Trip, Drunk ,Confession

Invisible

The holidays arrived. The trip that CAP planned is here. 

All of us arrived at this beautiful island , Jeju island. 

I might not look like that kind of person that enjoy interactions with the nature, but I am.

Chanjo's aunt lives in Jeju island, so he suggested all of us to stay in his aunt's house for the trip, and of course we did so. 

Chanjo's aunt live in a traditional korean house. There's a big space outside her house. 

We arrived and his aunt came out from the house. "ahnyeonghaseyo." All of us greeted her.

"oh you guys came. aigoo, Chanjo is such a big boy already. " Chanjo's aunt pat Chanjo's hair.

All of us were trying hard to hold back our laughter that time. 

and then we went into this big room.

" All of us are going to sleep here tonight?" Ricky asked.

"yes. My aunt prepared mattress." Chanjo said .


We went to the beach to spend some time. It's afternoon, the sun is shining brightly , the wind is blowing. Everything there......is perfect.  It's a place where you can forget all your worries there. 

So we decided to play volleyball. The girls changed into some y swimsuit and the guys just wear tank tops.

I wore a normal but oversized t-shirt over my swimsuit. My swimsuit is not the ay kind thought, it's a normal one. Those olympicians wear. 

After the volleyball match, they were sun bathing under sun. I decided to take a walk along the beach side.

I stood up and started walking. 

"____-ah, _____-ah!" I heard someone calling me from behind.

I turned around and saw Himchan running towards me.

"neh?" I asked.

" Where are you going?" Himchan asked catching his breath.

I chuckled alittle seeing him trying to catch his breath will talking. " I am just gonna take a walk."

"I will join you. " He said.

We took off our slippers and walk side-by-side by the beach side, the cooling sea water that washes our feet is awesome.

" Isn't this place bautiful?" I asked him looking at my own feet.

" It is. You seem to like this very much, don't you?" Himchan said and look at you, which is kicking the sea water.

* Her hair is messy because of the wind.The sun is shining on her face. She can just look pretty like this, without giving any effort* Himchan tought.

" I like it. I would like to stay here for all my life , if I can. " I said and let out a weak laugh.

" why? You don't like staying in the city?" Himchan asked.

" yeah. and, I don't want to see you." I said and laughed loudly with my ahjumma laugh.

" what? I know you can't live without me." Himchan said and laughed.

* I am the one that can't live without you* Himchan tought .

" nah, I can live well by my ownself." I said and stopped laughing. 

-Horse Riding available here- I saw this sign and dragged Himchan over to the booth.

*oh look look. we are linking hands. This girl sure knows how to drive my heart crazy. I didn't even bother to ask where are we going. * Himchan tought while being dragged by you.

The "romantic" time ended when

" Let's go for horse riding." I suggested and look the the price list for horse riding,

" I don't really know how to ride a horse." Himchan said awkwardly and rub the back of his neck.

" I don't know too. But never try. never know.Come on" I said cheerfuly. 

" Aegyo. aegyo and I will go with you." Himchan said teasingly. (aegyo is act cute in korean)

' Yah! you know asking me to aegyo is like asking me to walk through the wall right?" I said.

" I was just joking. and of course I know." Himchan said.

We can decide which horse to choose. wow. cool much.

I choose a brown one, and Himchan choose a white one.

" Normally the girls choose the white one and the boys choose the brown one. You guys are...unique." The staff said while helping us to get up the horse.

We got up the horse and it's like a whole new world sitting on the horse's back.

As the two horses slowly walk by the beach side, both of us laughed alot and had so much fun.

Everytime Himchan goes " OoooOOOhhh AhhhAAAhhh I think I ammm faLLLiiiNnnnG." I will laugh my off.

The horse riding time is over. We need to get back to the booth now.

" It was fun." I said happily.

" yeah...for you." Himchan said with messy hair like his soul had flew out of his body.

Without us knowing, the staff actually took a picture of us.

" Here, we took a picture for you guys." The staff handed a picture to Himchan.

I went over to Himchan to see the picture, I stand really close to see the picture.

It's a picture of Himchan going all "woeeiioiioi" and me laughing brightly and the picture turned out nice thanks to the sun shining on us. 

"wahh, it's nice. look at you. ahahaha." I said and laughed, still looking at the picture.

" yeah. picture perfect." Himchan said looking at you.

The whole time , Himchan wasn't looking at the picture, but you.


On the other hand, the other guys were having some fun time splashing water.

* I wonder where is Himchan and ______." L.joe thought. 

" We are back." I said happily and greeted them.

