Different directions

Invisible

Ever since we broke up, everything changed.  I am depressed, I am such a bad person, using a person that love me, am I human?

I stopped attending taekwondo classes just to avoid seeing him. I don't want to hurt him more.

I spent everyday regreting.

 

Himchan's POV

It had been only a week since we broke up. Everyday when I wake up, I have to urge to send her morning messages.

She stopped going for classes. Yeah, sure. I am a replacement, now that I have no value, why would she still want to come and see me?

But not being able to see her, it's worse. How is she doing?

I spent everyday missing her

==End of Himchan's POV==

I needed time to clear these things of my mind. I did not go to school for one whole week. Who cares? I don't even have friends now. 

I spent my time, eating , thinking, watching comedy and the cycle goes on and on again. I don't want to go out.

If this is what it takes to make me visible, I will rather be the same old invisible me.

I forgot how strong I was? tsch, I was strong .....not emotionally. 

Today, when I was faking my laugther while watching a comedy , just to make myself feel better, the door bell rang.

I went out and saw L.Joe standing behind the gate

" What do you want?" I asked with a pokerface.

He seemed to be shocked by my rudeness.

" ahhh, just...just...you did not go to school for one whole week already. I was thinking if you're alright or did anything happened to you or yo- " I cut off his sentence.

"I am sick." I said with no emotions still with that pokerface of mine.

" What is wrong? Fever?" He asked, he looked realy worried.

" Just....sick. bye." I said and turn around.

" Heart sick" I mumbled before turning the door knob. I turned the door knob after that, went into my house and slammed the door close hard. 

I looked out from the window and saw L.joe walking away slowly. His back view reminded of Himchan's back view, how he walked away from me, how I count the footsteps he took.

Great, I just chased away another person that care about me. I let out a bitter smile and I suddenly thought of, Su Ji. 

That girl....how is she doing?

==Flashback==

Today is the first day we enter elementary school. We wore our school unifroms and stepped out of when the driver opened the door for us.

Su Ji's family business was still doing well that time. She had a personal driver. She used nice bags, nice pencil box, everything, from head to toe of hers is nice.

We looked at the school infront of us and we was shocked to see that it's big compared to our kindergarten.

Su Ji's parents wanted to send her to a private school but Su Ji wanted to stick with me, so she begged her parents.

" I bet they have alot of students in there. Promise me, you won't ignore me when you made new friends." She said and held out her pinkie.

" I won't" I said and linked our pinkies together. She let out a big bright smile.

We walked into the school together and the teacher brought us into our class. We are in  the same class. Su Ji was jumping in joy when she got to know.

All the students placed their stuff on the table, their pencil box, their colour pencils and so on.

" _____-ah, I will share everything with you. " She said and smiled. Of course she needs to share it with me, all I got was two pencils.

== End of flashback==

Who is the one ignoring me now? Who said she will share everything with me? Why not we share a man? I am crazy enough to think of that.

A tear roll down my eyes, how can someone give up on this friendship.


During dinner time, my mum had nagged me and asked me to eat more because I look pale and she wants me to return to school as soon as possible. She even asked me why dont she see me hanging out with Su Ji anymore. I made an excuse saying she's busy these days.

After dinner with my parents, I told my mum I wanted to get some stuff from the shop nearby and went out for some fresh air.

I walked on the streets, feeling the wind blowing on my face.

6 months, 6 months, these 6 months passed really fast. I walked and walked. 

I saw a man walking right opposite of me from far far away and I thought it will be just a stranger.

As the shadow comes closer and closer, under the dim street lights, here comes a L.Joe.

I try to ignore his presence and walked passed him. I need time...alone. 

He grabbed a hold of my wrist. Our backs facing each other. Does he like this position that much?

" Go home. You're sick. It's windy tonight." He said coldly. 

" I am going to." I replied shortly. All I wanted was time alone.

" But your house is another way." He said.

" What do you want?" I said calmly and tried to get away from him. 

His grip around my wrist tigthen. 

" You healed my wound once, let me heal yours now." He said. 

" I don't have any wounds." I protested.

" you have ....in your heart." He said. 

I yanked his hands away hard and turned around, facing his back   " I DON'T ! I DON'T HAVE ONE! BUT I LEFT ONE IN OTHERS HEART. IN A GOOD PERSON'S HEART. WHO WILL HELP HIM TO HEAL THE WOUND? WHY NOT YOU GO AND HEAL HIS." I raised my voice. 

" Tell me what is wrong?" He asked softly and turned around to face me.

" Go and settle your own with Su Ji. The longer you drag it, the more she likes you and the more it hurts her." I said calmly and walked away. 

L.Joe let out a short sigh and walked away too. 

And with this, we both walked to....different directions


Will they end up in differnt directions in the future? 

LOVES TO ALL MY READERS <3