fever =(

Is this fate or a dream ?

 

We both looked to our sides and saw all of super junior looking our way 

This is so embarrassing, I can't believe this. Well I can never believe anything but this is just!!!  

Donghae moved away and I let out a sigh. 

------------------------------Donghae's point of view-------------------------

Holy crap why was I stupid enough to get this close to her 

I swear I need to see a doctor, my heart burn is getting worse, my heart is beating super-fast!!! 

I looked over and saw the other member looking at us. Sungmin mouthed 'continue' and I pulled away from her

Sungmin came to me and said 

“I told you to continue!!!”

I remembered we were a couple and I turned around to face him

“Not if people are watching me”

____________________Hae mi’s POV_____

“Not if people are watching me” donghae said

“Ah!!!!” Sungmin said

“What?” Donghae said

“You’re blushing?” Sungmin exclaimed. I stopped and turned around to see donghae’s face….. his face was (///0^0\\\\) does he have a fever?????

“I am?” donghae asked

“Yes you are” Sungmin said back.

“Liar” he whispered

I went over to donghae and put my hand on his forehead, I couldn’t tell the difference so I put my forehead close to his to forehead, he is sick, he has a fever too, and it’s so hot. I checked his pulse and it was abnormally fast…

“Are you okay”

His face remained ‘(///O_O\\\)

“Yea” he said warily

“No you’re not” I dragged him to his room, more like Sungmin guided me.

“It’s on the left” Sungmin said from the kitchen

“Thanks” I said

We went to his room and I told him to lay down (I know it sounds weird)

“You should rest for the rest of today” I said

“I told you…”

I cut him off

“No you’re not fine”

He pouted, if I added whiskers and cat ears he’d look like a cat, how can a guy be so cu… never mind…

“I’m going to make soup so wait here”

“wa...” Donghae said in a quiet voice.

I went to the kitchen, everyone was eating diner

He looked so weak, kind of like mom before she got sick and died…. NO DONGHAE CANNOT DIE!!! EVER!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE AGAIN!!!!!

I made chicken soup and I went back to his room, he was almost asleep but when he saw me come in his eyes opened.

“Can you eat or do you want me to feed you?” I asked him (A/N hae mi asked him nicely, I don't know, but when I was writing this, I felt like she said it rudely and I thought I had to clear it up)

He tried to reach the spoon but he almost burned himself...

“I think I’ll feed you” I said

“Thanks” he said as he sat up.

I fed him…. Awkwardly

I placed a cool compress (idk what it’s called but it’s a wet towel) on his forehead

I revisited his room every thirty minutes and removed the compressor thing every hour; I woke up and found myself on the same bed with him. 

I checked his fever and it went down. I didn't feel like causing drama and plus what more could happen, everything technically happened between us so there's nothing to scream about, plus I was the one who feel asleep here so I shouldn't make it a big deal. I'm still tired. I yawned and went back to sleep.

__________________Donghae’s POV________

 

i… I feel tired. I cant think. Wait. No.. stop! Don't leave me!

“wa…” to late, she already left.

I don't like it; even though it’s my own room I don't like it. I’m lonely. Sooner or later I started to lose conscious and started thinking random stuff, mostly about dad.

At times like these he would hold my hand and say it’s okay and I’ll be better by tomorrow because their love is going to heal me.

“Can you….. Or should I….” was all I heard. My vision was blurry so I couldn’t tell who was in front of me.

I saw soup. Chicken soup… I wanted tomato soup; I don't like chicken soup unless it’s by mom. And clearly this person isn’t mom. Mom stays with me till the morning, checking up on my every minute. I went back to reality and tried to feed myself, I just felt so tired I couldn’t move.

She fed me until it was gone and I ate it, cuz it tasted good, it reminded me of mom. And then I dozed off. Into dreamland.

I woke up and this time I could see I felt a pair of arms on my stomach and it was her. It was Hae mi. I just, let it be, I was too lazy to move her arm and went back to sleep. Though she looks cu…te while she’s sleeping……………………………………………..

>.> I can’t help it; she looks like an abandoned puppy!! >.<

Meanwhile 

"Are they sleeping in there?” Ryeowook asked 

"Go check" Heechul said to sung min.

"No what If they are in the middle of something?" sung min retorted 

"But it's morning!!!" Leeteuk exclaimed

"Ya ya guys we have work and Donghae’s sick, let's just let them rest" eunhyuk said 

"Fine" they all said 

Then they went to work...

BACK TO HAE MI POV

It was evening and I was awake making dinner and procrastinating. Donghae woke up and was in his pajamas. His eyes were half open half closed. I giggled and he asked for water he sat on the soda and I gave him his water and sat next to him. Next thing I know, his head is on my lap. I wasn't siting in an awkward position so it was fine. I started going through his hair with my fingers (in a motherly way) his hair was so soft. He woke up after a while and said sorry. Things have been a bit awkward between us since diner last night. 

I put my hand against his forhead

“you don't have a fever anymore”

“I don't?” he questioned in a soft voice

“yep, what do you want to eat?” I asked trying to lighten the mood

“anything” he said dully

I pouted and grabbed his arm and shook it lightly “ no seriously” 

 

He smiled “fine, I want Korean style food…. Im craving green tea” 

“my specialty” I said with a smirk