"Yahhhh, where did you guys went?" Ricky said.

" to.have.fun." I said shortly.

" without us? just you two? sounds fishy huh? " Ricky said and wiggled his eyebrows.

" shut up." I said and splashed lots of water to Ricky.

" Yahhhh! It got into my eyes! so painful!" Ricky complained.

It's evening, all of us sat in line and watch the sun set. 

After that, we went back to the house.


" Kids, I prepared a barbeque party for you guys! " Chanjo's aunty said. ohh, let's call her ahjumma. 

" WOOHOOO!" All of us cheered.

We took a shower and went to the big space outside of the house.

We started grilling stuff. 

I saw ahjumma grilling stuff by herself and all of them are just busy eating. Heartless people.

"here. ahjumma, let me help you." I said and helped her.

"ahh, thank you." ahjumma said.


All of us are sitting in a circle, eating and chatting.

" Here, have some meat." CAP said and dropped a few pieces of meat into Eun Joo's plate.

" Thank you. Have some of these grilled sausages too." Eun Joo dropped the food into his plate and giggled.

I just stare at them like this, smilling.

A hand flash infront of me and the owner belongs to, L.joe.

" Waee? Jealous?" He asked. He is sitting on my right hand side and Su Ji is next to him.

" No. Why would I be?" I said and continue munching on my food.

" I know you are. " L.joe teased.

" Even if it is a "yes" so what?" I asked.

" Get a boyfriend. Himchan is great." L.joe answered.

* Urgghh. L.joe. I hate you. Why did you said that?* L.joe smacked himself in his head after saying it

*so you want me with him too. * I thought after hearing it. Why does my heart feel weird.

" Crazy. " I said and left with a plate of food.

 

* urghh. her expression changed. I better apologized.* L.joe tought and stood up to follow her.

" Where are you going?" Su Ji asked L.joe.

" getting some drinks. you want some?" L.joe lied.

" yeahh, coke please." Su Ji said and smiled like an angel.

* Where did she went?* L.joe looked around.

L.joe went into the house and saw you talking to ahjumma.

" Ahjumma , did you have your dinner already? Eat this. I grilled it. Enjoy it, kay?" I said to ahjumma.

" oh thank you. That's so sweet of you." Ahjumma said and smile brightly.

" It's okay. Thank you for preparing us such a delicous dinner. Thank you.Enjoy the food" I bowed and left.

* She treats kids and eldery better. Like, she is a sweet person.* L.joe tought and smile to himself leaning agaisnt the wall.

When I was about to left, I bump into L.joe at the corner of the turning.

" wahh, what are doing here? Modelling with the wall?" I asked touching my head.

" nahhh, I am going to the toilet." L.joe said blankly. 

" But the toilet is on the other side." I said and looked at him weirdly.

" ohh. really? Bring me there. I don't know where it is." L.joe said.

" whaat? Here." I said and pointed to the toilet.

" yahhh! I said bring me there!" L.joe shouted a little. 

" Can't you see the freaking toilet?? It's so big. THERE!" I said and pointed to the toielt once again.

" I can't. Bring me or I will pee here." L.joe said like a stubborn donkey. 

" Pee here then." I was about to turn to leave.

" yah, I am sorry." L.joe said and look at the celling.

" sorry for what? Asking me to bring you to the toilet?" I asked and chuckled a little. " I am not angry."

" nooo, bout asking you to be with Himchan." L.joe said and gulped his own saliva.

" I don't really care." I said and turn around to leave.

* I do care* I thought and turned around to leave.


" Here. your coke." L.joe said and handed it to Su Ji.

" thank you. What took you so long?" Su Ji asked while trying to open the can.

" I just..err- went to the toilet." L.joe made the same excuse.

"Guyys, what's your first impression of Su Ji?" Neil asked.

" Popular, perfect. cute, pretty, lovely." Ricky said and smiled like a cute. Urghh. I hate his smile.

" How about ____-shi?" Neil asked again.

" errrr, fierce , tom boy,not awesome." Ricky answered.

I threw my emptry beer can at him and made him go, " OUCHhhhHCHHH." 

" I remember how Ricky was trying to act cool and got threw on the floor when we first met ____-shi." Chunji said and laughed.

Everyone laughed.

"YAHH HYUNNG!" Ricky complained.

" whatt? this actually happened?" Su Ji asked.

" yeahh, because L.joe was trying to get your -" Ricky can't continue his sentence because Chunji is now covering his mouth.

" Nothing. we met throught taekwondo practice few years ago." Chunji try to end up the story.


