Let go

Invisible

" I  will be the baby's father. I will love the baby and you with all my heart. Let's get married so the baby will have a father when the baby is born." Himchan said without hesitating. 

You were touched and you didn't know what to say.

You were touched but you know you do not truly love him , your heart is still with L.Joe. 

You do still wonder how is he doing at the other side of the world, you still care.

It still hurts when you think of him.

You stood up and smirked, " Are you crazy? This baby is not yours. You will regret this in the future. "

Your POV

He stood up and went behind me. I didn't know what he wanted to do.

He lightly placed his hands around my waist and back hugged me.

" Believe me. Will you? I will not regret this. I don't care what others say. I can give up my everything and move here with you. We can start over again here or maybe somewhere else, a place where no one knows us. We will form a family and live a happy life." Himchan whispered in my ear.

At that moment , I really feel like turning around and cry on his shoudlers.

I wiggled away from his hug, " Let me think about it ." 

He smiled and nodded.

Ahjuma came back after that, " Don't mind me yeah, young people. Go on ."

We greeted ahjuma together.

" Ahjuma , you bought the ingredients already? Let's start making new soaps then." I smiled birghtly at ahjuma.

" Alright, let's go." Ahjuma said while holding all the plastic bags in her hands.

Himchan rushed over and took all of it, " let me help you."

" alright then. Young man, do you want to make soaps togther with us?" Ahjuma smiled at him.

" Sure. why not." Himchn said and settled all the ingredients on the table.

We started making soaps while Himchan's job is really simple.

His job is called , sit and stare.

He will constanly ask us if we are hungry or thirsty or not.

" Young man. What's your name?" Ahjuma asked while mixing the ingredients in a bowl.

" My name is Himchan. I used to be _______'s senior in taekwondo." He answered.

" What a charming young man." Ahjuma chuckled. 

" He wasn't a good senior. He should be helping our conductor in class now and look what is he doing now." I said and laguhed.

Himchan sighed and then smiled weakly, " I quited right ater you went missing." 

I stopped stiring the ingredients and look at him, " Why did you..."

Himchan just laughed it off , " hhahhaah. wae? Did I gain alot of weight after quiting?"

" You lost so much weight. Eat more." I said to him with a worried tone.

He looked at me for awhile , " I will be able to do so since I found you."

"Ahjuma , do you know that this charming young man sitting infront of you can actually cook quite well. So let us make him cook dinner today." I said and smirked.

Teasing him makes me happy.

"I don't think this is a good idea. He is still a guest after all." Ahjuma said and raised a brow.

" Ah ah andwaeyo. I can do it. You guys continue while I cook dinner." He stood up and went to the kitchen.

" Actually, this young man is really nice. Give him a chance. " Ahjuma said softly to make sure Himchan doesn't hear us from the kitchen.

" But...ahjuma. I am really in love with someone else." I said and pouted.

" Let go of your past, a teenage love is not going to feed you in the future. Raising a baby is totally not easy. Don't be blinded by the word romance. Ahjuma is not juding you or what but a man that will accept you even tough you have other's baby is kind of impossible to find."  Ahjuma said and patted my shoulders.

Ahjuma is right. I should stop being blinded by the word romance and come back to reality.

Hand made soaps are not going to be enough for me to raise my baby.

I can't be so selfish . I need to think about my baby's future too. 

Kim Him Chan, this time. Let me love you for real. 

Ahjuma and I were done with the soaps and it's time to clean the place , " Go help him in the kitchen." Ahjuma shoo me away.

I went to the entrance of the kitchen and saw the backview of Himchan cooking.

I suddenly found so many good qualities in him. Any girl would be madly in love with him.

But he chose me. What a fool. I promise myself I am going to love this fool with all my heart.

It's time to let go.

" Do you need help? " I asked while watching him from a distance.

" Andwae. Just sit outside and wait." He turned around and smile.

His smile is so heart warming.

I walked into the kitchen and stood beside him.

" Seems like someone doesn't understand what I said just now." He glare at me with his playful glare and wiggled his eyebrows.

It was so funny that I burst out laughing.

When was the last time that I laughed so hard after coming to Jeju?

" Just let me stand here and watch. Will you? "  I wiggled my eyebrows too.

And then we burst out of laughter.

