Chapter 15

Baby Love!

 

The family finished their eating and already went to bed. Sunmi wanted to have more time with her mom so Seohyun is the one who took care of her ever since they met. She is the one who fed her, washed her and tucked her into bed. The child is very hyper that even her energy was worn out. Fortunately, after she told her “story” in Europe, the little child already fell asleep.

            Seohyun peek the child lastly before she closed the door. She could not help but to pity the child who does not know her real identity and had already suffered behavioral problems. She could just wished that what she is doing right now might help the child.

            Finding to where Kyuhyun is, someone from the balcony called her. Approaching the person, it turned out to be Mrs. Cho.

            “Good evening Mrs. Cho. I am very sorry for- “

            “I knew it, Seohyun. I already knew it before he brought you here. I investigated the all things he did regarding this.” Mrs. Cho said. She smiled at her. “You know what Seohyun? This is the first time I saw Sunmi smiled like that. She maybe bubbly and happy, but her true self lies a lonely child. And ever since Kyuhyun, tell the story about you, there are so many changes that I have seen on her.” The elder woman continued. They moved at the area where a table and chairs were set.

            “Yes. I can it also through her eyes. She is very fragile.” Seohyun commented.

            “Yes, she is and because of that I do not want her to be hurt.” The elder woman turned to her. “Seohyun-shi, I want to be honest with you. I really hate this plan Kyuhyun made up.” Kyuhyun’s mother sighed. Seohyun quickly thought that Mrs. Cho does not want her to continue the plan she agreed to Kyuhyun. “But after I saw those smiles, I felt like that Kyuhyun’s plan is correct though I know how big the consequences are.” The elder woman told her. She can see the sincerity in the woman’s eyes for the child.

            “Seohyun-shi, please take care of Sunmi very well. I know that your contract with Kyuhyun will end anytime soon, but please, take care of Sunmi’s feelings.” The elder woman said while wiping the tears that escape from her eyes.

            “Mrs. Cho” she said and took the elder’s hand. She hold the hand tightly. “I promise I will do my best to help Sunmi find her real identity and make her feel the love she always wanted from a mother.” She promised. ‘I know it will be hard for me to keep this promise but I will try my best for the child.’ She kept to herself. She knows hard it was to grow up without a mother because even she was really in lost when both of her parents died. She is very young back then and does not fully understand how the world go round.

            The elder woman beamed at her vowing her promise. She was glad that she made the elder woman felt lightly. Then suddenly, Mrs. Cho hugged her.

            “You know what Seohyun-shi, I really felt light to you. You are like the daughter I have been wishing for, unfortunately, a stubborn Kyuhyun was brought here in Earth.” The elder woman joked.

            Seohyun laughed at the joke that Mrs. Cho said. She is now feeling more comfortable with her than before. She is definitely Kyuhyun’s mother. They can change their mood very fast. You may see them cold then later bubbly. The two are just too cute.

            “How I wish that I really have a daughter like you?” They broke the hug. Mrs. Cho looked at her from head to toe. “Very charming and very beautiful at the same time, very kind also.” The lady brushed her hair. “Ahhh, you can be Kyuhyun’s wife afterall.” The elder woman giggled while Seohyun was so shocked at what the former told her.

            She smiled shyly at the woman in front of her. “ Aniyo, Mrs. Cho. It can’t be.” She responded back and chucked falsely. She can feel the heat around her cheeks.

            Mrs. Cho laughed at her after seeing her reaction. “But you know, this is the first time he brought a woman in this house after his ex-girlfriend did.” The elder woman said.

            “Mrs. Cho, I am only working here as a babysitter. It will never be like that.” Seohyun said embarrassingly. ‘Yeah, it willnever be like that, for I am only working here to pay my debt to him.’ She thought and gave a sly smile to the woman.

            “Okay, if you said so. But as far as I can see it, it looks like he likes you.” The woman blurted and walked away. Seohyun was left dumbfounded by the statement of the elder woman. “Seohyun-shi, I am now going to bed.” Mrs. Cho bid goodnight to her. “And by the way, you should call me “omma” from now on.” She continued and climb to the stairs.

            “Okay.” Seohyun only muttered. She did not know if the woman heard her say that because there is something occupying her thoughts right now and it is the idea of Kyuhyun liking her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

            Kyuhyun was busily typing in his laptop when a knocked on the door interrupted him. Growling and mad for the one who disturbed him, he still opened the door.

            “Seohyun-ah, what did you want?” It was Seohyun who knocked the door.

            “Uhmm, I will be going home for tonight to packed my things. So where will be my room?” Seohyun asked him.

            Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows. “What room? For what?” he asked her, in reply to her question.

            “For my things. For where I am gonna sleep.” Seohyun nonchalantly said.

            “Ahh. I have not told you that we are supposed to be sleeping in the same room right? Kyuhyun told her.

            Seohyun’s eyes bulged out. She did not know that they will be in the same room sleeping.

            “What?!!!” She screamed very loudly.

            “Hey, will you please lower your voice? Many people are now sleeping.” Kyuhyun said irritatingly. He has so many things to do and already wanted to get some sleep.

            “Okay. But how on Earth the two of us will be sleeping in the same room, huh?” Seohyun spoke and looked at the man in front of him. “ Who knows you will me?” She said to Kyuhyun.

            “I’m not desperate.” Kyuhyun exclaimed while glaring at Seohyun. He pulled the comforters of the bed then placed it on the floor. He also grabbed a pillow.

            She breathed heavily before speaking out, “Alright. Just do not locked the room and” Seohyun stopped and looked at what he is doing. “I will sleep on the bed and you sleep here.” She continued while pointing on the things he did. She walked away leaving Kyuhyun scratching his head.

            Kyuhyun then proceeded again to his laptop and continued typing. He knows that it will be a hard day tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Hi Guys! Its been a while. I am sorry that it really took so long before I updated again. Mian!