Back

Invisible

The breeze of Seoul welcomed a young man in shades named L.joe right after he stepped out of the airport. 

The wind gently blow on L.Joe's face , he took a deep breath and dragged his suitcase foward. He was welcomed by a chauffuer offering to carry his suitcase. He handed his suitcase over and walked toawards the car. The chauffuer opened up the car's door to let him in before he place L.Joe's suitcase in the car boot. " Thank you." L.Joe said before entering the car.

The chauffuer got into the car right after he places L.Joe's suitcase in the car boot. " Mr. Lee , where would you like to go right now? And of course, welcome back to Korea." The chauffuer said. The chauffuer is a middle-aged man that looks really friendly and brings out the fatherly feel. 

L.Joe smiled because of the warmthness he felt inside his heart. He ignored his question and asked , " What is your name?" 

The chauffuer was a little shock because he had been a chauffuer for quite some time. The rich men that he fetched never start converstations with him but L.joe was different. He smiled too , he can feel tat L.Joe is a nice young man. " My name is Park Song Woon. " He replied while looking at L.Joe which is seated at the backseat through the car mirror.

 " I see. Mr. Park ,please fetch me to Myeongdong. " L.Joe said. The car started moving foward. L.Joe looked out the window and admire the scenery infront of his eyes. * Seoul, I missed you. * He thought in his heart. But deep inside in his heart. There's someone that he misses more ..... you. But who is this person that he is going to look for right now?

The car stopped when it reached myeongdong. L.Joe stepped out of the car and look around. Myeongdong, one of the best place to shop in Korea. It was a weekday, the place wasn't really crowded but not quite either. L.Joe walked on the streets alone to get to his destination. High school girls turn their heads to him because he looked very cool with his shades on and his suit . He stopped infront of this shop and looked inside. 

There's a man reading something that his employee handed him. He scanned through the documents. " Good job ,keep it up." He said and patted the female employee's shoulder. The female employee was so happy as she walked away, a big smile spreaded across her face. Havinng a good looking boss does motivate the employee. 

L.Joe walked into the shop and looked at him. " May I help you? " The good looking boss asked. L.Joe took his shades off and the boss looked so shocked. "Hey man! " The boss walked over to L.Joe and they high five with each other. " Chunji , how are you?" L.Joe asked. Chunji was still puzzled and shocked, " Why didn't you inform me before coming back? " Completely ignoring L.Joe's question .

They went to a coffee shop in Myeongdong to catch up with each toher. They went on hours talking about Chunji's business. Chunji , the young and cute womanizer from our school is now a succesful man with his own fashion business. 

" How's everyone else?" L.Joe asked. They finally stopped talking aboout business. Chunji smiled, thinking back bout the things that they did together last time. "Why not all of us meet up with each other tomorrow? " Chunji suggested. 

" I afraid that I can't make it. I need to look for someone really really important to me. " L.Joe said. " __________ ? " Chunji asked. L.Joe nodded. " I tried to help you too. I asked for help from the top detective but still no trace of her. And Himchan disappeared after that too." Chunji said. L.Joe felt a minor heartache inside his heart , he's afraid that you and Himchan will be together. He sighed and said " I am going to Jeju to work on the company's new project tomorrow. I don't even know where to look for her right now, korea is not small. And of course she might not even be in Korea. But however, I won't give up. " Chunji let out a long sigh too , " Why not you give up? It seems so impossible to fnd her , and moreover she is just your girlfriend during high school , puppy love. Nothing big. " L.Joe looked at Chunji without blinking , " I will never give up. " 

Chunji shook his head and was left speechless.  " I'm leaving. See you soon." L.Joe stood up and Chunji did the same, they hugged each other and L.Joe walked back to where the chauffuer parked the car just now. He opened the car door and went in. The chauffuer saw him and greeted him , " Mr. Lee , where is your next destination? " "Home. " L.Joe replied. This chauffuer had no idea where L.joe used to live when he was in Korea. L.Joe realized his puzzled face and let out a small chuckle, " Ah, it's okay I will show you the way."

" Turn left, then go straight." L.Joe gave directions. " By the way, I want you to be my chauffuer too in Jeju. " L.Joe addded.

The chauffuer was shocked by L.Joe's sudden offer , " I have a family here in Seoul, Mr. Lee." L.Joe nodded, " bring them together with you then. I will paying for your family expenses in Jeju." The car stopped infront of L.joe's house . " I will discuss about your offer with my family and I will contact you later. Thank you." The chauffuer said before L.Joe step out of the car.

L.Joe smiled and walked into his house , a whole big house, all alone. He took out his keys and insert them into the key hole , he twisted the door knob and the door opened. The house was dusty and alitte dirty, L.Joe stepped inside and cough because it was too dusty inside. He decided to clean the house. He placed his suitcase in his room first and and changed into casual clothing  to clean the house. He didn't know why every single corner of the house reminded him of you. He kept on cleaning until he forgot what time it is. His phone rang and pulled it out from his pocket and picked it up, "Yoboseyo?" It's Mr. Park's voice.

" Oh yeah Mr. Park , anything ?" L.Joe asked.

" My family agreed on going to Jeju together with me already. We will be packing up and leaving with you tomorrow." Mr. Park said.

" That's good. So you're bringing your wife and son along right?" L.Joe double confirm.

L.Joe was happy that Mr. Park could make it. He hung up the call after that and continued cleaning. He got too exhausted and fell asleep on the couch.

The morning light shine into the house. L.Joe squinted his eyes and sat up on the couch. It's already 10 in the morning. He dragged his feet to the washroom to brush up and shower. He changed and called Mr Park, " Mr Park, I am ready." 

L.Joe totally forgot to eat dinner last night and he's still not hungry . He's used to it since he used to only eat a meal a day when he was overseas since he's too busy to even eat.

Mr. Park arrived infront of L.Joe's house with his family to pick him up and leave for Jeju together. Mr. Park's son is only 6 year old and his wife looks pretty young too. L.Joe got into the car and thier journey started.

Will L.Joe be able to meet the lady of his dreams ?


Guys, L.Joe is back. *claps claps claps claps and sobs* nah just kidding. :b

Sorry for the late update. I love every single one of you guys reading this. xoxo.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)