Perfection

Invisible

So guys, let me have a little introduction of my life to you guys. My name is _______. Just a typical girl studying in high school. My bestfriend is Su JI, yeah, the famous girl in my school. We got know each other since kindergarten and staarted walking to school together since then, until now since we live in the same neighbourhood. opps, a little too long introduction. time for school.

As usual, I walked to Su Ji's house and ring her doorbell and here she came running out while eating her bread and trying to fit into her socks. Guess I am the only one that got to see her clumsy face since her image to others is always perfection. 

"Ah, ahnyeong." Su Ji said while holding the keys and trying to open the gate so that she could come out.

"aigoo, I guess my little friend overslept again?" You said while keep knocing your shoulders to her.

"neh. Aish, you, stop banging me , you!" Su Ji said while banging you even harder.

"merong." You said and stuck your toungue out and started running.

Su Ji of course started chasing you too. wait, I did mention she's awesome at everything right. She just need to move her long legs a little  to get me.

" GOTCHA." Su JI said while hanging her arms around my shoulder.

As usual, you guys chat chat chat chat and chat while walking down the streets until you guys arrived school.

Once we walked into the school gate, guys start turning thier head towards our direction and started greeting Su Ji,

"Su Ji ah, ahnyeong. you look pretty today." " Su JI ah, what's your hpone number?" all those words flew across the cooridoor. 

While me, standing there, as if I am invisible. No one can see me.