Chapter 24

Baby Love!

          Two persons blinked in surprise as they realized the awkward position they have, a man on top of woman kissing.

            ‘Yah, Seohyun! This is what you want right?’ Seohyun’s conscience told her.

            With the thing speaking out in her head, Seohyun immediately pushed Kyuhyun and broke up their kiss.

            “Uhh-uhm.” Kyuhyun blurted.

            “I’m sorry. I …”

            Seohyun was not yet finished when Kyuhyun already cut her off.

            “No, it was an accident. You don’t have to apologize.” He told her, avoiding her gaze.

            Seohyun stared at his face. There was something on it that she could not figure about, somewhat telling her he is disappointed.

            “Okay. Let’s just forget it.”

            Kyuhyun nodded as his response. He then turned his back and continued looking for the flashlight.

            Seohyun only stood there watching his back, confused why he looked that way.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            Kyuhyun was already in his bed, trying to sleep but the memory of the incident earlier kept entering his mind.

            She suddenly grabbed his right arm, making him fell on top of him. And because he was out-balanced, his lips accidently landed on hers.

            He felt a tingling sensation when he felt the soft lips of hers sealed with his. It was something that new to him, though he had kissed many women in his life. It was only her who brought him to a condition like this.

            She blinked in surprise as soon as they realized they were already kissing.

            He touched his lips for the nth time on that night thinking what was going on him. It was wrong yet somewhat right.

            “Aissh. What am I thinking? I should now go to sleep.” He shook his head to the side, trying to forget the thoughts popping out from his mind.

            Unknown to him, the woman in the room next to his was also awake, puzzled and confused like him because of the incidents happened.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            The sweet aroma of brewed coffee greeted Kyuhyun’s nose as he sauntered down the stairs. He assumed that Seohyun was already at the kitchen after knowing that she already left her room and of course, making their breakfast.

            “Oh, Kyuhyun! You’re awake.” She greeted drowsily and yawned. She had dark circles around her eyes, noticeable she has not slept last night.

            “Good morning!” He replied and smiled to her a little. He sat down to the chair in front the table in the kitchen, watching her cook their food.

            “Have you had a good sleep last night? You look sleepy.” He asked her.

            Seohyun stopped her work and turned to him.

            “Uh…yes.” She answered and smiled a bit. “Is that so obvious? I just can’t sleep in the dark.”  It was still black –out until morning.

            “Oh. Then you should went into my room.” He responded and got a cup of coffee.

            Seohyun only looked at him, shock. ‘Yah, and I’m going to sleep with him?’

            “Uh. It’s not what you think. You should borrow the emergency light so you get enough sleep.”

            Seohyun then blushed immediately at his thought. She did not expect that she would be so obvious of how she thinks. Because of the embarrassing situation, she instantly hid her red face from him.

            “Seohyun-ah, can you hand me the sugar?”

            ‘Yah, how can I face him with this face? Of all the time, why now?’ her head said.

            Without knowing her action, she suddenly faced him and gave the sugar he needed. It seemed that her own body is not cooperating with how she thinks. While handing the bottle to him, their hands unintentionally touched each other’s.

            With the sudden touch of their skin, the two both felt an amazing yet a new sensation. It was like an electric shock that both electrified their bodies. Though it was so fast, it was something that made them want it to continue more.

            “Umm, I am sorry.” Both of them said in chorus.

            The two of them both ate silently as awkward atmosphere covered them. No one dared to speak yet their eyes were expressing they want to do the opposite. It was like that until they finished eating their breakfast and part their ways.

            Seohyun was left alone in the kitchen, expectedly since she was the one among the two of them who knew how to do house chores. Unaccompanied, her mind started to popped so many ideas.

            ‘Should I just avoid him? Yeah. That will do. I’ll avoid him and when the weather comes nice, I’ll go to Yoona’s.’ Her mind told herself.

            Through that day, Seohyun kept avoiding Kyuhyun, though the guy was obviously wanting to be near her. It was really hard for her. Kyuhyun’s charm was irresistible and she did not know how she coped with that WELL.

            Late that night, with the rain falling not that hard, like it was earlier that day, Seohyun decided to refresh herself from her exhausting experience of avoiding Kyuhyun. Entering her bathroom, she did not notice a bottle of lotion that was spilled on the floor.

            She took a hot shower to freshen her mind.

            She suddenly grabbed his right arm, making him fell on top of him. And because he was out-balanced, his lips accidently landed on hers. She blinked in surprise as soon as they realized they were already kissing.

            “Yah!!!” she screamed, “Seohyun, what are you thinking? It already happened right and it was merely an accident. Don’t act like there is a meaning behind it.” She said and continued massaging her scalp with shampoo.

            Thought of the accident still lingers on her mind, though she already kept avoiding Kyuhyun and planning what will her going to do next, she did not notice the spilled lotion on the floor. Another accident happened.

            “Ouch!!!!!!!!!” she winced in pain as she touched her lower back. It was really painful that she thought that there was a fracture in it.

            She cried harder. The pain became more unbearable for her. Not knowing what to do, she screamed out of lungs and cried for help. And with no other person inside the house, it appeared that she really have to face Kyuhyun in such helpless and embarrassing state.

            “HELP!!! Ouch!!!” she shouted while trying to get the towel to cover her body.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

            Kyuhyun was about to sleep when he remembered another flashlight. The rain already stopped and the electricity was already back, but in case it blackout again, that flashlight can keep him in his normal trance before he can do something more than the accident last night.

            He walked out in his room when he heard a loud screaming voice inside Seohyun’s room.

            “Seohyun-ah! Seohyun-ah!!!” he shouted while trying to unlocked the door.

            “Kyuhyun, help!!! Ouch!!!” Seohyun replied back.

            Kyuhyun could not unlock the door. With the thought that something bad happened to Seohyun, he broke the door with all his might, not even counting how much it cost.

            “Where are you?” he screamed when he could not find her.

            “I’m in the bathroom.”

            He rummaged the bathroom door immediately. Locked. He tried again breaking it.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            Seohyun’s tears strained her face as the back pain crawled to her whole body. Good thing, her knight in shining armor was about to save her.

            ‘No! Eottoke? He cannot see me like this. I am wearing nothing!!!’ she gazed at her own body as she remembered that she was .

            “Kyuhyun, no, wait! You could not enter!” She shouted while the door was nearing to be broken.

            “Huh? What do you mean? You’re already wincing in pain.” He responded and at last, he knocked out the door.

            The room gone silent for a few seconds before Seohyun squealed a loud scream.

            "AHHHH! I told you not to enter. Close your eyes! close your eyes!!!" the woman screamed, madly and loudly.

            Kyuhyun barely made a move and still stood in awe on what he just saw. Not doing anything, Seohyun then hit her with a bottle of shampoo near her.

           "I said close your eyes!" 

           the bottle hit Kyuhyun on the head, waking up from his trance. "Aww! okay.Okay!"

            Kyuhyun then immediately went back to her room and grabbed the blanket in her bed. He went back to Seohyun and covered the blanket in her whole body before carrying her in bridal style.

            The two  then went to the nearest hospital not mentioning a thing to what had happened in the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*sorry for the long wait, btw here it is! 

i just saw the SEOKYU moments in Radio Star. Ahhh! are they really for real? 

(i just hope-cross fingers!) :))