Chapter 1.

Baby Love!

 

 

 

WAHHH!!! WAHHH!!!!WAHHH!!!

The baby cried harder as Kyu Hyun cradled  her in his arms. Looking at Kyu Hyun, he is really trying hard to keep the baby shut and comfortable in his arms.

 

“Ahhhh..will you please shut your  mouth???” Kyu Hyun yelled at  the baby with an  exasperation that makes the baby cried louder and louder. “Aish, Im sorry. Im sorry. Please don’t cry.” Kyu Hyun immediately said as the baby started to cry harder.

 

He stared at the baby as it cried. Pityness covered his heart with every tears fall from the eyes of the baby. “How come some people do such this thing? How come they do this to you?” he uttered as he played the fingers of the baby with his as she started to stop crying.

 

He placed the baby at the couch and guarded it with pillows. He stared at the baby carefully and then thinks ‘ What if this is mine? Uh. No. I have not slept with any girls before well, except Seungyeon, of course, but it is only last week. Aish, what am I saying! Its impossible that her stomach bulged that big easily and give birth in just a week.’ With many thoughts running through Kyu Hyun’s mind to know what is the reason why he had that cute baby with him, the telephone suddenly  rang.

 

“ Uhhh!” he bolted up from his seat and moves quickly  to pick up the phone to answer it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oh, Kyu Hyun. This is Mom. Well, your father and I will be coming tomorrow. Your father said that after we take the vacation here at America, you should start knowing how to handle our company. Of course, you already discussed that. We—“

“Huh? Wh—WHAT?!”

  ‘Oh my, I’m now in big trouble’ he said to himself as he looked at the baby whose now sleeping peacefully at the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IM SORRY  FOR  MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS  AND  SPELLING. ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE TOUNGUE. ^^pis..