Some of the guys went to sleep and some of us stayed outside, drinking beer till midnight.

Now only me, Himchan, L.joe , Su Ji and CAP are left.

" You don't drink alchohol. Go and rest." L.joe said and to Su Ji.

" ohh, caring for each other already?" CAP teased.

" Noo. I want to be with you guys alittle while more. We don't always go on trips." Su Ji said.

" I want to spend time with YOU. You mean that right?" CAP teased again.

L.joe send CAP a glare.

" uhh-so how was the trip guys?" CAP trying to change the topic.

" Fun." Himchan said and sip form the beer can.

" yeahh, it was fun. Me and L.joe went to fly kites and wind was so strong. I had never had so much fun flying kites." Su Ji answered.

" Don't drink so much. I won' take care of you if you get drunk." Himchan whispered in to my ear.

" I won't" I said softly and smiled.

* I wonder what they're saying* L.joe tought

" L.JOE! SAY SOMETHING! " CAP smack l.joe since he looks so out of life staring at _____ and Himchan.

" oh yeahh.It was fun swimming." L.joe said.

" Su Ji was talking bout flying kites. and, did we even swim?" CAP asked.

" ohh. yeahh." L.joe had nothing to say.

" How was it with Eun Soo?" I asked and drank my beer.

" It was sooo fun with her. She is soooo cute. ohmygod" CAP said like a little boy descrbing his first love.

Just when I was about to finish it in one-shot. Himchan grabbed it and drank the other half.

" Drinking too much, woman." Himchan said.

" You know I can still open a new can." I said and opened a new one.

" ahh. I forgot." Himchan said and smacked his forehead.

" Fool." I said.

" Ohhh, did you see that, you guys shared an inderect kiss!" CAP said pointing at us.

" we are brothers" I said and fist bumped Himchan.

* I hope you treat me more than that.* Himchan tought while fist bumping you. 

Being the good drinker I am, I am still not drunk.

But....Himchan was knocked down. 

I put his arms over my shoulder and supported him back to the room. 

" I had fun . I am SERIOUSS!" Himchan said swaying from left ro right,right to left. It's sooo hard to support him.

" yeah yeah. you said it like 38429849831903 times already." I answered him.

" ahh, ^&%$^%&*(. Saranghae." he mumbled.

I can only hear saranghae..like...whuuuutt?

He stopped swaying and stand still. He push me to the wall behind me with his hands on my shoulders on the hallway. The room was right infront of us.

" I SAID. I . LOVE.YOU." Himchan said and looks straight into my eyes.

I looked away ," ahh, let's go back to the room and rest." I tried to push him away.

"NO! Answer me. Do you love me? NOW!" Himchan said.

" Keep quiet, everyone's sleeping." I said. Yeah. awesome, awkward position, awkward converstation.

" Answer me." Himchan said softly and stared into my eyes.

The time was locked . I can't look away. our eyes are locked and Himchan slowly leaned in. 

I guess this is because no one had ever do all these sweet things to me. so I easily gave in.

Just then, there's a sound from the room, seems like the door is opened. I was too panicked. I push Himchan away.

And here comes a L.joe. 

Himchan stumbled backwards and I quickly caught him before he bang into the wall.

* I heard a noise and came out, and all I see is Himchan was about to kiss _____. She did not reject him thought.* L.joe tought. There's this sad feeling that he can't describe.

"errr, would you like to help me?" I asked L.joe.

L.joe snapped out from staring and went on the other side to support Himchan. 

" Thanks." I said as both of us threw Himchan to the mattress next to mine.


Everyone is sleeping, the moonlight is shining in the room.

I stare at this Himchan which is laying next to me.

 " I SAID I LOVE YOU."  His words keep ringing in my head. He did that because he is drunk ...or it is sincere from is heart?

I don't know. Love is a one hell confusing thing.

L.joe was actually awake. He is staring at ____ which is staring at Himchan that is laying right opposite of the room, next to the window, where the moonlight shine in.

* She looks pretty under the moonlight.* L.joe tought.

*Does she likes Himchan? What is she thinking? Do I really have feelings for her? * L.joe has thousand of questions in his head. 

*This love...is confusing* L.joe closed his eyes and try to fall asleep and avoid himself from thinking too much again.


This is sooo long and I spent so much time writing it ;__; 

Hope you like it guyss ;D 

sooo...how was Himchan's confession ? XD 

ONCE AGAIN. I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3 SARANGHAEEE :D 

Thanks to those that liked my story :') 

*Being so emotional* THANKSSSS *bow* *bow*