Chapter 7

Baby Love!

 

 

            Seohyun sobbed silently on the hospital chair. Yoona’s doctor had told her that her sister should take the operation right away in order to prevent more severe diseases from the cancerous tumor on her pancreas.

 

            She thought that all her sufferings had already gone when her sister went to her first surgery to took the dangerous tumor out but when the latter had felt again some bad indications that it came back, she did not expect that it would be more severe than before.

 

            Thinking how she would save again her beloved sister from death, she didn’t know how to begin. Being penniless right now, she didn’t know if she could help her sick sister on the hospital bed.

 

            Trying to find her luck, Seohyun went to Hyoyeon, her friend. It seemed that somehow luck also crossed to her path. Hyoyeon need a partner to her job in a party as a clown. Seohyun agreed to it as soon as she heard that they will earn money. Through this, she could pay even half of their hospital bills.

           

             “Seohyun-ah! We need to be on that event on Thursday, don’t forget and don’t worry about the costume. I already have it!” Hyoyen bid goodbye to Seohyun. Though she may have got one part-time job, it was still not enough for her to pay the hospital expenditures. It would almost take her to have ten full-timed jobs to pay those.

           

               Seohyun then dozed to sleep as weariness comes to her body. Unknown to her, a person was searching for her currently that would bring her luck and love.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

                 “Sir, I have found her. Her name is Seo Joo Hyun. She is now currently living here now at Seoul with her sister. I also found out that her sister had a severe disease which now made her to seek more jobs.” His private investigator reported. Kyuhyun listened to his private investigator and with that he got an idea that she would bite his offer as Sunmi’s pretend mom.

 

                  “Thank you, Mr. Lee. I would like to see tomorrow. I would like you to follow her all the time.” Kyuhyun told the man. ‘Looks like all things are going well according to my plan.’

 

                   Through the days that Sunmi always nagged everyone about her mother, he is now sure that in these coming days, he would now get a peace of mind. He then called his men to edit the woman picture.

 

                   The next day was a busy day for Kyuhyun. He did not only work at the office but also as a father trying to please his child to see her “mom”. He first went to meet the private investigator at the café. The investigator told him all the information he gathered about the lady and how she have lived with her sister. He was also informed that the lady would play as a mascot on a birthday party in which he and Sunmi would also attend too. Now, with all things going according to his plan, he decided to attend the party to meet the lady in person.

 

                    After meeting the investigator, he headed out back to his office to make sure that the photo he gave to his men would be as perfect as he told them to do so. He ordered them to edit the photo with the woman posing in different places in the world. He also told them to make the woman sophisticated looking and elegant, the total opposite of the woman’s look before.

 

 

                   “Just make sure that she will look very much beautiful. Sunmi may doubt it if does not. She is expecting that she is very beautiful.” Kyuhyun told the in charge of editing the photos. As he remembered the lady, she looked like a goddess wearing a baggy old pants and t-shirt. Remembering it, he could not help but to smile.

           

                  “APPA!!!APPA!!!” his phone rang.

           

                   He’s reminiscing was then interfered by a loud sound from his phone. Hearing it, he then picked it up.

           

                   “Kyuhyun-ah, sorry but I haven’t found a girl who match your description. They are all-“Kyuhyun stopped the blabbering Eunhyuk.

           

                    “Don’t worry. I already found the girl.”

           

                    “Jinjja? Is she that beautiful? y? Hot?” Eunhyuk continuously asked Kyuhyun.

           

                    “Yah!” Kyuhyun yelled to the phone. “She’s not what you think. She is a decent woman.” Kyuhyun stated when getting annoyed to Eunhyuk’s question.

           

                    “Ok. Ok. When will I meet her?” Eunhyuk then asked making Kyuhyun stunned on his placed.

           

                    “Well. I do not know when will I meet her so I do not know when will you too.” He responded in his usual manner.

           

                    “Huh? It seems you are hiding her from me. Did she already hook the heart of the cold king?” the other guy teased making him annoyed more.

           

                    Kyuhyun, being annoyed, shut down his phone. ‘How can I fall in love with a woman whom I only met once? And I am sure, with her looks and personality.  I will not fall for her. She maybe good-looking but she is not my type.’ He talked to himself.

           

                     After the long day work, Kyuhyun headed home. When he arrived, his little angel welcomed him and as usual, asking him if he already talked to her mom and when will she be together with them.

           

                     “Don’t worry baby. Your mom called me and she will be with us soon and by the way, she sent me this.” Kyuhyn said and showed a picture of Seohyun, looking very beautiful.

           

                     “Wow! Omma is really beautiful. Very much like a goddess. I want to meet her soon.” Sunmi complimented the woman in the picture. “Thank you very much, appa. I love you.” The little girl beamed hugging her father for being grateful.

           

                     “My baby is so sweet. Thank you and I love you too, my little angel.” He said as he carried the child to their home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back. Exams are over!!!!!!!:P