I'm Sorry

Invisible

It's a Sunday morning. I walked down the flight of staris in my house in my pyjamas to see my lovely mum cooking breakfast in the kitchen, my dad reading newspaper on the sofa in the living room with his glasses, my younger brother running around the house with his toy. Myyounger brother is 5 year old, big eh? His name is Jung In. Well, he's cute and the whole family loves him.

"GOOD MORNING MY LOVES" I shouted on my way down the stairs and stretched out my arms.

"aigooo, our piggy princess is finally awake." My mum shouted said while preparing food in the kitchen.

" You should have woke up earlier and help your mum out in the kitchen. " My dad said in a serious tone.

Dad had always been strict to me and Jung In even though Jung In is pretty young.

" NOONA! NOONA! Play with me! Play with me!" Jung In said while pulling my sleves and looking at me with his puppy eyes.

I squat down and brushed his hair away from his eyes, his bangs are long, " Noona gotta help omma out in the kitchen, I will be playing with you later , okay?"  I stood up and headed to the kitchen.

"Omma, let me help you to cut these onions." I took over the knife from my mum.

She took the knife back into her hands, " Go wash up and change. You look so dirty in your pyjamas."

" Just let her help. She won't learn if you always do this to her. She will be spoiled." Dad said from the living room.

Mum just sighed and shoo me away. I went to wash up and changed into clean clothes.

I came down again and found my family already eating on the dinning table.

" A daugther that can't even help her mum with little things." Dad looked at me shook his head.

Mum hit him slightly on his arm and mouthed, " Must you always do this to her?"

I sat down and eat with them.

" Noona, we will be leaving for the amusement park in the afternoon later. Come with us, okay?" Jung-In said to me with his round and watery eyes opening wide.

"o-ooo...I will be going out in the afternoon , Jung In ahhh, have fun with omma and appa in the amusement park later, arraso?" I said.

Jung-In pouted sadly.

" Forget about it! Your sister think that she is already all grown up and she's so busy that she doesnt even have that time for her family. FORGET ABOUT IT!" Dad shouted and smashed the chopstick on the table loudly.

" Aigoo, daugther, can't you just go out with your friend on another day and go out with us today?" Omma said softly.

" HAJIMA! DON'T NEED TO BEG HER! LET HER DO WHAT SHE WANTS!' Dad shouted again.

I went upstairs without a word to make a phone call.

" Look! look at her attitude!" I heard dad saying before closing my door.

I took out my phone and dailed to L.Joe.

Me: L.Joe ahh, can I , can I, go out with you another day?

L.Joe : Andwae, it has to be today.

Me: ohh..ohh.....arraso. Bye.

He sounded cold and sad, I gussed he needs me. I got my stuff and went downstairs.

" Omma. appa, I will be going out now. Take care." I said and bow to them.

L.Joe asked me to meet him in the cafe that we liked the most, we will always have our coffee there.

The coffee aroma was strong, I arrived , find a nice place for two person and sat down.

I took out my phone. ' Where are you? I reached the cafe already. Come faster , arraso? ❤ 

                                                                                                                                                                  - Your love ❤ ' I sent him this text.

While waiting for him, I went to get some coffee for both of us.

" Ahnyeonghaseyo! You're here again. Where's your boyfriend?" The friendly worker greeted me with a big smile and asked me.

" He is on his way. I would like-" My sentence got cut off by the worker.

" A cup of hot latte for you and a cup of ice blended frapucinno without whip cream for your boyfriend , right?" She said with a big grind on her face. L.Joe and I are regular customers in this cafe.

" Yeah. Thank you!" I said with a weak smile and hand over the money to her. I was still a little sad that I didn't get to be with my family and I made appa angry.

" Here's your coffee, enjoy!" The worker gave me the coffee.

I took it , went back to the table and placed the coffee on the table. I placed the frappuccino right opposite of me.

I took a sip of the warm coffee, L.joe had always stopped me from drinking cold drinks because he says it's bad, I thought of it and smiled.

I took out my phone to check if there's a new message. No new messages. I sighed and called him, no one picked up.

3 hours had passed, I waited for him from afternoon till evening. I looked out the window , the sky was grey. it looked like it's going to rain. My phone ran out of battery from calling him too.

I looked at the cup of frappuccino that was right opposite of me, infront of an empty seat. The ice had melted and the whole drink is a mess.

The friendly worker came and poked me on my shoulder, " Your boyfriend is still not here yet?" She asked with a concerned look,

" Yeah..." I sighed.

" I have to work. Talk to you later." She patted my shoulder lightly and went away.

After that, L,joe came in and sat down with a emotion-less face.

I was pissed. " You came late when you told me you need to see me today and you didn't even apologize for coming late?" I said.

" Wae? I can't be busy? What's this? Ice blended frappuccino? ewww. I don't like this drink anymore." He said.

My anger was boiling, " What's wrong with you? So you can treat me like this because you're having some problems '? I HAVE MY PROBLEMS TOO! I JUST GOT SHOUTED AT HOME BY MY DAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" 

" This is my attitude, my true colours, so you see it now? Are you regretting that you dated a man like me?" He said and smirked.

I stared at him, I don't know what to say anymore. I breathed in and calmed down abit.

" so where did you go for the pass free hours? " I asked.

" I overslept from my nap. Psh, what's this? Warm coffee? You're drinking warm coffee because I had always said that cold drinks are not good for you? How stupid." He said.

" What's wrong with you? Are you on your period? " I asked angrily.

" Andwae, I am not period or whatever . Let's break up. I found a new girl and I will be moving back to the states wit her soon." L.Joe said.

Those words stabbed into my heart like a sharp knife.

Hot tears streamed down my face, " Waee? WAEEE? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?" 

" Because I don't love you anymore. I had been dating that girl behind your back for quite some time aready. So just let me go and I will be happy." 

I held in my tears, " Go away. I don't wan to see you." I said while looking at him blankly.

==L.Joe's POV ==

" Go away , I don't want to see you." She said.

I turned around and left. 

Mianhae (sorry) ah pabo, I had to do this ... because I...... love you.

Mianhae. I need to make you hate me so that you will be able to forget me while I leave for the states. I will come back as a succesfull man in just awhile. Wait for me, arraso? I can't bare the thought of you missing me while we are miles away.

Mianhae, I don't even get to hold you for the last time.

Mianhae, I made you cry.

Mianhae, my love, forgive me.  

Tears streamed down my face while I take my steps from walking away from her. 

My heart feel like it had been stabbed by a thousand kinves.

I walked out of the cafe and walked around on the streets. 

It suddenly started raining, the street was suddenly empty, everyone went to look for a place to  stay away from the rain.

I stood there in the rain, I stared at road blankly, my tears and rain water are mixing together.

I kneeled down and screamed, " MIANHAE!" People might think I am crazy but I can't take it anymore.

== End of L,Joe's POV ==

I walked out of the cafe, it was raining heavily outside.

The worker rushed out of the cafe, " Aigo, it's raining, take this with you." She handed me a umbrella.

I looked at her blankly , " No thank you." 

I walked and walked in the rain, thousand memories were replaying in my head.

" See how much we went through to be together? Don't let go of me . I will always love you."

" I will love you until the day I die" 

All his sweet words keep replaying in my head.

" LIES " I scream and ran in the rain.  Memories were replaying in my head.

That day. my heart was broke into a thousand pieces.


On the same day, there's two person that are breathing under the same sky going through heartaches because they loved too much. How will their story end in the future? Stay tuned!