Good thing, Seohyun got a good ear to catch what he said.

            “Uh..uh” Seohyun only said, confused. She does not know what to say since she was already at his building.

            “I assumed that as a yes. Bye. See you later.” He said and turned off her phone.

            “Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Aish! I am already at your building, Hello?” Seohyun screamed at the phone. “Aish!” she blurted out loudly as she noticed that the guy in the phone already turned off his phone.

            With the loud noise she made, many people at the building stared at her. Seohyun quickly noticed it and apologetically smiled at them. She quickly went to the receptionist area embarrassingly to know where Kyuhyun whereabouts.

            “Anyeonghaseyo!” she greet the nice-looking receptionist with a smile.

            “Anyeonghaseyo! How may I help you?” the receptionist responded. She looked at her with disgust as Seohyun only dressed in her casual clothes- Pants and t-shirt, which is very far from how the people in the building dressed.

            “I would like to see Mr. Cho Kyuhyun.” Seohyun smiled shyly.

            The lady in front of her suddenly glared at her from head to toes because of shock. Of course, who wouldn’t be shock if a plain and an ordinary woman will suddenly appear in the Cho’s building to see the owner of the company?

 

‘Uh, how will I introduce myself to this lady? I should not say that I am his wife since I am just Sunmi’s mother. Ugh!!!...or should I say I am her daughter’s nanny?’ She thought to herself.

“Ahhh, I am Sunmi’s…”

She was about to introduce herself as Sunmi’s nanny when out of the blue, a man who had a stylish aura appeared in front of them.

“Ohh! Mrs. Cho, you’re here. It’s good to see you.” The man greeted her and also introduced her as Kyuhyun’s wife, loudly.

            Seohyun was so surprised at how the man introduced her. It was so loud that even the people around the area looked at her shockingly.

            Seohyun stood there in silent and embarrassingly on what he said.

            “Mrs. Cho, I thought I have to fetch at school but it’s good I don’t have to since you are here.” The guy said while pointing to their place. “Ahh, how rude of me, by the way, I am Lee Hyuk Jae but you can call me Eunhyuk.” He said while offering his hands.

            Seohyun only smiled shyfully while the lady receptionist only watched her with disgust.

            “Oh, by the way, Miss Lady Receptionist, I would like to introduce to you your boss’s wife, Mrs. Cho…uhm…Cho?”Eunhyuk stopped and only looked at her, trying to know what her real name is.

            “I’m Joo Hyun But Seohyun will do.” She told Eunhyuk who smiled brightfully at her.

            “You heard it right? Cho Joo Hyun. Now greet your new boss.” He looked again at the receptionist, demanding the lady to greet her more politely. It seemed that Eunhyuk saw how she was treated by the receptionist earlier.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Cho. Nice to see you here.” The lady greet and bowed to her. Though the lady was already bowing to her, Seohyun still felt the irritation of the lady towards her by the tone of her voice.

            ‘What’s with the insincerity? You should not at least did not bow to me if you are like  that.’ She wanted to speak out to the girl in front of her.

            With the abrupt outburst of Eunyuk, Seohyun snapped her thoughts.

            “May we go to Kyuhyun-shi, Mrs. Cho?” he told her beamingly. With how he treated Seohyun, everyone would feel like he was courting her.

            Then the two went up to Kyuhyun’s office room to meet him, leaving the people shocked on what they heard and seen.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            Kyuhyun was so busy reading the financial reports of their company. He was so engrossed by it and did not even that notice that two people were already in his room.

            “Kyuhyun-ah!” Eunhyuk surprised him while sitting on his table which Kyuhyun responded successfully.

            “Yah! Hyukjae-ah! Why did you that? Aish!!! Kyuhyun angrily said.

            “You are so engrossed with that, and did not even noticed your “Wife” is already here.”, said Eunhyuk while pointing his mouth to Seohyun who was busy inspecting the things around his room.

            “Huh?” Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun. He examined her again from the way she dressed. ‘Ugh, where’s the dresses I bought for her?’ He knotted his forehead by the thought of it. Then, he looked back to Eunhyuk who was also busy watching the plain yet beautiful lady.

            “Why you’re so early? I am expecting you to be here in more than 30 minutes since I called you.” He questioned the man.

            “Kyuhyun-ah, you did not tell me that you’ve got a beautiful lady like her. You should give me her number after her job to you, okay? Bye.” Eunhyuk answered out of his question and got up from his seat.

            “Mrs. Cho!” Eunhyuk shouted to get Seohyun’s attention. “It seems that you and your husband will discuss something important regarding to your marriage.” Eunhyuk told her, emphasizing the word marriage.

            By how Eunhyuk said the word, Seohyun then began to think that he also knew the secret between her and Kyuhyun. ‘Huh? Did he also know our plan?’, she thought.

