WELCOME HOME?

Is this fate or a dream ?

 

Donghae recovered soon and went back to the normal routine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s been two months since I’ve been pregnant, it doesn’t show I’m pregnant yet… anyway these two months went by peacefully. Today is the start if my third month.

‘THIS IS GONNA BE HELL’ was what I thought as I threw up for the first time today.

It was morning sickness. The one thing I hate the most is throwing up. And that’s exactly what I’m doing right now. This is gonna be a long seven months of pregnancy minus the first two.

I felt super dizzy and sat on the couch clutching my stomach. Donghae and the rest of the guys were out due to schedule and I was in pain. Forget school. I called key, he didn’t pick up, KEY UMMA WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two hours passed, and the pain went away but came back frequently, I ended up lazily searching stuff on the internet

During those two hours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i decided maybe I should get to know the guys better, i mean its been two months, we haven’t progressed to anywhere, good or bad. 

 ‘Super Junior’ I searched on Google that’s what they call themselves I remembered

I clicked the first website, it was Wikipedia,

“Hmm so they debuted 7 years ago” I said to myself and I read more about them, saw some of their songs. I liked ‘boom boom’ and ‘andante’ and ‘sapphire blue’ and a couple more by super junior. I went on and discovered Kpop… where the hell have I been these past 25 years? I can’t believe I’m a Korean person who doesn’t even know about her own culture!! I feel so… GAH But I know it now, I feel like I’m too late, just like that time with Jiyoung… oh yea… Jiyoung… wait no I can’t think about him! It’s all in the past and this year before things happened, I decided to forget everything that happened and move on.

I heard people come in so I ran to the living room.

“Welcome back” I said with a smile. Since I knew more about them I decided to get to know them more, especially donghae,  mean soon were gonna have a baby.

….. They stared at me blankly

I pouted and went towards donghae who was busy doing something on his phone. I grabbed his arm and he was shocked to see me. The other members went to their rooms leaving me and donghae alone.

REST OF SUJU’S TEXTS TO EACH OTHER (parenthesis indicate which member)

Let’s leave the love birds alone -_- (Leeteuk)

I want to see what happens TT__TT (Ryeowook)

You guys are overly excited T_T (Sungmin)

They’re just gonna talk -_- (Eunhyuk)

I’m hungry >.< (Heechul)

But well be the third wheel (Ryeowook)

To Leeteuk room we go (Heechul)

No stay out of there, it’s all white and I want to keep it white (Leeteuk)

Fine then to……….. Donghae’s room, it’s closer to the living room than Leeteuk room (Henry)

It’s not mine so it’s all good (Leeteuk)

I don't think we should do this (Eunhyuk)

But hyung I wanna know what happens (Kyuhyun)

Nothing will happen!!! (Eunhyuk)

What are you talking about!! They are two love birds in one room!!!! (Ryeowook)

Aren’t Alex and Uki coming back soon? (Siwon)

Oh yea I almost forgot about them (Henry)

How long has it been, 3 months? (Kyuhyun)

Yea I think so (Heechul)

Henry text Alex and Siwon text uki ask them both when they come back (Zhou mi)

Wait what about hae mi? How are they going to react to hae mi (Yesung)

I don't know; we’ll think of a way (Henry)

Didn’t uki used to like donghae? (Heechul)

Used to USED to (Siwon)

I hope something bad doesn’t happen soon (yesung)

I’m praying it doesn’t (Siwon)

Siwon you would (Eunhyuk)

Can we eat now (Heechul)

NO (everyone)

Let’s think of a way to explain hae mi to Uki and Alex (Yesung)

Wait what about hae mi? (Ryeowook)

What do you mean? (Heechul)

I mean how is she going to react to this? (Ryeowook)

Well uki is Siwon’s sister and Alex is donghae’s sister (Eunhyuk)

No duh (Sungmin)

-_- Hae mi doesn’t know that (Heechul)

Let’s not peak into their conversation (Eunhyuk)

Hey what will Kibum do when he finds out donghae got a girlfriend and a baby? (Yesung)

… (Everyone)

I don't know (Leeteuk)

What will he do? (Yesung)

Wait! (Kyuhyun)

What? (Heechul)

I have an idea (Kyuhyun)

Of course you do (Sungmin)

Okay today while were eating we could tell hae mi, by then Uki and Alex would already know about hae mi…  (Kyuhyun)

You guys forgot someone (Henry)

Who? (Zhou mi)

She went with Alex and Uki (henry)

SAMMY!!!!!(Yesung)

How could I??(Ryeowook)

It was the schedules fault (yesung)

