Chapter 18

Baby Love!

         

           Seohyun went back to school after her meeting with Kyuhyun. She kept thinking about the contract and the words she wrote on it. Though she knows that there is no wrong about it, many “what-ifs” are running in her mind.

            “Aniyo. There will no such things. It is very impossible for me to fall in love with him or vice versa. Of course, I already pictured the man of my life, handsome, rich, with good manners, hey wait! Why am I thinking? Aishh, he’s not the ideal man of mine. Scratch. Scratch.” She said and continued to walk still in deep thoughts that eventually broken by a loud cry.

            “Omma!” Sunmi screamed and ran towards her showing a bright smile on her face.

            Seohyun smiled as soon as she saw the child beaming at her. “Yes, my baby?” She hugged the child when she already reached hers. “Omo, so sweet. Did you have something great for mommy?” she asked after broking the hug.

            “Neh, teacher gave me a star after I answered the test correctly.” Sunmi showed a star at her right hand boastfully. The child was so proud, having her chin up which looked very cutely.

            “Wow, that’s great.” The matured woman replied as she was examining Sunmi’s hands. “I think we should celebrate because of that.” She grinned at the child.

            Sunmi only beamed after what her mother said. Seohyun could see the child’s excitement through her eyes. Watching how the girl reacted on what she said, she also became excited on how they will do it.

            “Then let’s go!” She exclaimed enthustiastically, grabbing the child’s small hands. The two then went to the car which will lead them to the amusement park to celebrate.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

            It was already nine-thirty in the morning when Seohyun already woke up. The day before was really exhausting to her since she and Sunmi went to the amusement park to celebrate the child’s little triumph. And when they reached home, she almost got to an argument again with Kyuhyun because she forgot to tell him that they will be late at home. Fortunately, she texted Mrs. Cho about it and that gave her an excuse to get rid of his harsh and infinite sermon. She then went straight to the bed after tucking the child to bed and sleep peacefully because of the exhaustion that even until that morning, she still felt it.        

          Waking up with a heavy body to the toilet with eyes still closed, she did not notice that there were also a person in it.

           She was already sitting on the toilet bowl, having her pants and undies down when she heard droplets of water running down in the near bathroom area. She then come out from her senses and looked at the area, just to be found out the guy showering .

         “AHHHHHHHHHHH! “ She screamed out of her lungs while quickly putting up her pants and undies.

          With the loud scream that almost wake up the whole neighborhood, the guy who was busy showering, also got frightened on what was going on. He was so shocked to see Seohyun standing in the corner, watching him behind the transparent glass door.

          He quickly wrapped the towel around his body, and loudly screamed at the woman standing and still in shocked.

          “Bwoya?!!!” he shouted at her.

          “I..i..did’nt see anything.” Seohyun stuttered and formed a bashful smile on her face. She then turned her back on and walked back to their room.

          “Yah, Don’t you know how to knock on a door?’ The man expressed an annoying look on his face when he saw how she responded.

          Seohyun was already turning the doorknob when he spoke again. She was chuckling silently on what she saw.“Hey, it’s not my fault if you did not lock the door and how dare you to shout at me like that. I am the one aggravated here.” She looked back at him and replied.

          “You? It’s me.” He stated while glaring at her furiously. Glazing at her like that, Seohyun should now be terrified but she still kept giggling because of the incident she saw earlier.

          “Aniyo. It’s me. You took advantage of my innocence this time.” She bellowed back and quickly ran to their room.

           Reaching the room, Seohyun hurriedly jump in the bed and did a victorious scream.

           “Whooooo!!!Hooo! Seohyun One point! Kyuhyun, zero!!!!!! Hahahaha” She squealed gleefully.

           “Yah, I’ll get revenge soon.” Seohyun heard Kyuhyun’s threat from the bathroom.

            On the other hand, Kyuhyun who seemed irritated before was silently laughing, thinking on how he will revenge on the naughty woman screaming triumphantly on the room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

            “Yoboseyo? This is the Cho Company, may I know who is this speaking?” the receptionist of the Cho Company answered the phone call.

            “I am a long-time friend of Cho Kyu Hyun. Is he in the office right now?” A woman’s y voice can be heard on the other line.

            “Yes, Maam but he is currently on a meeting. If you want to see him, you should book an appointment.” The receptionist replied.

            “Okay. Just tell him that a friend named Han Seungyeon is looking for her.” The woman said on the phone.

            A small grin escape from her lips as soon as she ended her call.

            “Cho Kyuhyun, I am going to get you back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*here it is. :P