Coincidence

Invisible

The sun shine bright and the sunlight shines into the room thorugh the curtains.

Himchan open his eyes and squinted his eyes because of the sunlight.

He look around and you are not in the room anymore.

He slowly sit up and look around again , you already did your bed.

He panicked a little. 

*Did she ran away again ? * Himchan thought.

He quickly stood up and ran out of the room. 

There's no one in the living room.

He rushed over to the kitchen and saw you organising some stuff.

He ran to you and gave you a tight back hug.

You were a little shock at first , " oh, you're awake already."

Himchan rested his head on your shoulder , " I thought you ran away from me again ." He said softly.

You laughed and turned around to hug his waist , " Pabo , I won't. I promise ." 

He smiled at you and peck your lips , " Where is ahjuma ? " He asked.

"She went to the market. "

" Why don't we go and help too."

" There's ... there's a lot of ...people out there." You stammered.

" No worries. I am here for you. Nothing will happen. Let's go." He said and pinched your nose.

You remained silent.

"I will wash up now and after that let's go out okay? " He said and then he went to wash up .

After Himchan washed up , both of you walked out of the house and head to the market to look for ahjuma .

Walking around outside at this hour is your first time after coming to Jeju.

First time seeing so many people.

Himchan can feel that you're a little nervous. 

He held your hand. You feel safe.

Himchan pointed at a vegetable stall , " their vegetables look fresh ." 

"Come over and have a look ." The stall owner said. The stall owner is a middle aged woman 

You both went over to choose some because of Himchan's obsession with vegetables.

" are you guys new here ? It's my first time seeing the two of you." The stall owner asked.

Himchan smiled , " Yes , we are new here. We just moved here." 

" Ah I see. Your wife is pregnant right ?" The lady asked.

" Yes. She is " Himchan answered.

" Buy this . This is very good for pregnant lady." The lady recommended .

" Alright,  we will buy this then. "Himchan said and pulled out his wallet.

You feel happy because you don't need to run away from people anymore.  You don't need to be afraid of people judging you because you're not married and you have a baby.

You guys met ahjuma in a fish stall .

" Oh? You guys came out too? " Ahjuma was shocked when she saw you and himchan.

" Yeah , for the first time." You smiled and looked at himchan. 

"Ahjuma , give those bags to me. I will help you carry those bag." Himchan said.

Ahjuma passed the bags to him , " aigoo,  thank you." 

" is this your daughter ? " The man from the fish stall asked.

" An..andwaeyo.  They ..they are renting a room in my house " Ahjuma stammered a little.

" Ah I see. Here. Your fish." The fish stall owner handed ahuma a fish in a plastic bag.

Three of you went home together after that.

Himchan suddenly got an idea , " Ahjuma . do you mind renting us a room over here? " 

" Eh?" Ahjuma asked.

" Yeah. I feel like moving over here to take care of _______ . " Himchan said.

" I don't mind at all. I had been living alone for too long. " Ahjuma said.

" Kamsahamnida. " Himchan went over and hugged ahjuma.

" Yah , yah. Kim Him Chan, don't you need to ask me before making decisions?" You asked Himchan.

" You don't have a choice. " Himchan came over held your hand.

" Let's go." He said.

" What? Where?" You asked when he was dragging you out of the house by your hand.

" The hotel to take my belongings." Himchan answred. " Goodbye ahjuma, we will be back soon." He added.

" You can do it alone right?" Youasked. 

" And after that we are going to the hospital." He said and waved his hand to stop a cab.

You don't even have time to protest and you are already dragged into the cab.

Everything went as Himchan's plan.

Went to the hotel first, then hospital.

After registering your name. You and Himchan sat outside and waited for your name to be called.

After awhile , the nurse called out for you.

Himchan went in with you.

" Hello young lady. Is this your first checkup?" The doctor is really friendly.

You nodded nervously.

" Don't be nervous. See! Your husband is here with you." The doctor said.

Himchan chuckled.

You went through all the kind of procedure . Himcan was there with you all the time.

The baby is confirmed to be healthy.

" Take care of yourself well. " The doctor said before the both of you leave .

" Neh, Thank you for everything." You said.

After the checkup, you guys went went back and started arranging Himchan's belongings in the room. 

It was really quite because the both of you guys are busy doing the arrangment.

Himchan broke the silence, " Let's get married before the baby is born."

" Let's do it after the baby is borned." You answered cooly.