I never forgot =P ha-ha I was wondering when you guys would notice (Leeteuk)

-_- (everyone other than henry)

yea right (yesung)

*knock Knock*

“DONGHAE IM BACK!!!!!” Alex said  

too late, I HEAR ALEX (yesung)

HOLY (Ryeowook)

FINALLY (///^_^\\\)(Kyuhyun)

You would kyu (Eunhyuk)

Shisus!!!!!! (Siwon)

“LEE DONGHAE!!!!!! OPEN THE DOOR” Alex yelled

“CHOI SIWON!!!!!” Uki yelled

“Leeteuk!!!!!” Sammy said excitedly 

“Wait what if they have a schedule?” Sammy asked

“They can’t because I asked everyone to let them rest for today and tomorrow” Uki said

“Oh right” Alex said.

Donghae unlocked the door we (the suju members) all ran out to find Hae mi shocked and hiding behind donghae and Donghae scared

We all went towards them

“Calm down, the neighbors will hear us!!!”

“Oh yea….” Alex said as she closed the door shut

“ALEX!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun said in excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Donghae’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Welcome home”

When is Alex going to find that voice mail?

I looked up and saw hae mi holding my arm, and pouting. Oh my god she looks so cu…te ….. I smiled

“What’s this about?” I asked as the guys left us in the room alone  and She continued to pout

“I can’t say welcome back to the people who so kindly accepted me into their home?” she said

“Oh…yea…” I said

“I decided I wanted to get to know you better since you know…” she tailed off. I know what she’s talking about

“Hmmm” I simply said while looking at my iPhone screen…. Why isn’t Alex replying to me??? Hae mi pouted, I saw her from the corner of my eyes and she looked so…. Cute, and so I smirked

*knock knock*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hae Mi POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why isn’t he looking my way? I feel so unwanted, I pouted trying to show him my cute side, and it failed cuz he didn’t have a specific expression…does he have a girl friend? What is he waiting for, and why are we still standing here????

*knock knock* who could that be?

Donghae opened the door and then wa-bam!

“DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!” a female voice came out of a girl that looks like a guy (A/N Alex is wearing shorts up to her knees and an orange tee with a blue hoodie, detailed, aren’t I?)

"U BETTER OPEN THE DOOR DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!" 

I hid behind donghae...

"Uki you have the keys don't you?" Alex asked 

"Probably..... Let's see ah its right here" uki replied 

The door opened and I grabbed Donghae's shirt. (Btw I'm super shy around people I don't know)

“Donghae!!!” someone hugged him.

“Alex? Why didn’t you reply to my text???”

“Because my phone ran out of battery” she stuck out her tongue and she finally noticed me

“Ah… jisonghaeyo, ya pabo! Why didn’t you tell me we had guests over??”

“She’s not a guest”

“What? House cleaner?”

“Aniya”

“Then what”

“I’ll explain while we eat, welcome home”

She smiled “I’m Alex lee and you are?”

“H...Hae mi” I said with a lot of courage, still holding onto donghae’s shirt.

The three girls came in and we were cooking. We made a ton of stuff. Sammy insisted on cake, I haven’t had it in a while so I might as well eat it, so I agreed to the idea.

We all sat down at the dinner table. This is new to me, after mom and dad died I lived with my neighbor/aunt and she was always out working or playing, her husband died and her sons were married and lived elsewhere in Korea, so it was just me.

“So who is this” Alex asked

“I want to know” Sammy said

“Whose sister is she?” Uki asked

“Not a sister but a girlfriend... but Donghae’s girlfriend to be exact ” Heechul blurted out

I heard three pairs of chopsticks fall on the floor. 

(Lol Alex was gonna put some food in but it fell out of her chopsticks because she dropped them) 

Alex, Uki and Sammy turned and looked at donghae, with shock!

"N...o it can't be? Donghae never did anything without telling me, before he dated he always told me" Alex stuttered

"How? How did this happen? “uki said? 

"... Donghae you are dead~" Sammy said  

"Miyan" donghae said lowering his head... Is he bowing to them or something? 

Wait isn't he older? 

And then Alex hit him, oh so that's why he lowered his head. 

I lowered my head

"Jisonghaeyo" I said 

I feel Like I did something wrong. 

"... Donghae and hae mi explain it to us now!!" Alex said in anger, she scared me

"we coincidentally saw each other at the karaoke I think two hours before new year’s and then we both got drunk and our sunbae took us to a hotel room and then stuff happened" Donghae said quickly 

"...." 

"You are soo dead~" Sammy said 

"... Alex is gonna murder you, and if she doesn’t I'll make sure that I do" uki said 

"Wait there's more" Heechul said 

"He told us that she's pregnant and he has to take responsibility" 

"...." 

