Chapter 29

Baby Love!

Chapter 29

          Seohyun turned again her back for the nth time. It was already past bedtime and yet she was still awake. Memories of what happened that day keeps showing in her mind. It bothers her. She was so tired and did not know what to do.

 Realizing that she could not sleep, she went for a walk to relax and calm herself.

          On the other room, one man was also experiencing the same way. Many unexpected events happened that day and made him confuse. He did not know what to do. It was very unusual for him to be like that. He was a man of perfection and feeling confused really bothered him.

          To calm himself, he decided to go out for a walk.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

         

             It was already one in the afternoon and yet the Cho family have not yet eaten their lunch. They were waiting for Kyuhyun who was still at the meeting with Eunhyuk and Seungyeon, making the Cho matriarch very mad. Mrs. Cho thought that it will be a day for the family but Kyuhyun is still working on other matters.

            “The phone is off, eomma.” Seohyun said, putting back her phone on the table.

            Mrs. Cho let out an exasperated sigh.“Aish. I knew this would happen.”

            “Halmoni, begopayeo.” Sunmi said, turning her little mouth into a frown.

            “I think we should already eat. It was already past one in the afternoon.” The younger woman suggested, taking the menu on the table.

            “Deh. But Seohyun, would you please check them now? You know their place right?” The older woman said, taking off her thick eyeglasses. The look on her face was stern. Now, Seohyun knew where the angry look Kyuhyun have got it from.

 

            “Okay. I’ll check them now.”

            “Eomma, I will take your order okay?” Sunmi proposed cutely to her.

            Seohyun only nodded and walked away to the exit door.

 

            She was running and walking to the place where Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Seungyeon went. She heard it earlier when Kyuhyun was talking on the phone at breakfast. Tiredness and hungriness started to hover all over her body.After a few minutes of searching, she finally found the place –An Italian restaurant with a very romantic atmosphere, a place not suitable for business meetings and alike.

            The young lady quickly entered the place and search again, this time, for Kyuhyun. And because were only few people at the place, she easily saw his back, talking with someone at the corner of the room.

            Seohyun smiled to herself when she finally saw him. Looking intently at them, she noticed that he only got one accompany and is already eating.

            ‘I thought they are three.’

           Observing it, she tried to walk to him to ask if they were already finished. But then stopped when his accompany stood up and kissed him in the lips. It was the sophisticated lady she met earlier that morning. The lady named Han Seungyeon.

           “Kyuhyun…” She only muttered with tears strolling down her cheeks.

            Seohyun immediately walked away from the scene. She ran fast as her feet could not to be wanted to be seen by people. She felt like her heart was being stabbed by sharp knives that it burnt so much. It was unbearable. She stopped walking and rain started to pour. It seemed that the weather was also sympathizing her agony. Now she knew how being hurt with love was like.

             “I should have ended this act with you Kyu, even before when I this feeling started. I should have not let myself being in love with you…”She cried to herself.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

 

            “So are you now going to invest with our company?”

            The chinky-eyed man told the sophisticated lady in front of her. He was with his friend, Kyuhyun who was busy reading the proposal paper he made last night. They were currently in a fancy restaurant in the hotel where his friend was currently staying with his family. He knew that his friend was having a good time with his family right now but the lady in front of them was really desperate to see the man. Well, since it was business, he could not insist.

            “Easy Eunhyuk. You’re not the CEO in here. Kyuhyun should be the one doing that.” Seungyeon said sarcastically.

            The words hit Eunhyuk. The girl really has nerves. She has been like that since before the meeting.‘Jinja! I knew this will gonna happen in the first place. I should have not agreed with her.’ Before getting much annoyed and furious, Eunhyuk stood up and whispered something to Kyuhyun.

            “I think the girl came here to talk “business” with only you.”

            Kyuhyun looked at the guy, understanding what he meant by the word business. He then looked at Seungyeon, not minding the other walking away from them.

            “I know its not business. Spill it out.” He said with his cold-demeanor tone.

            “Finally, the stupid lad went away. Well as you can see, you are my business in here.” Seungyeon told him. She was smirking flirtatiously just like she usually do back then when she was controlling or planning something.

            Knowing her intentions, Kyuhyun gave his famous smirk. “I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE. Just quit your game.”

            Seungyeon’s face suddenly looked pale. Shock was visibly shown in her face. Then she tried to hide it by giving a seducing smile. “You cannot fool me, Kyu. I know you did not date after I left you years ago.”

            The man looked not shocked after what he heard. It seemed that he already it. “Yeah, and what have you got? It looks like he did not do his best for the job., he sarcastically said, showing famous smirk.

            “You really like her,huh? Then let’s see.” The girl fuming with anger, stood up anf grab his collar and kissed him.

            Unknown to Kyuhyun, there was a girl behind his back.

 

 

 

 

I'll try updating the next chap by tomorrow. :) pls. bear with me if there are some mistakes.