IM WHAT ?!?!?!?

Is this fate or a dream ?

 


A New Year, a new hope and a new life. Basically I'm going to move on; Last year was so crappy I'm just going to forget it. This year I'm going to get a boyfriend and everything. I called mom to wish her happy 2 hours before the New Year.

"Mom?”

“Yes?”

“Happy 2 hours before the year” 

“Happy 2 hours before the new year to you too, will you be out with your friends or will you stay home?”

“Mina and I have already made plans and I was going to have a new year’s party at her house"

“Okay then be safe”

“I will mom bye”

“Bye"

“Bye “I smiled and I went out the door

I called Mina and told her I was on my way, when I got there she told me the place the party was going to take place changed so we ended up having a party at a  karaoke bar.
"Mina who else is coming? "

“Just about every one we know, why?”

“No reason just wanted to know”

Then everyone arrived and we all did a countdown and everything. At the end we all got drunk and we just ended up sleeping there, that wasn’t a problem with my mom or anyone.

BUT The shocking thing is, I'm awake right now, it's 8 on the morning and what the hell am I doing here with a guy, and why don't Both of us have clothes on and why are we on the same bed?!?!?!?!?!?!?  I started to panic thinking about the things we must have done. I thought God I made a big, big, big, big, big, very big, sin, please forgive me!!!! Wait no time to be talking to myself I need to know why I'm here!!! I changed into my clothes and tried to wake him up.

“yah whoever you are wake up!!!"

I shook him and until this guy woke up I kept saying wake up, until He finally woke up, looked around and didn’t seem to notice me.  

Until I said " yah who are you" he fell off the bed in shock

“Put clothes on"

“Huh?” he scratched his head in confusion.

"Yah! Put some clothes on!"  I repeated while keeping my head turned to the side
He quickly put some clothes on and then said,

“What do you mean who I ... Wait....am... wait…who are you? Wait why I am... "He trailed off.

“Who are you and what did we do? “I said and he just looked back at me confused.

"… "

“Yes… oh my god, your pissing me off more and more just tell me who the hell you are.”

“Wait; let's resolve this calmly, because I’m just as shocked as you are."

We sat down at the dinner table and began to talk....

“Now will you tell me who you are? "

"Lee Donghae, you?”

"Sung hae mi…. Donghae-shi, exactly what did we do last night?"

“I don't remember very well but I think last night both of us were at the karaoke bar and my room was next to yours and I was on my way to the bathroom and I saw you heading towards me..."

….How come I don’t remember any of this?
Anyway he continued and said that I threw up on him, and that both of us were drunk but he had more control over his liquor and I didn’t. His friend ended up taking us to a hotel since it was closer and he was going to sleep in another room but I ended up grabbing on to him and not letting go and then Stuff happened. Apparently he thought I was someone else…..

“Wait, what we will do if I'm pregnant? “I panicked

“That’s only if your pregnant, I don't want to take away the life of an innocent child so I'll take responsibility for it"

“me neither, but it’s easier said than done, how do I explain this to my parents?"

“Why don't you take the pregnancy test first? Wait how old are you? I'm 24."

“I’m 24 in a half”

“Oh okay... thank god you weren’t like 16 or something, then that would’ve been awkward… I have an idea! you take the pregnancy test and tell me what the result is, then depending on the result we will make a decision to tell our parents or not."

“.....” I wasn’t sure about this but something about him made me feel like I could trust him. But then again this was a similar feeling to when I decided to trust Jiyoung, but that’s a different story.

"Fine" I said after thinking for a few minutes.

"I’ll give you my phone number and address"

I just nodded, he smiled. And I felt my heart beat accelerate but I thought it was just the awkwardness of the moment...

"You still haven’t answered my question… what if I’m pregnant."

"I have a plan for that" he simply said...

We went to the store and bought the pregnancy test thingy and we awkwardly went back. I took the test and I should get the results in 3-7days.

~~~~~~~~~~~four days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 It said I'm pregnant, holy shoot! I just realized how big of a mess I just got myself in. (I’m a very very very dense person). I called him and told him that we have to meet up and it’s not something I can just say over the phone.

"Meet me up at the cafe in 30 minutes" he said

"Okay"

"I’m pregnant" I said after we got our coffee. This guy sure has a weird style. He’s got sunglasses and a hoodie on, i couldn’t recognize him but then he came up to me.....

We decided since there is no way to avoid this without killing the baby, we took an hour deciding and memorizing out lie, that were going to tell our parents.

“Mom?”

“Is this sung hae mi?"

“Yea mom I have to say something really important "

"If you’re pregnant don't call me mom anymore..." I cut her off

"How did you know?"

“…”

"Mom?”

"...."

"Mom?"

"Is this hidden camera joke or something?” she asked

"I’m Not joking I'm pregnant”

"HOLY JESUS JUST WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO, COME HOME WITH THE GUY THIS INSTANT AND BE PREPARED TO GIVE ME A GOOD EXPLANATION!!!!!" she hollered

"...Okay”

I ended the call

“Yea …. umm Donghae-shi? I’m dead"

---Donghae point of view -----------
Oh my god how can I, lee Donghae, of super junior, make a mistake like this???? First of all I can't kill a baby, that's just a big no! But what about fans and family???? Wait I should call mom first.

“Mom, can I tell you something?"

“Anything"

“I got a girl pregnant"

".... There's a hidden camera somewhere isn’t there? "

“No mom I'm totally serious, I'll explain everything to you later, bye I have to go now”

“Yah lee dong...." I ended the call.

She isn't going to be too happy about this. Oh yea the members! Crap how do I explain it to them???
I'll call eunhyuk since I’ve known him longer. Waiting waiting waiting for eunhyuk to pick up~ I sang in my head.

“Eunhyuk?"

"Oh Donghae? What's up”

"I don’t know how to say this but I got some girl pregnant and I'll come home soon do we have a schedule today"

“you what!!!!!!!! Who is she?  Is it Jessica?”

"No we broke up like years ago"

"oh yea and no we don't have a schedule”

"Wait, is Leeteuk there?"

"Yea why do you want me to get him?"

"Yea"

"Donghae are you okay?"

"Yea umm Leeteuk don't panic, I don’t know how to say this but I accidentally got a girl pregnant"

"Oh o... YOU WHAT????? PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A HIDDEN CAMERA SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!"

"Aniya, hyung I seriously got a girl pregnant and I'm going to take responsibility for it. Don't tell me to come home right now, right now were going to the girls house to tell her parents, I'll being her later on today and I'll tell everyone"

“Yah Donghae, How are you going to deal with the fans and the press? I know you hate scandals"

“I don’t know what I’ll do but I do know that 13 minds put together will somehow help me, and yea I hate scandals but I can't avoid this without hurting anyone, I have to go now bye”

-__-__-__-Off to sung hae mi’s house __-__-__-__-__-__-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i feel like in this chapter i was being to blunt this is my first time riting a story like this so please comment and tell me where i need to improve =)