            “Kyuhyun-ah, I gotta go. Take care, Mrs. Cho.”Eunhyuk bid goodbye and appeared like he was teasing the two of them together.

            When the monkey was already out of their view, Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun who is thinking what would she gonna say to him.

            ‘I just hope he will never ask me why I am earlier than he expected. Geesh, I really don’t know what will I reason out to him.’ Seohyun looked down while fiddling her thumbs to ease her nervousness.

            “Seohyun-ah, don’t you have anything to do? I really don’t expect you to be eager with tis meeting.” He asked her after feeling uncomfortable having eye to eye contact to her.

            “Aniyo. I am just walking by on the street near here when you called. So I decided to directly go here.” She stated, hoping her half-lie will succes.

            “You walked from school to here? It’s kinda far.” He said while finding some documents on his table. When he already found what he is looking for, he continued, “By the way, I called you because of this.”, while waving a folder. He signed Seohyun to come closer to his table.      

            “What’s that?”Seohyun said as she approached her.

            “A contract. I forgot to make this before we’ve made a deal. Here.” He handed out the papers to her.

            Seohyun scanned the contents of the documents. There were so many paragraphs and she was so lazy to read it. A frown was shown on her face while reading some of it.

            “Bwoya? Why are there so many paragraphs here? Can you summarize it down?” she said while scanning the rest of it.

            “Are you complaining?” Kyuhyun was dismayed by how Seohyun acted on what he had done. “Here.” He gave her a pen. “Scratch all things you did not want. I am an easy person.” He said, trying to not be mad at her.

            Seohyun smiled at him, making Kyuhyun’s heart beat unusual. He bushed so hard as soon he saw her beautiful smile. dug.dug.dug.dug.dug. ‘Aish. It’s here again. Aishh.’ Kyuhyun uttered to himself.

            “Kyuhyun-ah, are you saying something? Oh, why is your face like that?” Seohyun questioned after she saw him feeling uneasy.

            “Nothing. Why?” he lied.

            “Ahh.” She responded while nodding her head. Seohyun read the contents of their contract. She kept muttering things regarding the contract in which Kyuhyun did not understand because he was too hypnotized again with the beauty in front of him.

            “Ahhhh.” Seohyun screamed very loudly, making the engrossed man, recover from his state.

            “Why?”,asked Kyuhyun.

            “What the hell is this? I am going to introduce myself as your wife?!” The high pitched voice of the woman start noising the area very loudly that Kyuhyun even suspected that it also reaches the near rooms in the building.

            “Will you lower your voice?” he said watching the horrible reaction of Seohyun.

            “I am going to scratch this.” She said while starting to scratch the sentence in the document.

            “You cannot do that.” He demanded to the woman. Seohyun only looked at him as he stood up from his seat and take the pen away from her hands.

            Seohyun stood up too. “Yah, give it back!” She said, trying to take back the pen.

            “Aniyo. You can scratch others on that paper but not that.” He said as a matter of fact.

            “Waeyo? Did you think about my future also?” She said like she was going to cry. “If I will do that, no one will ever marry me. They will think that I am a divorced woman.” With an exaggeration, she cried.

            “Yah, what’s with the exaggeration? You cannot scratch that.” He pointed the papers with the pen. “What will Sunmi think if you don’t do that, huh?” he asked her, annoyingly.

            “Ehhhh.” Seohyun rolled her eyes . “You know what you have already asks me so many favors, huh.”

            “Okay.” Kyuhyun said. Reading what Seohyun wanting him to do. “I will pay you more because of that.”

            Seohyun smiled, sparkling her eyes. “Good. Call.”

            Kyuhyun only nodded with agreement of what she sought. He gave back the pen and as soon as she grabbed it, she continued scratching the rules written on the paper.

            “I don’t what this. This. This. This. And this. Also this one.” She said, continuingly scratching.

            Kyuhyun only watched her until after she finished. And when finally done, she stated.

            “I am not a prisoner who should be prisoned with those rules you wanted.” She brought back the pen to its pen case. “By the way, you should also sign it. I already put mine.” She said, pointing the clean-written name of her at the lower right side of the paper. She then disappeared out of Kyuhyun’s sight to make him not complain about the things she scratched and written on the paper.

            Kyuhyun read the new content of the messy paper. And out of the 15 rules, he indicated on it, only four remained.

            “The act and the contract should only be conducted in three months only. Kyuhyun and Seohyun should sleep together in one room for Sunmi. Everyone should cooperate for Sunmi’s condition. Kyuhyun and Seohyun should introduce themselves to everyone as a husband and wife.” He read but one statement caught his attention. A clean handwritten-sentence, stating, “No one should fall in love with each other.”

 

 

            

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*tadaaa!!!! The last part of the previous chapter and this one sholud be on the earlier part. I am sorry for the spelling and grammar, its kinda rushed. Thabk you for commenting. (sorry for i cannot reply all your comments, but dont worry, i read it all.)