Ahjumma, Ahjussi

Invisible

The pretty side view of our dear L.joe ! :3 <3 


Weekend passed by quickly, it's time for school again. 

Everything is the same. boring much. 

It's maths lesson now, our maths teacher, mrs. Lee is writting down maths formula on the white board with her back facing us.

*Ahh, maths is annoying and boring.* 

A light bulb suddenly pop up in my mind,I decided to sneak out of the class since her back is facing us. 

I slowly tip toe to the door ar the back that is wide open and put a finger over my lips asing my classmates to keep quite. 

*AHHH! I finally escaped* I thought to myself as I walk down the cooridoor.

*where should I go? Toilet? rooftop? Rooftop maybe. It's quite windy and no one will find me. * 

I climbed the stairs and open door to the rooftop. I didn't expect anyone to be there, so I opened the door really widely. 

And there I saw a guy sitting on the bench, he turned around and it was .....L.Joe. I guess the squeky sound of the door made him.

* I was looking at the beautiful sky on the rooftop all alone, it's so windy. Suddenly, I heard a squeky sound from the door, , did the teachers found out that I sneaked out? I turned around and it was..._______* 

I walked over to the bench and sat next to him, " Why are you here eh?"  I asked him while looking foward, not looking at him, what infront of is beautiful, I can see almost the whole town here.

" what about you?" He asked back, same, he's looking at the beautiful scenery infront of us too. 

The wind is blowing strongly, our hair is getting messy.

" Why can't you answer my questions? You awlays need to ask back." I replied still looking foward.

there's silence for quite a long time. I can hear the birds chipping. 

*She is actually ...quite pretty, she is now looking at the beautiful scenery infront of us now, the wind is blowing, her hair is starting to get messy, her hair look messy in a good way, unlike other girls, she doesn't fix her hair when it gets messy. * L.Joe thought while staring at ________. 

* Is he asleep or he fell of he building? I turned my head to him and I saw him staring at me. Our eyes met ...for awhile and then we both look away.*

' ahh...ahhh..yea..yea?" L.Joe said like he is a spoiled CD on replay.

*oh god. she caught me. i'm dead. yah! Lee Byung Hyun! Calm down!*

" I just asked you why are you here, ahjussi." I said and look at him. 

* He is looking infront, he is blushing a little , how cute...wait, I take back what I just said.*

" I sneaked out of class, you?" He replied still looking infront.

" I sneaked out too. " I replied to him while looking at him. " aren't you going to look at me when you talk, that manners dude!"

He finally looked at me, " Manners sounds weird when it comes out from your mouth" He let out a soft chuckle after that.

I smacked him on his arm and glare at him, " YAHH! BWOH AHJUSSI! I have good manners."

He look at me with the are-you-crazy face, " AHJUSIII? BOWH? who's ahjussi?"

I burst into laughter, " I called you ahjussi two times and you just found out? WAhhha..WAhhhahAHAhha."

He just glare at me while I laughed like a crazy person.

I whack him on his arm again, " yah! you're really a funny person! Ahh...ahhaha. First, L.joey and now ahjussi, two combines together and it becomes L.joey ahjussi.ahha..ahhhhhhhhh." I laughed too hard and I can't speak and breath properly again.

* She laughs like a crazy ahjumma all the time. How rare for a girl to do that to a guy, especially infornt of a guy as hot as me.*

I can't stop laughing when I imagine l.joe wearing a long hair wig, and dressed up like an ahjussi, I just keep whacking him on his arm.

" what? is it really that funny?" He finally asked me.

I stoped whacking him and look at him, " ahh,,,....it really is." 

" Why did you sneak out anyway?" He asked.

" I sneak out because I am having maths lesson now. I hate maths." I finally settle down. 

" oh god. same here. Hi-5" He said and held up his hand.

*piak* we both hi-5 each other.

" Classss! now copy down the formula and start doing your exercise! maths is important for a bright future! " I imitated my maths teacher in an ahjumma voice.

L.joe laughed really hard, " ahhh, mine is a male teacher." He gulp down saliva and fixed his shirt, " LEE BYUNG HUN! pass up your homework now or I will call your parents!" He imitated his maths teacher in a low deep voice.

"ahhhh..ahahahha! Mr. Kim right?" I laughed very hard because he had a duck face on when he imitated his teacher.

' yeah. He sukcs." L.joe and smirked. " Do you know my real name is Lee Byung Hun by the way?" He continued.

" I know."

" how?"

'there!" I said as I pointed to his name tag.

" then why do you call me L.joe?"

" because you introduced yourself as L.joe, remember? that day when you guys wanted Su ji's number and then you came to my house and said you wanted to be friends."

" I remember."

" Why do you want to be friends with me anyway? I bet it's because of Su Ji."

" I guess so."

* Why do I want to be friends with her? what made me did the stupid introduction infront of her house? It's like a strong wave washing over me that day* 

" RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" The school bell rang and it's now recess.

" Gotta go to look for Su Ji now! Bye!." I stood up and walked towards the door, I look at his back view one more time before closing the door.

* L.Joey ahjussi. I thought and smile to myself.


I went back to the class and everyone's gone to the cafeteria, wait, Su Ji is not. She's leaning on the wall.

" where did you go just now?" Su Ji asked me like she's a police and I am a criminal.

" I sneaked out and walked around the school. I hate maths and not like she knows that I sneaked out." I replied to Su Ji like I am the right one.

" Do you know that we have a maths exam soon?" Su Ji asked me, still extremly serious.

" I know, I know. I will study hard." I said while pushing her shoulders so that we can make our way to the cafeteria instead of staying in the class.

" this is not the first time I heard you said that." She said finally not that serious. " why do you look so happy anyway?"

" I am just happy that I sneaked out and no one caught me. that's all." I replied to Su Ji. 

" you will get caught one day if you keep sneaking out....blah blah blah " here comes a Su Ji nagging like a grandmother.


Time really flies. I just repeat my daily basis everyday and it's now at night again.

I look out at the night sky through my window, I really love looking at the stars that are hanging high up in the sky. I remember the moment when me and L.joe locked eyes. his eyes are beautiful, they're bright and twinkling just like the stars. 


L.joe is now laying on his bed staring at his room ceiling. 

*I remember when we locked eyes on the rooftop, her eyes are beautiful. She's quite pretty actually, why didn't anyone found out that? *

Your ahjumma laugh came into his mind and he just let out a soft chuckle.