Press Conference

Is this fate or a dream ?

 

Hae-mi's POV

 

"When are you going to hold a press conference?" Kangin asks. 

"Tomorrow at 3:00" Donghae says, like he's planned it out. 

"What?" We all look at Donghae. 

"Hey, are you crazy?" Henry asks

"No..." Donghae replies all confused, like he doesn’t know why Henry asked that question

"What the hell? Didn't the doctor say too much stress can hurt her and the baby?" Uki states

"Oh yea, I almost forgot she was pregnant..." Eunhyuk says out loud but didn’t mean to.

"Anyway, I mean I don't want the fans to start suspecting me..." Donghae said. 

“yea….” Lee-teuk added

"Let's ask Haemi about this" Ryeowook says  

"Haemi, are you okay with the sudden press conference?" Sung Min asks.

"I don't really mind" *How popular could they be, I mean I know they're idols, but they couldn't possibly have over a million fan girls right? *

"Ok so, here's the plan..." Donghae starts 

 

Narrator's POV

----2 hours before the press conference----

"Where are we going?” Hae-mi asked Donghae

"Somewhere" Donghae replied

"Hmmm" 

"..." 

"Haemi, we're here" Donghae said with a smile, breaking the silence. 

"Hmm..." Haemi looked up from the iPhone screen.

They got out and went inside a really pretty store full of dresses and suits.

"Where..."

"Let’s start shopping?”

"For what?"

"The press conference"

".... Can't I just go in jeans and a t-shirt? "

"Andwae!! We have to make you look prettier" he said with a teasing smile

"So I'm not pretty as I am?"

"Ani, just I don’t want people to make fun of you" 

"Ahhh" awe that's sweet "komawo" I said. 

"You’re welcome then let's get started, Hae mi pick a dress" 

"...Sure" I said hesitantly. Honestly I don't like dresses. 

"What’s your favorite color?" 

".... Blue...” 

"Oh, ok” 

Five minutes later, Donghae came up to me with 20 different dresses, long, short, strapless, sleeveless, with sleeves and with straps

"Try these on" he said with a smile.

"I wanna wear a strapless mini blue dress" 

"Really? Then I think you'll really like these five" he started going to the bottom of the pile of dresses

"Here try these on" he said smiling 

"Nae~" I said excitedly. 

I went inside the fitting room and tried on the first dress- it was pretty but it’s too tight. Second dress- it’s beautiful but it's too long, I think I'll trip over it. Third dress- it’s too large, the fourth dress is not so tight, not so fancy and I really like it but I'll try on the other dress too... The fifth dress is too fancy - like way too fancy. It's like I’m going some fancy party rather than a conference...

"Donghae, I like this one" I put the fourth dress back on and came out to show Donghae 

"How does it look?" 

"Perfect. No words to describe it, it looks like it was made just for you" he said with a huge smile. I turned around to go back to the changing room but Donghae stopped me. 

"We’ll take this one" 

"Can’t I change back into my normal clothes?" 

"Ani" 

"Wae?" 

"Because we have to go in a few minutes" 

"Bwohhh?" 

"Yea what's your shoe size?" 

"Women’s 7" 

"Hmm then I think this one is better" He said handing me a pair of heels to put on 

"..." 

After about what seemed like an hour, I was all dressed up with the appropriate makeup and all~ I couldn’t believe it! I kept staring at myself in the mirror in the car.

"Is that really me?" I whispered. 

"Hae mi, you look really pretty, is it that hard to believe that it's you?" Donghae said

I tried to walk, but I kept falling over

“Are you okay?”

"Yea it's hard; I haven't done this since my high school graduation." 

Memories of high school float and I remember the things that happened, the things I went through and the people I met. I remembered him. I don't want to. I want to forget all the memories. 

"Hae mi, we're here" 

"Hmm" I took out my phone and put it on vibrate, and by that time, Donghae got out and opened the car door for me.

"Komawo"

I get out of the car and went inside the building. I have no idea where the heck I am, but Donghae leads me with his hand on my side.

I saw an insane amount of girls waiting outside screaming things like, 

"DONGHAE OPPA SARANGHAE" and "OPPA PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE!!" I lied; they might just have over a million fans ... Scary fans...

We wait on the left side of the stage behind the curtains. The person in charge tells us to get ready to go and as soon as the man on stage says our names. 

Donghae and I walk to the center of the stage where there is a desk and two seats prepared for us. Photographers take pictures, camera people continue recording, and people continue typing on their computers. 

Donghae starts the conference and I don't say a word until one of the media people asks me. 

"How long have you known about his career?" An annoying reporter asked 

I answered truthfully. 

"After I got to know him he told me that he's a star" 

"I hear that you are engaged" that reporter asks again.

"Yes, we are," Donghae states.

"What about your previous relationships?" Why won't he stop asking questions?

"I don't know what you’re talking about," he says in a tight voice.

"You and Jessica." my heart stopped. He had a girlfriend before I came into his life? Now I feel bad, I don't know this feeling. It’s really weird; my chest feels like it's being squeezed...it’s so… suffocating…

The reporters furiously wrote down and continued asking questions about me and Donghae until it was the end of the conference.

I saw an insane amount of girls waiting outside screaming things. 

We were sitting outside and I was exhausted, I tried not to show it.

"Are you tired?" 

"A little bit" 

"Is this the first time you've done something like this?" 

"Yep" 

"Hold on, I'll get you water, stay right here." 

"Thanks" 

I couldn’t help but think about him being in the relationship with that girl... What's her name J...J...J- something? That feeling came back to me, I felt like I was suffocating, it got worse as I thought more about it.  I took deeper breaths and it was only two minutes after Donghae left, that I saw him.

"Hae-mi-ah" 

A familiar voice said… I turned my head in horror; it couldn’t POSSIBLY be him… could it? There's seven billion people in this world, and for me to meet him, that one person specifically, right now? NOT possible.

"Oh it is you Hae mi!!!" he said as he sat down next to me. It’s him. My face twitches. Why. WHY GOD WHY??? I don’t want to remember the things I wanted to forget. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out of my head.

“Ahhh this reminds me of how it used to be”

NOO I DON’T WANT TO REMEMBER

“Ahhh” he says as he stretches his arms to put one around me

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!! DON’T TOUCH ME WITH THOSE FILTHY HANDS OF YOURS.

I can’t stand it.

WHAT DO I DO?

---------

Hello everyone :) hehehe I'm so glad that I have a lot of subscribers but I cry every time I go online.

Do you know why? It's because my viewers won't leave comments on this ;( 

Please comment and subscribe thank you  :)