Chapter 28

Baby Love!

 

         

          Kyuhyun woke up as the fresh sunlight that hit his face. It was already eight in the morning. It was a very fine day but for him it was not.

          “Urgh…” Kyuhyun groaned while still eyes closed. He was savoring the soft bed and then, realized that he must not be on that place. Groaning and muttering curses under his breath, he remembered all the things that happened on him last night.

          “Aishh…Seohyun…”

          He got up and prepared himself to see his family. He was in bad mood and Seohyun was the cause of that. If not because of her, he was already in Korea, having a meeting with the potential investors of his company. He was very mad that anytime soon he would probably explode. He got into plan that he must see Seohyun that morning and let her explain what had happened last night.

          While walking down in the pathway that leads to the hotel restaurant, he saw the person he was angry. She was there leaning in the railings in deep thought. He quickly paced to her and while he was going nearer, he saw that she was crying.

          Kyuhyun did not understand why his feelings immediately softened when he saw the tears strolling down her beautiful face. His heart, which was fuming with so much hate earlier, became lenient. He felt that he must also protect her, like what he is to his mom and Sunmi. And for the first time in his life, he wanted to hugged a woman and protect her from harm. Right then, he reflected all the unusual things he felt with her. Then, he concluded, that she is one of those SPECIAL women in his life.

          “Seo.” He tapped her shoulders gently.

          Seohyun abruptly wiped the tears that escaped from her eyes and turned to his direction. “Oh, Kyu. I was about to fetch you. You haven’t eaten breakfast, right? It was already late. Oh? Have you seen your phone? I think I’ve seen it in the sofa last night. By the way, I have something to tell…” She stopped when she felt his hands grabbed hers.

          “Is there something wrong? Why are you crying? You can tell me about it.” he said, while trying his best to calm her by brushing his thumb on her hand.

          “Kyuhyun, I wanted to say something about our contract. About me as Sunmi’s nanny.” Seohyun emphasized the word “nanny”.

          “Why?” He then realized what he said to her last night. “Is it something I said last night? I am sorry about it. I did not mean it.” He told her.

          “No, Kyu. It’s just that..that…”

          “What that?”

          “Kyu, I don’t think that I…”

          “Kyuhyun-shi.” Someone shouted, interrupting Seohyun. It was Eunhyuk and he was with a woman. The woman was wearing business attire. She was indeed beautiful and very sophisticated.         

          “Kyuhyun-shi.” The woman said.

          Kyuhyun immediately took his hands away from Seohyun. He looked very much confused. Seohyun noticed that he knew who the person was.

          “Why are you here? Why is she with you?” Kyuhyun asked Eunhyuk who was also a little uncomfortable with the situtuation.

          “Well, she is the representative of the EOX Corporation and also one of their board. And to answer your first question, it is because you have not flown back to Korea last night, so I decided,...Well, she also agreed with it that we go in here to discuss those business matters.” Eunhyuk replied awkwardly. He also seemed to tense the not so nice and eerie atmosphere from Kyuhyun.

          “It’s good to see you again, Kyuhyun.” The woman smiled sweetly at Kyu and then glanced at Seohyun. “So they say, you are Sunmi’s mother. By the way, I am Han Seungyeon. Sunmi’s father ex-fiancee. Nice to meet you.” Seungyeon said sarcastically and led her hand.

           On the other side, Seohyun accepted the woman’s hand. Seungyeon’s face expression dimmed as she shook it and Seohyun knows that the former was faking a smile to her. Right then, her instincts said that she was a kind of a woman that she could not cope with especially what the woman stated to her.

          “Yes, I am Sunmi’s mother.” She told her and returned the faked smile she gave earlier. She saw the woman’s reaction turned sour.

          Eunhyuk sensed that the atmosphere became more uncomfortable than before so he quickly opened their intention why they are there.

          “So Kyuhyun-shi, can we already talk business later at lunch?” He asked Kyuhyun who was looking more uncomfortable between the two ladies.

          “Yeah, Just text me where and I’ll be there. You must have rest after the long flight. I’ll see you later.” Kyuhyun responded with his cold tone.

          “So I think I’ll meet you Kyuhyun later. Oh, I must inform you that the meeting should be only the three of us. I personally don’t like it if there would be an intruder in our meeting.” Seungyeon said while looking at Kyuhyun.

          “Yes, of course. It is clear that this is a business matter and I assure you that it will only be.” Kyuhyun replied and quickly dragged Seohyun away from the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like it guys though it a short chapter. I think i have already introduce Seungyeon's character from the past chapters, right? Well, she's back and ready to make a chaos here. You know what i mean... hahaha...

By the way, please Comment below tell me what you think about the chapter.

 

And also, i would like to advertise my other fic here... the link is below:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/348966/her-boyish-love-kyuhyun-seohyun-seokyu-snsd-superjunior

 

It is entitled "HER BOYISH LOVE" and also starred by SeoKyu.

Thank you.