Chapter 33

Baby Love!

           It has been a few days after Seohyun left the Cho’s mansion and for that time, the house seemed so alienated to Kyuhyun. His family, his mom would not talk a sentence to him and his daughter, Sunmi was also so distant to everyone. Of course he knew it is something regarding to Seohyun leaving the house, so to escape the bitter reality, Kyuhyun buried himself to work.

           Though at work, it was evident to every employees that Kyuhyun was not there to do his job. He would just stay there, thinking things and depriving himself. He thought that it all happened because of him.

          “Another bottle of brandy,huh?”

          Someone asked from behind.

          “What are you doing here? The deal is over.”, said Kyuhyun, drunk.

          “Why? I just want to be with my old acquaintance. It’s that a sin?” The female said in a flirty tone.

          Kyuhyun emptied the bottle of brandy he was holding. “Seungyeon-ah, I don’t have time for you. We are already over. Can you…can you just accept it?” His voice getting louder each word he said. It is obvious that he is mad now.

          “Kyuhyun-ah, why?” Seungyeon replied, her eyes getting watery.  “Because of that poor- girl, right? What have you seen on her that I do not?” She yelled at him. Her eyes glaring in furiously.

          “What have i seen on her? Are you asking me that?” He smirked. “She, maybe not rich like you, but she is a person with a good heart, unlike you who have not. You are a selfish person, while she could give her heart out to all people who needed it. She is not that difficult to make happy. She can make everyone around to like her. What else do you wanna hear? Huh?” The man answered, having an eye to eye contact the lady in front of her.

          “Is that so? I can also be like that. I can change.”

          “Change? Do you realize it just now?”, he questioned sarcastically. “Ah. You should have realized that a long time ago, even when we were still together. I have given you chance back then, but what did you do? You left me alone, holding a crying baby in my arms.”, his anger firing him up. He remembered the pain he felt when Seungyeon, the girl he loved, left him, just to see her clinging to another man’s arms back then. It was after the day he told her and his parents the abandoned child in their house. He gulped, easing the bitterness he felt after remembering those. He sat again on his chair. “Seungyeon, I am not that stupid to fall for you again. Just get out. If you don’t want to hear more hurtful words from me.” He told her calmly.

          “But, Kyu. Please. I love you and I know you still love me.” Seungyeon begged crying in her knees.

          “Enough. I love her. I love Seohyun. She is the woman I want to be with someday. No one can change that.” Kyuhyun stated. Never he imagined that he would say that to the girl he hate now the most.

          Seungyeon bit her lips and looked down, shocked on what she heard. She did not imagine that Kyuhyun is really in love with Seohyun.

 “I am sorry. Now get up. Crying on your knees will not help you getting me back. I know there is still a man that suits you most than I am.” The man said, trying to be sincere although he does not like the girl.”

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

           Eunhyuk was about to open the door leading to Kyuhyun’s executive office, undoubting that the man was doing his favorite fad this time- drinking. His friend has been like that since a month, after Seohyun left. And as a friend, he is so sure that it was Seohyun who made his friend to be like that. He will convince the man to face her to end his own glum.

            He turned the knob of glass door of the office, unknown that Seungyeon was already inside, begging with her knees. Hearing voices inside, he peeked, intrigued what was going on.

           “ But Kyu, please. I love you and I know you still love me.”

           “Enough. I love her. I love Seohyun. She is the woman I want to be with someday. No one can change that.” His friend stated as a matter a fact.

           ‘That its.’

            That the answer to his friend’s problem. Yeah. It was not even a problem to be honest. It was just a little misunderstanding about feelings. Eunhyuk did not know what would react about it, if he will be laughing at his friend or to pity him all along. If only the guy put aside his very huge ego aside.

            Seungyeon got up and immediately ran away towards the door. Not wanting to be seen, Eunhyuk his self to the table nearby.

          When the woman was already out of the seen, Eunhyuk hurriedly fix himself and went inside the room.

          “So? You love her?” He greeted the man.

          The other one looked at him, answer visibly shown in his face.  

          “You love her, right?” Eunhyuk asked again. “I thought you are an intelligent person. Then why are you still here?”

          “Eunhyuk-shi, I do not know what are you talking about?” Kyuhyun asked him this time. Pretending he did not know what is going on.

          The gummy smile was shown as Eunhyuk laughed. “I know bro, you’re not still drunk. And don’t ask me like that, we both know the answers.”

          The handsome man breathed heavily. “I don’t know what to do, Hyung.”

          “Kyuhyun-shi, you’ve already built this company’s name, even surpassing your father’s expectations. You even have change a baby’s diaper which is more difficult to do, then now, you are asking me what to do? Do you have balls?” Eunhyuk stated, laughing more hysterically at the end. This is the first time he saw Kyuhyun that very miserable.

          On the other hand, Kyuhyun smiled. It seemed he already got the enough courage to do what he have already wanted to do.

          “So?” Eunhyuk asked.

          “Book a flight to Maldives. I have a plan.” Kyuhyun answered, already back to his old self as he gave once again his famous smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story will come to its end. Keep supporting guys! I am very overwhelmed with the comments. Yeah! Fighting!