Friends

Invisible

* words in green is L.Joe's POV*


*ah,school again, annoying much*  I thought to yourself when brushing my teeth.

What happened yesterday crossed my  mind and I thought of L.joey and smile to myself like a fool. 

As usual, we walk to school together, go into the sschool and I need to listen to the Su JI crap like i'm invisible.

*ah,finally it's recess time*

Don't know why, but I found myself looking for this L.joey guy. 

" Why are you looking around? who are you looking for?' Su Ji asked me.

" ah...yea..nothing. Just looking for a seat.' I said

We found a seat and sat across each other. 

" ___-ah, how did your taekwondo practice went yesterday? I remember you telling me that you're training for a another competition." Su JI asked me while munching on her bread.

" aish, I was late for it because of some retards. " I said and bite my bread like a tiger eating a lamb.

" what? retards?" Su J iasked confused.

"ah, nothing, it's a long story, forget it." I said.

"well, did himchan go out with you after that?" Su JI said and came closer to me.

" We hang out after practice like always. Don't give me that look." I siad to Su jI.

"ahh,aniya, I can feel that he has this something for you. No oppa treats dongsaeng so well." Su Ji said.

"oh. just shut it."  I said.

" Do you have taekwondo pratice today?" Su JI asked me with full of excitment. 

" ah.no.why?" I asked her.

" Let's go out." Su JI said.

" for what?"I asked.

"Shoping" she replied.

" for cothes with you again?' I asked boredly.

"ahh,aniya, I am going to buy you food." She said.

"deal."

After schoool, I walk Su JI home. Then I take my own sweet time going home. walking as slow as possible.

I pass by this nice park with kids playing around.

*ahh, since I don't have practice today, I am just gonna spend some time here. And I will see Su ji 3 hours later. I have enough time, I don't wear make up or whatsover.*

I sat on a bech watching kids playing around.

-Flashback-

A sunny sunny day, a new girl trnasfered to our kindergarten, heard she's from some other places.

I saw a girl with long hair and a nice dress sitting on a bech alone while me and other kids are playing happily.

I walked over to her," ahnyeong, do you want to join us?" 

She smiled brightly and nodded , " yeah. "

i held out my hand, " my name is ___."

she shook my hand, " I'm Su ji."

And since then, we started being friends.

-End of flashback-

I am now smilling to myself, staring at one spot daydreaming on a bench, all alone, great. People might think I am crazy.

I look to the empty spot next to me and saw this joey guy staring at me smilling, " you had been daydreaming really long."

I was so shocked, great, he saw my idiotic face, 'yah, are you a ghost or something? asih. "

he laughed ," wahahha, why are you here?"

" then why are you here?' I asked back.

"Just walking around the town and found a pabo sitting on a bench smilling to herself." He smirk.

'ahh, you..." I was cut off by a ball. The ball got my leg and here come a kid running to our direction. He's a boy. how cute.

" can I have my ball back please?" he politely asked.

" neh, can I join you guys?" I asked back.

The little boy smiled brigthly," neh, let's go." He take my hand and I run with him to the playground that they're playing in now.

L.joe came and asked the littlekids, " Can I join in too?" 

The little kids replied togehter, " NEHHH!"\And all of us start kicing theball, playing, laughing. 

One hour passed and the kids are going home now.

" ahnyeong! we gottta go !" The little kids said.

" Did you have fun today?" I aked them.

" NEHHH" The little kids drenched in sweat and dirt answerd together. I feel like kissing them. well, I love kids.

" ah. ahnyeong. " I waved to the kids.

*ahh, she's really like a..big baby? Even tought she's really strong, she has a soft spot too.*

I saw L.joe smilling and aksed, " what are you smilling at?' 

He just keep that smile on his face while drinking from a bottle, " Nothing."

I took my bag and stuff form the bench, " I am going now. bye!"

He stood up from the bech, " aren't you going to ask me did I have fun?"

" Aigoo, our dear L.joe, did you have fun today?" I asked him sarcastically

He let out a soft chuckle, " Walk home with me, don't leava me alone." While I walk at my fastest speed and leave him behind, " Ahnyeong! JOEYY!" I said without turning back.

* I am gonna let it pass this time* 


My phone rang  and I went to pick it up, " ahh, neh,, I'm coming over to your house now.

Me and Su JI went forshopping for hours, " ahhh, you promised to buy me food and now we're walking through clothes stores." I hug Su JI'sarm and started acted like a baby.

"ahh, awhile more." Su JI said while looking at this whatevre pattern brand shirt.

*FINALLYY! Su JI is done with all her clothes shopping and now we got to eat. so we walk into this korean restraunt and BAMMM! I SAW L.JOE! *

"_____ ! come and join us!" L.Joe said.

* Eww, I don't like his friends*

I look at Su jI and she signal me to sit down since there's no other seats . The place is crowded.

" I hate her." I heard the Ricky dude said to himself.

" I don't like you either." I siad it to myself and it was loud enough for him to hear.

" Yah! guys! get along well!" L.Joe said to us.

The introduction went on like kindergarten kids first meeting.

now...I know thier names! Niel, cap,Ricky *Eww*, Changjo, Chunji and L.JOEY.

Everything went on pretty well with them, chatting and stuff.

" You guys can hang out with us everday if you guys want to" ChunJi said.

" ah.neh." Su JI politely replied. " But I think we have to go now! Bye!" 

Su JI pick up all her shopping bags and I just walk out free handed and walked out of the restaurant.

* She doesn't shop for anything?*

'Yah! Hyung! How did you get to know ___?" Ricky ask.

" well, I went to make friends with her." 

" wow, hyung. why her? Don't you like Su Ji?"

" She's Su JI's bestfreind duhh. That my plan." 

" ahhh, Hyung! that's your plan eh?" Ricky tease.

* Why can't I just tell them I want to be firends with her?*

 


" How did you get to know them?" su JI asked while walking down the dark streets with me.

" Long grandma story." I lazily replied.
"  Let's hang out with them!  They're pretty fun people!" Su JI said brightly.

' yeah. Fun to fight with." I said it really softly since I was too tired.

" huh? what?" Su JI said,

"nothing." I replied half-awake.

"ahh, here we are. you seem really tired! bye! " Su JI said. I finally look up form the ground and saw her house. " oh.bye"

I went home, change into my pyjamas and lay on my bed, looking at the celling. 

L.joe and me screaming and playing the kids was really fun today. here I go smilling to myself to the celling.

* I guess he's not a bad person.* 

I closed my eyes and slowly drift to sleep under the dim moonlight from the window in my room.


TADAH! thanks for the support guys! <3