Chapter 20

Baby Love!

          “Unnie, it was…”

            Seohyun was already in panicked and looked so pale as she tried to explain what is already going on. With her actions, Kyuhyun assumed that she has not told her the truth about their act.

            Kyuhyun lend out his hand to the pale and sick woman. “Good day. Ms. Seo. I am Cho Kyuhyun, your sister’s husband.”

            Both Seohyun and Yoona stood in shock. Seohyun did not expect that he will abruptly tell his sister about that. She observed how her sister reacted about it. She just hoped that it will go smoothly for she knows Yoona will nag and get mad at her about it.

            Yoona glared at her, with a blank expression. Seohyun knows that Yoona was ready to scowl.

            “Seohyun-ah, how did you forget to tell me about your marriage?” the lady sighed then continued, “You should even tell me about it even I was here at the hospital.

            “Unnie, it’s not like that…” Seohyun hissed, glancing at Kyuhyun seeking his help. But it seems that Kyuhyun did not want to and just watched the drama between her and her sister.

            “Aish. The nerve of this man.” She hissed, and turned again to Yoona.

            “Unnie, let me explain please… if only you knew…”she tried to explain but was cut off by Yoona.

            “Okay. Okay. I knew it. If only I don’t have this disease, it wouldn’t be hard on you to tell me your marriage. You might think that you betrayed our promise together but Seohyun, it is far better to put your happiness first because I, as your sister wants you to be happy too after all the hardship you have gone through our lives.” Yoona smiled at her and patted her shoulder. She was already crying.

            Seohyun only formed a fake smile on her lips. She did not know if she will be happy or sad, knowing that her sister already fell on their pretense.

            “Kyuhyun-shi, as Seohyun’s sister, I want you to take care of her just like she takes care of the people around her and I remind you,  don’t even make her cry for I will kill you.” Yoona said and patted the man’s shoulder.

            “Of course I do.” Kyuhyun said and looked at Seohyun. Their eyes met and Seohyun felt that there was something in him. It was strange, the way he look her into the eyes.

            “Omma, appa, what are you talking about?” They all forgot the child who was watching their drama scene and forgot that she was the problem that the two of them have to be solved.

            ‘Unnie, just don’t ask more question about the child. Please.’ She wished silently like she was talking to her elder her sister.

            On the other side, Kyuhyun was also praying that Yoona would also not ask more about Sunmi. God, it was really a hard, he felt like he was pursuing ten investors at a time or worse than that.

            ‘Please. No more question Yoona. Please.’ He prayed.

            But then, it appeared like fate was not on their side. Yoona, bend down and attend the child’s attention.

            “Sunmi-ah, why did you run away like that? We’ve panicked because of that don’t you know?” Yoona told the little girl, smiling brightly.

            ‘Just don’t ask a question about her please.’ Seohyun and Kyuhyun wished together.

            “Kyuhyun-shi, is she your child?” she looked up to talk to him.

            “Yes.”

            “Ahh. So you have a child befo…”

            “Yoona-shi…” “Unnie” The two both shouted to cut the speaking lady for they we’re sure that they will be in a difficult situation when the truth comes out.

            “Unnie, I think we should find a place to talk.

            “Huh? Oh, yeah, I forgot. We should go back to my room because we should have a long talk.” Yoona responded, having also forgotten what she asked about Sunmi. Yeah, that was they’re hoping.

            They both nodded in approval.

            “Wheew, we’re almost there.” Kyuhyun whispered to Seohyun in her ears.

            With that gesture, Seohyun could not understand the feeling she felt. It was strange for her especially getting physically intimate with him. Luckily, Kyuhyun and Sunmi walked ahead from her so he did not saw her obvious blush after. It was luck for her when Kyuhyun did not saw her reaction, but not for Yoona who got a sharp eye hawking on her.

            “Yah, what did he whispered to you that made you blush like that?” the other lady while glaring at her maliciously.

            “Unnie!” she bellowed her.

            They went back to Yoona’s room with Yoona still teasing her about what happened earlier.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

            The three got back home after visiting Yoona at the hospital. Back at the hospital, the two got a hard time answering the questions Yoona kept asking to them. Seohyun did not expect that her sister will be like an investigator, digging even the non-sense part of their pretense.

            “Ahh. So that was how you met. Aish, how bad is it that I haven’t known this before.” Yoona said as Kyuhyun detailed how they met before and when did get married. Sunmi was asleep at that time when Yoona was asking them about how they did fall ‘in love’ so it became easy to them make her believe in their lie.

            “Neh.” Seohyun just smiled to cover up her nervousness. She knew that her sister would notice her façade if she would talk more and stuttered in front of her.

            “So, when…”

            Yoona was cut again from speaking by KyuHyun’s ringing phone. The guy then excused himself and walked out of the room. He was a busy person and every call was important to him.

            “So, how does it feel to be kissed? Ani. Let me rephrased that question. How does it feel as a first timer? Yoona question her with naughty expression in her face.

            “Ehh? To be kissed?” she asked, glancing towards the door to see him. Of course the two of them have not kissed, but she has to lie for the sake of their pretense act.

            “Ani. More than that. Ehh, you know the only two of you in a room as a husband and wife?” Her sister nudged and grinned at her teasingly.

            ‘Bwoh? Jinjja. How on Earth does she think of that? Me and him, having ? Gosh!’ She knew that she and her sister was so close but she did not expect that even that it was just a pretense marriage; she will still invade her personal life.

            Because she did not know how she will answer her question, particularly since she got no idea on what is going on love-making, she only answered a shameful smile.

            “Ahhhh. You’re showbiz!” Yoona screamed and punched her shoulder. “You should tell me, as a sister.”

            Because of that, her sister kept teasing her about it until they we’re about to leave the hospital.

            “Haissst, My sister will always be my sister.” She mumbled to herself when the thoughts of earlier moments ran too her mind.

            Out of the blue, Kyuhyun suddenly appeared in their room and talked to her.

            “Yah, Seohyun-ah, when your sister asks you again about a love-making between the two of us, you should answer that what we do it like a husband and wife usually do to make her believe that we are really together. Okay?” he told her frankly with the usual blank expression bared on his face.

            “Ehh?”

 ‘Are we really that obvious?’ Her mind questioned herself.