" yeah , you may." He said while we are still laughing. " If this an audition for a comedy skit, I am sure we will make it."

I just stood there and watched him cook in silence after that.

It wasn't the awkward kind of silence. 

Sweat were dripping down his face. 

I took a piece of tissue and started wiping off his sweat for him.

He looked into my eyes and then he grabbed my hands that were wiping his sweat , " Thank you." 

" You're welcome. I just didn't want your sweat to drip into the dishes. And will you let go now?" I said and smiled lightly.

He let go of my hand and continue cooking while I continue wiping off his sweat for him.

After our cooking session. Wait, I mean, his cooking session we sat down and ate with ahjuma.

" Ahjuma, how does the food taste?" Himchan asked while dropping some veggie into ahjuma's bowl.

" It tastes really good but do you really like veggie that much?" Ahjuma asked Himchan.

Looking at the plates on the table, it's all veggie.

" _______ needs to eat healthy and take care of her health. I hope ahjuma doesn't mind." Himchan said to ahjuma.

" Of course I dont mind. How caring." ahjuma said and continue eating.

Dinner wasn't that tasty after all. 

We sat in the living room together and watch ahjuma's favourtie TV programme with her.

" aigoo, you two go out for walk after dinner. This is kind of show is not for young people like you guys." Ahjuma said with her eyes glued to the television.

" Let's go for a walk then. " Himchan suggested.

" I don't want to...." I let out a sigh.

" You did not even leave this house for once after coming. Go out for some fresh air. Don't be affraid. There's much people on the streets at this hour." Ahjuma supported Himchan's suggestion.

Two agasint one. I have no chance of winning.

So as they wished , we went for a walk.

I walked out of the house and took a deep breathe , " This feels so good." 

We walked and walked while the wind is blowing strongly , " Do you feel cold?" He asked.

I shook my head.

We were walking so near to each other than our shoulders rub agasint each others when every single step we take.

The moonlight shines down from above and being outside feels so good.

" Himchan......" I finally spoke.

" yeah?" Himchan asked.

Both of us are not looking at each other , we just kept walking and look foward.

" I think that this baby is going to be a girl. What do you think? " I asked.

" I guess it's going to be a pretty baby girl if the baby turn out to be a girl. " He said.

" Have you been to any checkups?" He asked.

" Andwae." 

" I will bring you to the hospital soon for a checkup then." He said.

" Let's go back. It's getting late. It's time for you to go back to the hotel and rest. Let's go. " I said and then I held his hand. 

It took me alot of courage to do so.

He looked at me with wide eyes and his mouth open.

" Wae? You don't like it? I can let go if you want to." I said jokingly.

He squeezed my hand hard , " Please don't"

We went back home together hands in hands .

He went in and said goodbye to ahjuma.

Ahjuma were arranging the mattress in my room , " Eh? You're leaving. There's no cabs around at this time . Just stay a night. I already prepare the mattress for you."

Ahjuma placed it in my room. Seems like ahjuma really wants me and Himchan to get together.

Himchan looked at ahjuma then to me " Ahhhh......in this case...I am okay if _______ doesn't mind."

Both of them were looking at me with big eyes .

I smiled , " I am okay with it."

" I will be sleeping now then. Goodnight young people." Ahjuma said and walked out of the room.

Himchan and I were left in the room. 

" Do you want to wash up? " I asked him.

He strached the back of his neck , " I would like to but I left my stuff in the hotel." 

" I will get you a new toothbrush then. Follow me." 

I got him a new toothbrush and brought him to the washroom.

I switched on the washroom's lights for him , " Just wash up here and call out for me if you need help."

" What about you?" He asked.

" I will brush up after you." I said and turned around to leave.

He grabbed my wrist. I turned around to look at him , " Yes? May I help you?"

He held my hand  and lead me into the washroom , " Let brush up together."

I laughed at him , " Are you affraid to brush up alone?"

" Which toothbrush is yours?" He asked , ignoring my question.

" This one." 

He the tap and wet my toothbrush , after that he squeezed some toothpaste on it , " Say EEEEE."

I took his toothbrush too did the same , " Say EEEEE too, Kim Him Chan." 

We laughed and brush each other's teeth.

 He's so perfect , why didn't I realize last time 


What do you guys think about this chapter? 

Please leave a comment below and let me know. Thank you. :D