Destiny

Invisible

Both of them succesfully sneaked out of the clinic . They stood outside and  the nurse gave her some money.

" Thank you so much. " She said and teared a little bit,

" Faster leave before anyone finds you. There's also my name card there. Call me if you need help. Becareful." The nurse said and signaled her to leave.

She couldn't express how thankful she is to the nuse. 

After she left, the nurse took a brick and hit it agaisnt her own head and then she screamed ," HELP! HELP! HELP! The patient escaped! QUICK! HELP! " 

All the body guards rushed there to see the nurse laying on the floor with some blood on her forehead and some blood stains on her white nurse gown.

" Chase! " One of the body guards said and everyone went to look for ________ .

On the other hand, _______ succesfully escaped.

== your POV==

I need to get away. I need to go to somewhere far far away but I dont have much money.

Suddenly , she thought of the trip that she went on with L.joe and the others to Jeju,

Yeah, I am going to Jeju, No one knows me there.

I went to get a ferry ticket to Jeju, The cheapest one.

The ferry started moving foward and I told myself, do not turn around , move on.

I finally arrived in Jeju, it's impossible for me stay in a hotel because I dont have much money left.

I thought of Changjo's aunt but what should I tell her ? I am really left with no choice. 

I went to Chanjo's aunt house. It hasn't changed in abit. Still the old korean traditional house. I dont know why but I felt really warm inside for a moment.

" Ahnyeonghaseyo. Is anyone home?" I called out.

Chanjo's aunt came out of the kitchen while wearing an apron.

" Ahnyeonghaseyo, ahjuma." I greeted her.

She looked at me for awhile and then she said, " Ahhhhh! You're Chanjo's schoolmate that came to our house before right? "

"Neh. I am. I need to ask for your favour. May I?" I asked and teared up alittle.

She noticed , " aigoo, look at your clothes and your face, how messy. I will get you some clothes and we will talk about it later." 

She's so nice. She got me some clothes that her daugther used to wear before she left for a job in Seoul.

I washed up and changed into clean clothes.

" Yeah. what was the favour you were asking for?" She asked me while sitting down right opposite of me.

" Can Iplease live with you here? I will work for you. " 

She was shocked. " eh?  Really? Why? I will help you , just tell me what kind of harship you're facing . " 

I breathed and touched my tummy , " I am pregnant and my parents chased me out ."

"aigooo. And then you came to Jeju?"

"something really bad happened. Someone wants me to abort my baby. I want to keep this baby. That's why I came to Jeju and I really like jeju too."  

" I will help you. Stay here and I will take care of you." She smiled weakly and stood up and went back into the kitchen.

Words couldn't express how touched I was at that moment. A ahjuma that I have seen a few years ago decided to keep me. Why?

I peeked into the kitchen and saw ahjuma wiping her tears.

Why?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As time passes, ahjuma and I became very close. She treats me like I am her daugther and I treat her like she is my mother too. She knows my sotry but she doesn't judge me.

Three moths passed and my tummy is starting to show. For the past three months , I made hand made soaps and sold them to earn some money and gave some to ahjuma. 

I do the house chorse but ahjuma keep asking me to rest because i'm pregnant. She cooks dinner and took care of me really well. I am really thankful.

" Don't mind if I ask you who is the baby's father?" Ahjuma asked while we are eating together.

" Why would I mind when ahjuma helped me so much. "  I smiled and chewed my food. 

" The baby's father is my ex-boyfriend. He broke up with me and left Korea and went to somewhere else because his mother is agaisnt us and then I found out I am having his baby. his mother forced me into an abortion and I escaped. That's why I am here." I smiled and touched her hands. " Ahjuma , thank you."

" Why did you keep the baby?" She asked.

" Even thought we broke up , I do believe he still loves me and.... I still love him after all these too." I teared up alittle and touched my belly.

===End of your POV ==


Afte your escape, L.joe followed his mother back to the states and started learning how to manage a comapny.

Meanwhile in Seoul

Suji is very worried because you wouldn't pick up her phone calls and everytime she asks your parents , they dont asnwer her quetion.

CAP , Chanjo. Neil , Ricky and Chunji are also busy looking for you and L.Joe that left without a word.

Himchan is more worried than anyone else.

Every night before he goes to bed, he wishes tha you're doing well no matter which corner on earth you are.

He keep getting flashbacks . He keep seeing you in his dreams. He is helpless because he can't see you and take care of you. He will stare at the pictures you guys took and talk to you throught the picture. He still hear your voice replying him.

He wants to give up on everything and go all over the world to look for you. 

These three months were suffering to him. 

And then one day.... he suddenly got a flashback from the Jeju trip you guys went. ( chapter 9)

" I like it . I will stay here all my life if I can." Your words rang in his head. He remembers almost everything that you said especially bout likes and hates.

" Jeju....Jeju....Jeju....Why didn't I think of it earlier." Himchan stood up and ran to his closet .

He pulled out a luggage and threw some clothes in without choosing . He just grab them and thew them in.


Will Himchan find the woman of his dreams?

What will happen to them if he does?

Stay tune.....

I finally updated guys! :) 

I would like to say thank you to all my readers. 

Read, Enjoy, Subscribe and comment. :)