"Let me get this straight" 

"So you and hae mi coincidentally saw one another at the karaoke bar and then got so drunk u did each other? And now she's pregnant with your baby" 

"Pretty much" donghae Said 

"Not pretty much, donghae you idiot!" 

"Yea I'm an idiot but I can't Kill an Innocent baby can I? I can't just tell hae mi to go and take care of the baby without me! I wanted to marry someone I love but look at what happened! I just can't say that it was an accident, please forget about it, I can't just tell her to go away or whatever" donghae said 

The house was filled with silence, otteoke??!?!?!??!? 

I feel like I don’t belong here like before I came everything was normal then that happened and donghae and I'm pregnant. 

"Does mom know, do her parents know?"

"I went to her parents’ house and got permission but I was busy with the schedule and everything so I didn't have the time to go see her but I'm planning to soon" 

"Soon as in never"

"..."

"Did you call mom and tell her that this happened"

"Yea"

"And how long ago was that"

"Uhhhhh.................... T...two...months ago...."

*sigh* "donghae what am I gonna do with you, seriously, whats wrong with you? How could you forget to tell you mom about something like this?????????? HUH? Call her now and tell her you’re coming over tomorrow. Palli. Now."

"Tomorrow?" 

"No next year, yes now" Alex said losing her patience.

Donghae quickly dialed his mom’s phone number and called her. 

"Yobuseyo?"

"Ah, umma?

"Ne... donghae? Waegure, didn’t you say you couldn’t talk this week because you had a schedule? You even cried for about an hour. "

"Umma"

"Ne"

"I’m just telling you... I’m coming over tomorrow and our schedule got canceled thanks to Alex"

".... With that girl?"

"You remembered?”

"Child I couldn’t sleep for days, I waited a month for you, but then i gave up, knowing the forgetful person you are."

"Umma"

"Wae?"

"Miyan, I wanted to talk about it but I didn’t have time"

"I can’t say it’s okay because it’s not, but I can say don’t worry, we'll talk it out"

"Gomawo umma"

"You welcome, get some sleep, it'll be a busy day tomorrow"

"Nae, jal jayo"

"You too"

The call ended, we awkwardly look at each other

"Oh... Umm... Let's finish our food" I said, I noticed the tension was high so I decided I should do something.  Alex turned to me....

"That’s right... And oh what so you have to say about this situation hae mi shii?" she asked politely 

"I... I'm fine as long as I can have my baby, and donghae shii can take full responsibility" I said.

"Hmm" 

"?"  

"Hae mi?” donghae said 

"Ne?" i replied

"Pack your stuff, were going to Mokpo" donghae said 

"Mokpo?" i questioned 

“That’s where our parents live" he answered back 

"oh...." i said 

we all ate dinner and went to sleep. 

end of my not so busy but still a little busy day 

--------_______on our beautiful journey to Mokpo------_______

"Stop the car!!" I stepped out and started throwing up. I felt like until I felt a Hand patting my back. It was masculine and big and since donghae was the only other person with me, I knew it was him. Alex wanted to come but donghae wouldn't let her. he said it was a personal thing between donghae and I. Alex only smirked, and then ran to Kyuhyun side saying "we can finally go out" or something like that 

"Here" he said telling me to wipe my mouth. I did so and we continued our full of stops journey to Mokpo. 

------------- When they finally get there--------

Donghae mom POV 

*knock knock* 

"Coming" I said

I opened the door and I was shocked to see my own son, donghae

"Umma?" he said 

"Donghae" I hugged him 

"Come in" I said 

"Sit down, do you want water" 

"No thanks were fine" 

"Where? There's only you that I can see" 

"...umma, she’s standing right there"

"... Oh my I’m sorry I didn't see you there, please have a seat" 

"Anyoung" I bowed 

"So umma we have to tell you some things” 

"Of course you can tell me anything" 

"... This is my girlfriend and we’re expecting a baby so we want to get married" 

dropped open. "......." ... No response this is not good.... 

What will his mother’s response be? I thought to myself..... 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please subscribe and comment :)

 What will she say about them??

was this confusing? 

and please read my other fanfic

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/259807/so-what-happens-if-you-fall-in-love-with-an-idol-comedy-korean-romance-superjunior-you

please read the following 

sujudork602's fanfic =)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/3984/living-with-famous-idiots-comedy-donghae-henrylau-kyuhyun-romance-superjunior

 

anonymousunnie's fanfic =) 
 
 
and BamxAngiee's fanfic =) 
 
 

=) hope you like it =)