Chapter 8

Baby Love!

 

The next day, Kyuhyun moves into action for his next plan. He gave Sunmi the photos and gifts that he bought in which the latter believed that came from her mom. Fortunately, the little girl did not ask a question why those things came out all of a sudden.

 

            Because of the things going on, his mother appeared to be curios why there are such things occurring on. After their launch, his mother, as he expected, confronted him.

           

“Son, would you mind what is going on?” her mother interrogated him.

           

“I’ll get you straight to the point, mom. I know you know that nowadays, Sunmi always asks about her mom whereabouts and I come up to a plan to get her a “mom”, more of a babysitter who can actually pretend to be her mom.” Kyuhyun stated to his mom. He knew that his mom would get angry to him because he did not tell his plan earlier.

           

“Then, how would this help the child, Kyuhyun? It will be hard for her when she finds out.” Kyuhyun’s mom specified the effect that would later encounter by the child. Kyuhyun knew that this would take a long explanation.

           

“I know that there would be a lot of consequences after this. But mom look, through this Sunmi would be able to live a normal life with mom and dad as a child. She would also not be bullied at school.” He answered.

 

 Kyuhyun remembered one incident when he fetched Sunmi at school and arrived seeing her being bullied by other children for not having a mother. He could not bear to saw her again crying like that and seeing her in so much pain.

 

The older woman hesitated; knowing would happen eventually later on, “Kyuhyun, I know you are now her father but later on this would affect the child. I am not interfering with how you develop your child but with the plan you are doing, it wouldn’t help. She will also find the truth later on. I better must say that you should have yourself a wife and not only hiring some person to be her mom.”

 

Right after said his mom said those word, the elder woman left. He knows that she is right but a woman in his life is not on his mind right now especially when his heart is not fully healed from the past.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

           

Later At night, before going to sleep, Sunmi asked Kyuhyun why is her mom not with them. Kyuhyun started again to make lies in able to get rid of those questions. He told Sunmi that her mother is in Europe and went there for good for her job. He lied that they got separated because of her job and some problems that occurred before. 

 

“Appa, why did she left us?” Sunmi’s sleepy eyes began to teared.

Looking at his beloved child, Kyuhyun could not help to pity her. “She did not leave us, Sunmi. She just have some important things to do and what she do in Europe is all for you. Don’t you see the gifts she has for you? It is all for you.” he lied.

 

“But why did it take too long? Does she love Sunmi that much like you and I love her?” she asked to the man while sobbing.

 

“Don’t cry. Of course, she loves us. Did I say that to you many times before? She love us like this big.” He said and drew a circle with his two arms to cheer up the girl

 

The little girl then giggled as his father tried to cheer her up. Seeing Sunmi smiling, Kyuhyun bid the child goodnight.

 

“I should get going now because tomorrow will be a big day for both of us.” He said while turning the lights off.

 

“Yes, Appa! Thursday will be a big day for Ah Eun tomorrow with Sunmi and his Appa!” Sunmi exclaimed happily when she remembered that tomorrow is her friend’s birthday party.

 

‘Yes, it will be.’ Kyuhyun smiled to himself as he closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

here it is...Sorry for my spellings and wrong grammar...Seohyun will be appearing very very soon....!!!!! ^^)