crappy morning

Is this fate or a dream ?

 

‘Aish seriously why am I throwing up???????' I questioned myself as I began to stand up

' I'm going to throw up' I thought. 

'This is going to be one crappy way to start the morning. 

I started to clean myself and the mess. 

"Aish!! why is this bathroom locked?!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Heechul said as he banged on the door.

"I'm getting out" I shouted 

"Oh it’s you..."

I opened the door and saw Heechul looking down. I walked out of his way and Heechul kept looking down and walked in that was the end... Of our awkward chat...

"Anyoung" I said with a bright smile, as I saw people whose names I forgot.

Okay then better get started on breakfast

"What time do you guys leave for work?" I asked the other guy in the kitchen 

"Depends, like today we don't have work till 10:00" 

"Oh okay" 

I started to make breakfast but then I realized that I didn't know how much to make. 

"So.... How many people are eating today??" I questioned

“12 including u" 

"Okay" 

"Um what are you making?" sunmin asked.

"I'm making American style breakfast, some eggs, bread and bacon" I shyly said. 

"Okay" he smiled; whoa he has a pretty smile...

I made food and I set it on the table and I was surprised at how fast they can eat!!!! 

"Is it good?" I asked them 

“Yea" Heechul said looking down.... Why does he always look down whenever we talk??? Why can't he look at me....? Wait what if he thinks of me as a disgrace.... I wouldn’t be surprised if he did, but still!!! 

“Very good" donghae said

"Thanks” I smiled. 

We cleaned up, and everything and I was about to go back to my room to sleep but donghae grabbed my hand… 

"What are you do…” my voice faded as I remembered we were pretending to be a couple, I quickly said “what’s wrong" looking surprised by his sudden action. 

"The members and I have to talk to you about something" 

"Hmmm what is it" 

"Wait let's go to where everyone is" he said as he held my hand. My heart beat faster. I’m sure it’s another one of those side effects or whatever of pregnancy…. I hope….

............. To where everyone else was............

"We..... Want to know u better... since your hae’s girlfriend…" Ryeowook said 

"I'm hae mi and I'm 25" I said quietly 

"Did u hear her cuz I didn't" Heechul said while looking at Sungmin. Aish, just how many times is this guy going to piss me off…

"I'm hae mi and I'm 25 " I said louder. I remembered, I should be nice to them, because their letting me practically free-load into their home. 

"What do you want to know about me" I said... I feel impatient for some reason… I want cake….

"Well we want to know what you like to do” henry said… 

"I like to sleep, eat, draw, write and listen to music" I said

"Is that all" Leeteuk said

'What is this jury?'

“not really, well, im a collage student, and im majoring in art, im a poet and an author, tho no one reads my books. I love animals but im scared im going to hurt them….

Hmmm I lived in america for four years….and….” I tried thinking about more stuff about me, but that’s kind of hard to do when you don’t know how to act in front of 12 guys, when each and every, freaking one of them is staring at you…. Damn I feel nervous and uncomfortable…….

“I think that’s about it…Tell me about yourself" I said, trying to avoid the stares.  

I felt donghae's big hands grab my shoulders lightly. I think he guessed I was nervous and uncomfortable.

"I think we should all go to sleep, since its almost twelve, we have work tomorrow and you have school" he said with a smile. 

"oh yea...” I said feeling a bit calmer and more comfortable, I think it’s his expressions that make me feel calm. It’s weird. I feel calm yet un-calm.

"I'm going to go back to my room" I said looking up at donghae, with a fake smile.

I went back to my room and Omg Heechul is pissing me off!!! Why the hell won't he look at my face???? And why won't Leeteuk talk to me???? Aish bratty people...

I want cake....*pouts* I’ll go buy some tomorrow.

I got transferred to some high class college I won't bother remembering the name of, mom wanted me to take online classes as soon as my 6th month came, I get a feeling that's when my stomach gets bigger... I don’t want to look fat, but I'm pregnant... I feel like ...

I have school tomorrow TT_TT… school makes everyone feel like …. Especially loners.

'I wonder if they're going to tell me to abort this baby, I don't want to.... definitely not, I mean I cant just kill an innocent life I’m responsible for!!!’

"Well that’s a bit awkward cuz I don't know the daddy....." I said quietly 

‘I feel like I’m being a pest, like I’m unwanted. First my real parents die, and leave me alone in this cold world, then my moms’ friend lets me move in with her, then I decide I’m being a pest so then I move to America to start anew but I become super stressed, because of school and work and then I came back to Korea after finishing high school and then in summer break I get pregnant…. Beautiful story…. Note my sarcasm…

anyway I really do feel unwanted, I don’t know, what should I do, I don’t know how to act around guys, and I’ve never had a boyfriend either. *blowfish face* my life is full of . I just wish it was over, all over.’ I thought to myself as I closed my eyes.

Morning came and hell began.

“Hae-mi-ah? Hae-mi-ah? Wake up.”

I heard a voice… sounds sweet, I like it.

“5… more… minutes…” I said sleepily

“Andwae, we have work and you have school”

‘I don’t want to wake up’ =(

“Fine…” I woke up and saw donghae staring at me. Omg, that’s really awkward…. I hid my face under the covers

‘Umm can you please get out, so I can change” I said as politely as I could.

I got ready and started to make breakfast. I made the same things I made yesterday.

“The same things again?” Heechul rudely sighed.

Since he was right next to me, I heard all of it, and now I’m pissed.

“Then don’t eat. Starve” I said out of anger

“Fine, fine, I’ll eat it”

“Yah Heechul be nice to east sea’s girlfriend” eunhyuk said

………….GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! Did they just call me his girlfriend????!?!?? *eyes wide open*

Oh yea I remember, I we told them that we were a couple. I have a horrible memory.

* face palming myself in my head* 

Anyway I should clean up and go to college now 

----------------------------------

College 

'I'm such a loner, I have no friends' I thought as I walked to class 

*bump* we fell to the ground 

'Aish, seriously people these days, don’t even say sorry' I thought to myself 

"Aish, chongmal miyanhae." He got up and offered his hand to help me up.  I took his offer and I was about to start walking. I looked at his face and he seemed familiar.....

"What’s your name?" I bluntly said

"Kibum, also known as key" 

"Oh..." my eyes got bigger and i remembered him tho I doubt he remembers who I am, we met like six years ago. 

“Ah!!! I remember you!!!!” he said

“You do?” I asked

“Nope…. Just kidding, you went to the same middle school as me right?” he joked

“Yea”-_- I replied

“Cool, I thought you moved to America” he asked

“I came back” I said

“Hmm”

“How’s everything going for you?”

“Hmm good”

“Hmm…”

“Yea well I got to go. Fan girls are chasing me.” He pointed behind us. I was on the side so I didn’t get trampled over by those girls. This reminds me of six years ago”

 

please comment and subscribe =)