Lonely

Invisible

As usual, a boring day after school. I was talking on the phone with Himchan.

" oh, you're walking home right now? " Himchan asked

" yeahh, you too?"  I asked him back.

" How was school?" 

" urghh, boring"

" Well, I will light up your day when I meet you later! " He said and chuckled.

" yeah. Are we eating at the same place again?" 

" no. I am bringing you to somewhere new." 

" alright. If the food is not nice I will kick you out of the rest-" I was cut off when I saw some big guy pulling a dude into a car.

" Himchan, I will call you later. See you." I ended the phone call.

The dude is obviously struggling to get away from the big dude, looking closer, it was L.Joe.

I went to the two big guys and kicked them in their faces, I grabbed L.joe's hand and ran as fast as I could.

L.Joe's POV

I was struggling hard to get away from this two big dude, stewpid arse.

Suddenly, a girl came and kicked them in their face. great one. and then she grabbed my hand and ran away.

It feels so magical when we hold hands. Looking closer at the girl's back view, it was _______.

it feels like everything in the world stopped, I can only see her. Everything besides of us is frozen, I hope time will froze too,

" Hello?" A hand waved infront of me.

I am still staring at her with my mouth slightly open.

"ahh ahh yeah." I said and looked away, We are at a dark alley.

" Why did the guys catch you? You owe them money? Why didnt you tell me? I could help you." She said everything like a naggy mother at one time.

I let out a chuckle, " long story. "

I was looking at the wall and suddenly, she touched my hands.

She is touching my wound, " Does it hurt? Did you get it when you tried to get away from them?" She sounded worry.

" Stay here, I am going to get something." She said and left the dark alley.

Around 5 mins later, she came back with a few plastic bags, " let's go to somewhere brighter." 

I followed her and we came to this park and sat on the bench.

She took my hand and carefully wrapped my wound with the bandages she bought.

" You're not curious about who are they?" I asked her.

" I wont force you if you dont want to tell me." she said, still wrapping my wound.

" I will tell you." I replied.

No one knows this. I am going to tell her, because....I love trust her. 

" I am from the U.S. , my family is there, I came back to Korea because I fought with my dad, I did not want to take over his business. He is sending people to catch me and send me back to the states so he could teach me how to manage business and those   so I could taker over soon." I said .

" I can see that. You dont even like maths." She said and smiled, still wrapping the wound.

" I hate maths so I really didnt want to go bac- " 

" tadah! done!"

" eww, ugly!'

" it's not! It's just like how nurses in the clinic wraps it." She said proudly.

In my heart, she did it better than any clinics on earth.

" Thank you." I said and pinched her nose. I didn't know why I did that...I just wanted to, that's all.

She suddenly froze and stare at me with slightly open, I dont know why, my eyes caught her lips, and...I slowly leaned closer to her, she did not back away, when we were about to kiss...

RING RING RING RING. damn. her phone rang.

she quickly looked away and searched for her phone in her bag. 

" yoboseyo? Ohmygod, I am sorry, I will be late, wait for me for a little while." She said , paniced.

" I ...need to go.Take care." She said and turned away.

" Thanks for caring about me when I have no one in Korea." I said.

She froze there again, her back facing me, " you have your friends and..I will always be there if you need someone." 

She walked away quickly after saying it.

==End of L.joe's POV==

Urghh. no. Himchan is waiting already. I almost forgot about him.

" Thanks for caring about me when I have no one in Korea" His words really touched me.


" Hmm, the food is nice, guess I dont need to kick you then." I said while I walk with Himchan after dinner.

" Of course! by the way, why were you late today?" He asked.

uh-oh. What should I say.

" I...I..I....saved a lost kitten that really needed help. I hope that kitten gets more caring friends that will care about it, it has no one here." I said, yeah kitten. sure, kitten.

" what are you saying?" Himchan raised his eyebrows.

" ahh...forget about it" I said.

" well, I guess you went to play around with the kids again, didn't you? you choose kiddos over your boyfriends?" He said and pinched my nose.

" WHYY? why do guys always pinch girls nose. seriously. DONT!" I said. My memories slowly went back to this afternoon and I just can't.

"omo. what is wrong with you today?" He asked me.

" You and lost kitten are driving me crazy. SERIOUSLY. " I said , I really wanted to whack myself.

" Are you too tired?" Himchan asked, worried.

" yeah. tired from bull. Su Ji wont be the one listening to my bull anymore. Just like lost kitten, I have no one." I said.

" You have me." Himchan patted my shoulder.

I have him , but I can't tell him about many things. I fell really sorry about that. 

" I know" I mumbled.

" go home and rest well. Dont think too much." He said as I reached my house.

" Bye! I am sorry" I said behind the gate before he leaves.

" why?" He asked.

" for being weird and stuff today, I am really tired." I said and lowered my head. 

" it's okay. Anything for you, ja-gi-ya." He said jagiya slowly, that really made me laugh.

" yeah. thanks! BYE! ja-gi-ya!" I waved and smiled.

I watched him as he walked away. * I have you, he has me, you have....I  am sorry, Himchan.*

I found out, the lonliest one is not me or L.joe either, it is Himchan. We are a couple, but I am just TRYING HARD to fall for him. I suddenly feel so sorry for him. Is this love still going to work out?


Poor Himchan babe. 

Do you guys like this chapter? :D