the awkward meeting

Is this fate or a dream ?

 

-------At hae mi’s house ----------

"So you’re saying that this guy, lee Donghae has been your boyfriend for 2 years and then coincidentally saw each other at the party and both of you were drunk and then stuff happened? And he's going to take responsibility because he got you pregnant?"

“yes that's pretty much about it " I said 

"Mrs. Sung, will you let your daughter marry me? Lee Donghae?" donghae said in a serious voice 

---Sung hae mi's POV---

WHATTTTTT WE NEVER TALKED ABOUT THIS???? DUDE I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!!

I looked at him and he looked at me and then seriously back at mom.

"Well as long as he takes responsibility, it's not really up to me, lord forbid divorce and I wish  you two luck, if you have a wedding I won't be able to attend because I'm going to France next month and staying there for 2 to 4 years. "

We looked at each other and then at her.

“It’s okay if you don't attend, mom I still have to go to his parents’ house and formally meet them." I lied. Of course it's not okay, how could you do this to me??? You raised me like your own daughter and now you’re treating me like you don't care???  Aish, seriously I still can't believe you’re not telling me to abort the baby or you know yelling at me because of the shameful thing I did. 

"Okay then, ah but what are you going to do about school?”

"I plan on taking online classes” I gave her a fake smile as I hold back my tears.

“And one more thing, I can't hide this from you any longer but this month will be the last month you stay in that apartment. I'm sorry it's just that I can't afford it anymore with his funeral and my children moving on to collage I don't think I can support you anymore, btw the France trip is a lie, in going back to incheon, to my parents’ house. And now your kicking me out, fine be that way. I'll just stay at donghae or whatever his names place is and raise a family. 

"Oh okay then, bye, I guess and don't worry I’ve saved enough money for a smaller apartment"

------- On the way to Donghae's dorm ------

I’m getting teary eyed but I’m holding it in since I don’t cry in front of others a lot especially strangers

“Well that was easy, is she really your mom?” he asked jokingly

“nope, my real mom died when I was younger and I've always lived with her, she doesn't really hate me nor really love me and were not related by blood" I looked at him and tried to smile, and

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he said turning his head towards me

“Its fine" I smiled at him. And his eyes were back on the road. 

----Donghae's POV ----

Whoa, she’s pretty when she smiles... Wait no this isn't the time to think about that.

How should I explain this to the others, if it was dating it'd be one thing but it's not!! What am I supposed to do, appa help me!!! I told you I'm scared of getting married but I don't want to kill an innocent child either. Just what am I supposed to do???? Wait I should go to the dorms first, because Mokpo will take about a day or two. We turned around and I drove to the dorms. 

“Umm, haemi Right?"

“Yes" she said looking up from her phone. Looks like she was waiting for someone to text or call her…

"Umm, do you really not know who I am?"

"What? Of course not, I swear I've never seen you once in my entire life" she said, I guess she surprised by my sudden question.

"Really?” I said

That’s shocking. How does a South Korean person not know who lee donghae is, I mean seriously Super junior is all over South Korea. Wait, what is she snuck away from North Korea? Nah not possible…

 “Well I'm donghae from super junior “I said with an accent 

"Shupa? Bwoh? "She said with confusion on her face, I giggled and she looked at me questioning why I was giggling.  

"S-U-P-E-R-J-U-N-I-O-R" I spelled it out for her 

"Ohh super junior??" she said in English

"Yea! So do you know them?" I said excitedly

"Nope, I don't know who they are" she simply replied and I pouted.

"Just know that there are 12 other members and we make music" I sighed

"Ah, I was in the states for about 8 years so I don’t know much about Korean culture, I was too busy working and studying to have anytime to worry about myself or anything" 

"Oh, okay. Just know that we are called super junior and your bias is Donghae, and we sing and dance and make really good music" I said with a bright smile on my face. 

"O....Kay, can you tell me their names?" she asked.

“Sure, but you’ll forget them since there are so many of them”

“It’s okay”

“Well, there is Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Yesung, and Kyuhyun and….”

“Wait!!! Slow down, I can’t write that quickly, and please give me a physical description.” She said.

I looked over and it seemed she was righting their names with a pen on her hand in super small handwriting.

“Well, Leeteuk is the leader, he’s really nice and very motherly, and he is tall and has brownish, blondish hair. Heechul is nice when you get to know him, he has brown hair. Kangin is in the army and Kibum is busy perusing his acting career and hankyung is out of the group but still in our hearts. Yesung is the quiet looking, super talkative, weird guy and he’s the oldest, he’s tall and has brownish black hair, he’s weird but he’s really nice…”I said while I smiled, (A/N I’m too lazy to write it all out...)

