Hope

Invisible

 

" Miss , Miss, Miss..."  The nurse was waving her hands infront of my eyes.

I was daydreaming , " Neh, I'm sorry." I snapped out of my daydream.

" It's your turn already. Follow me into the doctor's office." The nurse smiled sweetly.

" You came alone? You're pretty young." She asked whiled leading the way.

" Neh, my mum wanted to come along but she couldn't make it since she needs to send my younger brother to school." I answered.

" I see, here you go. " She opened up the door and there's this strong smell of some sort of medicine. I fell like throwing up again.

I gulped hard, " Thank you."

" Ahnyeonghaseyo, young lady." The doctor greeted me. The doctor is a sweet looking middle-aged lady.

I bowed, " Ahnyeong." 

" so , you're not feeling well?" She asked while looking at my record the nurse gave her.

" Neh, I have the urge to throw up whenever I smell strong smell." I said .

" I see." She said and while writting it down. " Anything else?"

" I feel tired and get hungry really easily too." I said weakly.

She nodded and wrote it down, " You're pretty young. " She said and frowned.

Why did she frowned , is anything wrong with me.

" neh, I just graduated from high school. Doctor, is anything wrong with me?" I asked, worried.

" well....." She said and look at the symptons that she took notes of.  " I think you're pregnant."

Those words hit me hard. Pregnant? No way. I just promised to be my appa's good girl, and how can this happen.

' Andwae, doctor, please, tell me it's a joke." I said and tears started rolling down my eyes.

" well, we gotta check your urine, and go through all sort of tests. The results will be out soon." The doctor said to me calmly.

" Follow me , miss." The nurse said to me softly.

" neh." I wipped my tears and stood up.

We walked out of the room and she was leading me to somewhere again.

" Sorry to ask but, do you have a boyfriend?" She asked.

" I did have one. We just broke up." I said and sighed.

" omo , this is bad." She said and handed me a cup. " go and urinate in this. we willl test your urine. I wish you all the best." She smiled weekly.

I nodded.

After going through all sort of tests , here I am in the doctor's office again

" The results will be out tomorrow. I thinks it's better for you to bring a guardian with you." The doctor said.

" I can't come alone?" I asked while starring into space, avoiding the pitiful eyes from the doctor and nurse.

" you can, but-" I cut off the doctor's word. 

" I will be coming alone tomorrow. Bye. Thank you." I stood up , bow to them and left.

I tooked a cab back home. 

I reached home, inserted the key into the key hole, faked a smile, and twisted the key. The door clicks open.

"Oh you're back. honey. What did the doctor said?" My mum greeted me with a hug.

" she said I am alright. " Tears started to gather in my eyes when I smiled to her. Mum, I love you.

" omo, wae? " Her hands reached out to wipe my tears. I pull away from the hug before she does it.

" Gwenchana. (I'm okay). " I smiled and slapped her arm playfully.

She took my hand and look into my eyes, I could feel her warm hands agasint my cold hands. " Just tell me. I will be here supporting you no matter what. I am your mum. I know something's wrong."

" Thank you. omma." Tears were flowing like crazy.

We both just remaind silent. Omma knows me well, if I dont want to say it. no one can force me to do so.


I couldn't sleep at all last night, I was just praying and praying that everything will be alright. 

I took a cab to the hospital again.

" oh , you're here. omo, you look so pale!" The nurse said.

I faked a smile, " ahnyeong, I am okay. Is the report out ?" 

" yes it is. But please wait for awhile. doctor wants to explain the whole report to you personally." She said.

" neh. kamsahamnida" I went over to the benches and took a seat.

After some time , the nurse called my name. 

I went in and saw the lady doctor, she smiled at me ," Are you ready?" 

" I am." I said.

She flipped open the file, " You're pregnant for around 5 weeks. It will be easy for an abortion." 

I sighed, I expected this, but, I made up my mind last night, I will never abort my own baby. " Doctor, is there any food or drinks that I should avoid while i'm pregnant?" 

The doctor widened her eyes, " are you sure you want to keep this baby?"

" I am" I nodded.

" Here, this is a book with every information that you will need. Take care." She said and handed me a little booklet and my report.

" Thank you." I took the booklet but not the report. " I don't need this report"

I said and left the room.

I took a cab home again. I touched my stomach and thought. " Baby. omma is gonna raise you no matter what."

I reached home and went to hug my mum, " omma, I have something to tell you, sit down."  

We sat down in the living room .

" omma, I am pregnant with a 5 weeks old baby in my tummy right now." I said.

" WHAT? YOU'RE PREGNANT? WE CANT LET DAD KNOW THIS. GO GO FOR AN ABORTION NOW!" Omma screamed at me.