" Why? " Himchan asked sadly.

" Please respect my decision." You answered.

* Getting married now is a little too fast * You thought.

" I have a plan already. I am going to teach taekwondo to earn a living here." Himchan said while unpacking his lugguage.

" Where?" 

" The big space infront od the house." He answered casually.

" Are you sure that you will have students here? " You asked.

" Have faith in me please." He answered with confidence.

" Alright then." 

You and Himchan finished packing and it's evening already.

The both of you went to help ahjuma in the kitchen while ahjuma is cooking dinner.

" Aigoo, so this is how it will be if my daugther get married and bring his husband back home." Ahjuma said sighed.

Ahjuma always avoided talking about her daugther. 

We sat down and had dinner together after that.

" Ahjuma, don't mind if I ask you something?" You asked ahjuma during dinner time.

" Just ask. " Ahjuma said while chewing her food.

" What happened to your daughther?" You asked with concern.

Ahjuma stopped chewing his rice for a moment and looked at you. 

She let out a long sigh , " I chased her out of the house a few years back because she was pregnant with her boyfriend's baby. After that, she left with her boyfriend and never even come back for once. Bet she is angry with me. I miss her so much , I chased her out because I was really angry at that moment. Now you know why I kept you here? I wish my daugther will meet someone nice too when she needs help outt here." 

Your POV

I wasn't shock when I heard that, I was sad. Really sad. 

I miss my parents too.

I wonder how's everyone doing over there.

Are my parents healthy?

Has my baby brother grow taller already?

I couldn't control my tears.

Himchan stopped eating and sat closer to me.

My hands were shaking.

He took the bowl and chopsticks away from my hand and patted my patted my back to comfort me.

My mother pat my back to comfort me too back then. 

I feel really warm inside but it made me missed my family even more.

" Why does all these happen? Why am I such a bad daugther?" I cried out loudly. 

I hated myself for doing all these.

I stood up and went back to my room.

Ahjuma signaled Himchan to follow me to comfort me and take care of me.

Himchan close the door ligthly and came in. 

" Go out. I want to be alone for awhile." I said rudely while crying.

He sat down infront of me and whiped my tears.

He said nothing. He took out his cellphone and played some sort of game.

He knows me too well, I don't like to talk to anyone when I am sad.

I was touched once again by his action.

I stopped crying and he looked at me and tossed his cellphone away.

" Is my princess okay?" He did his eyebrow wiggle dance again.

I laughed while wiping away my tears.

My eyes were swolllen and red.

He held my hands and locked our fingers together. 

" I always be here . No matter what happen. You will never face this world alone. " He said.

I nodded. 

I regretted for not loving him back then. I choose a young and foolish love over true love in the past.

I really hate L.Joe now. If I did not meet him , I won't suffer like this.

" Let's go out and eat, okay? You did not eat much just now." He led me out of the room.

We sat down and eat again. 

After that we did the dishes together while ahjuma is listening to the news in the living room.

We were just fooling around together in the kitchen.

" yah you need to apply dishwashwer to the sponge before you-

We stopeed  fooling around because of the news on the televysion. 

   THE NEWS:

                   The Lee   Company officially annouced that they will be building a new factory in Jeju and it's also rumoured to be the biggest factory in Jeju. Lee Byung Soo's son , Lee Byung Hun will be taking over this project and this is will his first time being involved in the company's project.

Is this coincidence?

I just said that I hate him but there's still a sour feeling in my heart when I heard his name.

" Are you okay?" Himchan sounded worried.

" Of course I am. Let's continue doing the dishes." I said and smiled lightly.

" Let me do the dishes then. You go out and rest alright?" He said.

" No." I said then I rubbed some foam bubble on his nose.

He caught my wrist , " Yah! you.! "

I laughed really hard seeing him with that white foam bubble on his nose.

He wiped it off pulled me into a hug, " Playful huh?" 

I laughed and nodded. 

The warmness of his embrace makes me forget about my pain.

End of your POV

 

At the other side of the world, L.joe is standing infront of the big glass window in his office while taking sips of his red wie.

L.Joe worked really hard day and night just to gain his father's trust He wants to go back to Korea as soon as possible to see you,

His eyes are set on the night view of the city but in his mind..... it's all you.

* I'll be back. Please wait for me. * He thought and took another sip of his wine. 


 

How's the story going? :D

Forgive my tpos and grammar mistakes please. :c