“Hmm” she said after listening me speak for about 40 minutes, about all the members. I couldn’t stop talking about them. But when I finished, it got awkwardly quiet.

--------At the dorms----- (back to hae mi’s point of view)

We were standing in front of 12 guys, awkwardly holding hands…. I still don’t get this entire story, I’m pregnant, and this guy from “super junior” is taking responsibility… my not-blood related mother is kicking me out. And now I’m staying with this guy and his 15 friends? Ugh this is not something that happens to a normal person!!! I’m just tired, I wish I woke up and all of this crap ended!!!!! I’m frustrated and I can’t seem to get a hold of things, and usually I’m not like this at all!!!!

"so guys this is my girlfriend…and…”

“WHAT?” they all said in unison

“A…annyong, nice to meet you I’m sung hae mi, Donghae’s girlfriend for two years…” I bowed.

They all stood there, frozen, like they were statues…. Good looking statues to be exact.

“Well lets introduce ourselves first, nice to meet you, I’m Leeteuk” said the guy with dirty blondish hair.

“I’m shindong nice to meet you”

“I’m yesung, the oldest, and nice to meet you”

And we continued this until I met everyone… Now we have to break it down to them…oh my god ive never been surrounded by so many people, rather all guys!!

“So umm, I need to tell you guys something very important.” Donghae said with a serious expression.

“I…. I got her pregnant” he said with mixed expressions.

“BWOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” they all said with their eyes open, full of shock.

“Haemi-shi, can we steal donghae for a second”

“Mm” she shook her head and blushed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Donghae’s POV-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They all dragged me to Kangin’s room.

“Yah, when did u get a girlfriend????” shindong said in a loud whisper

“Shindong hyung!! That’s not the point. How are we going to handle this? With the press and all.” Ryeowook said.

“Yah donghae, are you sure she’s your girlfriend?” Heechul said.

“Bwoh? What do you mean? We announced it in front of you guys for a reason, so you would know and help me out!!” donghae replied. 

"Okay then, no need to be fussy" Heechul sighed and walked out. 

“Help you? With what?”

“Last night, I…..” donghae became quiet

“I was drunk and then stuff happened and then she turned out to be pregnant. We didn’t see each other for a long time and then when I saw her at the karaoke bar I decided to hang out with her and then next thing I know, I’m at a hotel and we take the test and she’s pregnant.”

“How do you know she’s not lying?”

“She took the test and showed me the results”

“Oh” they all said in unison

“But I don’t want to kill the baby, you know, I don’t want to harm or scar her in any way” donghae said. 

“Donghae, I’m on your side, but, what about her parents, the fans and the public” Sungmin said 

“For now let’s hide them, that's our only option unless you want haemi to get bullied and hurt by ELFS ” Ryeowook said 

“And about her parents” Henry added. 

“they already know and they decided to support us" donghae smiled 

While this entire conversation was going on, eunhyuk, Heechul and Leeteuk were busy asking haemi loads of questions

---///////----////hae mi’s point of view----////----///---///////----

Oh my gosh I've never been surrounded by this many guys!! I'm a shy person (on the outside) gahh and there all hot!!!!! 

"How old are you ?" heechul asked 

"24" I mumbled

"cant hear you" heechul said

"24" I said louder 

"hmm then im your oppa” heechul shrugged

"When did you two meet?" yesung said

"2 years ago” 

"Where?” Leeteuk asked 

"It was from two years ago I don't remember, wait no I think its coming never mind I lost it, just kidding, we met at some mall, he bumped into me and then he apologized and left" 

"Then?" eunhyuk added 

"Then later that day we both realized we switched phones and so we decided to meet up and return them. We didn't meet again until after another month but somehow we ended up going out and we both liked each-other” I started to blush. 

"I get it I get it" eunhyuk said with a sour face. 

I giggled because he looked cute.

"He talks a lot about you, eunhyuk, saying how you two are so close to each other, at first I was jealous of you" I said with a kind smile

"Really?" he said surprised, and smiling

"Yep" 

And then donghae came back with the rest of the members. He came back and stood next to me and held my hand. 

"So now do you guys believe me?" he said 

"I believe hae mi-shi, not you Donghae" sungmin said as he stuck his tounge out >.< omg he is so cute !!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im srry if this is bad, im just not a good author ~.~ please comment and subscribe =)