Tears started rolling down my face again. " omma. I am keeping the baby." 

We heard the door shut close and turned around, we found dad standing behind us with his mouth wide open. " You're pregnant?" He asked calmly.

" Yobo, why are you back early today? omo." Omma asked, shocked.

" You don't need to know. yah. answer me, are you pregnant?" Appa asked once again.

" Yes I am. And I am keeping th- " I was cut off by a slap from dad.

" shameless. Abort the baby or else you are not my daughter anymore from tofay onwards.

I got on my knees , " appa, please, let me keep this baby." I said and started crying.

" No. You wanted to be an athelete and you're pregnant? Tell me what are you gonna do in the future?"  He screamed at me.

" I will give up my life time dream. " I said and wiped my tears.

" Good , you're not my daughther anymore. Leave." He said and dragged me to the door.

" yobo , calm down please." I heard mum begging appa from behind.

He just pushed me out of the door without hesitating and shut it on my face.

 I kneeled infront of the door, " appa, saranghae." I said and stood up.

I am left with just a phone and no money at all. I walked and walked on the streets alone.

My family ? Gone. My dreams ? Gone.

I am left with no choice, I took out my phone and dailed to L.joe.

==L.Joe's POV==

Today is the day, I will go back to the states and start a new life as a different person.

Mum is just casually sitting next to me, checking on something on her smartphone.

I sat there, look at the people saying goodbye, it was like a sharp knife stabbing into my heart. Why can't I say goodbye properly like them too?

Hot tears whelmed up in my eyes , I stood up, I wanted to go to the washroom and wash my face.

" L.Joe , leave your things here. Everything. " Mum said, eyes still on her phone.

" Bwo? You think I will run away? " I asked. A little angry.

" Just leave your things here or else you wont get to go to anywhere until we broad the plane." She insisted. 

I threw my stuff to her assistant. My blood is boiling.

I went to the washroom and splashed cold water on my face to cool down alittle.

===End Of L.Joe's POV==

On the other side, L.joe's mum is still scrolling and scrolling on her smartphone.

Sudddenly, Assistant Hwang inturpted her. " Madam , your son's phone is vibrating ."

" Check the caller ID." She replied cooly.

"It says Jagiya <3 . " Asistant Hwang checked the phone and said.

" Pass it to me."

Assistant Hwang passed the phone over and she answered the call.

" Yoboseyo?" She said calmly.

_________ were crying so hard on the other side that she couldnt even hear the person on the other line.

" L.Joe ah, thanks for picking up the phone. jinja komawoyo ( really thank you) I really have no else to turn up ya L.joe, I am pregnant, my family kicked me out, L.joe , otoke otoke otoke? ( what shoud I do?) " _________ said while crying really hard.

L.joe's mum eyes widened and hung up the call.

*andwae, she cant be pregnant with my son's baby, she needs to abort the baby.* L.Joe's mum thought.

" Assitant Hwang." She called out.

" Yes , Madam?" 

" Track that call and find out where she is , catch her, bring her to the doctor Park and abort the baby, give her some money after that. And now what we have to do is delete this call from L.Joe's log." She answered calmly as if it was nothing.

 On the other side. ______ still couldn't stop crying after the call. She didn't know what to do.

She was crying and crying ..... until 5 men grabbed her, " Yah what are you doing? Let go of me." 

The men pushed him into a van,  " Please let go of me , I beg you , why are you doing this?"

A man with shades answered, " We will let you go after your abortion."

Tears rolled down her face, " Did L.Joe ask you guys to do this? Did he? WHY DOES HE HATE ME SO MUCH? WAE? “ She screamed but no one seems to care.

The van arrived at this clinic and she was pushed down the van and dragged inside.

The few men settled and talked to the doctor, the nurse you into the operation room while the few man stood outside of every entrance of the clinic to stop her from escaping.

she lay flat on the operation bed , She could hear the nurse preparing the knifes for the abortion before the doctor enter.

" Nurse....." She called out.

The friendly nurse came over, " Neh?"

" can you.....help me? I want to keep my baby." Hot tears stremed down her face again. she was left with no energy, no hopes, no family but just tears.

" I....I,,...." The nurse hesitated.

The clock is tickling , the doctor will be entering soon.

" Please......I beg you." She said and looked into the nurse eyes.

Both of them were sient for 3 seconds until the nurse broke the silence.

"Follow me, I know this way and there wont be any guards there. Only I have the key." The nurse took out a key.

Both of them creeped out of the room queitly, hoping no one will find out.


Sorry for not updating my story for so long , sorry . Hope you guys still love my story and continue reading it! ;) 

 

Will she be able to escape? Stay tune to find out !

Subcribe and comment  ! :D <3 

 

Till the next time.