Chapter 3.

Baby Love!

 

 

Kyu hyun and the baby went straight to the mall from the police station. They went to the baby section and good thing, Kyu hyun had already listed things to buy while they were at home, of course, thanks to the big helping hand of the internet.

 

            During their stroll at the mall, many praises can be heard to Kyu hyun. People are saying some good and bad comments about him and the baby which made him more irritated.

           

“Look at the handsome man. He is too cute having buying things for his baby.” A lady said.

           

“Aigoo, the baby is so cute so is the father.” said the girl teenager to his friends.

           

“Hahaha. So the husband now takes charge of the baby and the mother do the job.” commented by a grandmother while looking at them.

           

‘ Aish. Why do people judge some individual by looking at them? They should consider the truth first’ Kyu Hyun said to himself while listening to the people around him.

 

After buying all the things listed on his paper, the two people began their tour for food. While walking to a restaurant, Kyu hyun smelled something.

 

“BRUTTTT!!!”

 

“AHHHH!!!” Kyu hyun exclaimed as he sensed that the baby had already pooped.

 

He smelled the baby’s and confirmed it. Not knowing what to do, Kyu Hyun panicked and become clumsy. Mostly of his things are now in messed on the ground and people are already looking and laughing at him.

 

“Ahhh! What to do?! What to do?!” he exclaimed until he bumped into someone.

 

“Ouch!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* i uploaded two chapters today. So can you guess now who is the mysterious person he bumped into?^^